• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:14
CEST 05:14
KST 12:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8554 users

ICC Who Is Who Season 10 - Page 45

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 Next All
selboN
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2523 Posts
December 02 2009 03:17 GMT
#881
On December 02 2009 11:20 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2009 11:13 GoShox wrote:
On December 02 2009 11:09 redtooth wrote:
On December 02 2009 03:27 ffswowsucks wrote:
sorry if its been posted b4 but i didnt see it on the original post so who is this guy:

http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/sexydog.html

A+
is this the first time a non-korean hit A+?


It's probably not a non-Korean. But White-Ra has hit A+ before regardless

lol there was like 10 people that hit A+ in that season, it was easy back t hen

I remember MIStrZZZ and CaStrO hit A+ as well that season. I think it was Castro....
"That's what happens when you're using a mouse made out of glass!" -Tasteless (Referring to ZergBong)
Tarmak_mk
Profile Joined May 2004
Macedonia410 Posts
December 02 2009 08:19 GMT
#882
whos this guys? here's the replay he in top20 now
http://www.yousendit.com/download/MVNmNnFNQ1BkMnVGa1E9PQ
OctoberZerg
zimp
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Hungary959 Posts
December 02 2009 10:18 GMT
#883
On December 02 2009 07:15 Shiva_Chandra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2009 01:30 Shiva_Chandra wrote:
Does anyone know who FrashSouL is?

http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=25435

55-1 B+ korean zerg

my zvz is pretty bad, please don't laugh :<


bumpity bump, he's now 66-2 A-

pretty solid matchlist too!


i don't know.

On December 02 2009 12:00 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2009 12:39 zimp wrote:
On November 22 2009 23:15 oovv wrote:
Anyone have idea who might be this guy? 47-0 B Onicle
[image loading]


he just got 2-0-ed by sziky and 2-1-d by some tsl player.

Onicle had the best dragoon micro I've ever seen. Mine is pretty good but he was massacring mine even when I had range advantage. He divides them into firing squads to get the exact right number of hits to kill dragoons while move fire microing them flawlessly.


maybe an AI played against you. :D


On December 02 2009 17:19 Tarmak_mk wrote:
whos this guys? here's the replay he in top20 now
http://www.yousendit.com/download/MVNmNnFNQ1BkMnVGa1E9PQ


its Britney.
agentzimp
TL+ Member
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
December 02 2009 15:50 GMT
#884
On November 13 2009 19:52 KwarK wrote:
I know I can do it better. I also know I have better things to do with my time.
When an admin deals with my complaint promptly and correctly I am always make sure I pm him and say thank you and I'm polite to them and I make their jobs easier by telling them what to do. I know the rules they should be following so I explain the situation to them clearly and tell them what the solution is so they can rubber stamp it. And normally that works fine.

Occasionally I'll play a guy 3 times and in the 3rd game he'll disc. I'll do a manual complaint and submit it with all 3 replays and explain the situation clearly in it and tell him which game he disced in, what our ranks were, how many points to change etc and the admin will pm me back that the game is already on my game list and I got points. When I sent him 3 replays and there are 2 games on my game list and I wrote this stuff in the complaint it really shouldn't be that hard.

There's a reason there's only 1 slot for uploading. Many of our admins don't speak English very well, so giving them 3 will confuse some of them. You only have to submit the game that's problematic, and that's it.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
ilj.psa
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Peru3081 Posts
December 07 2009 21:30 GMT
#885
http://www.ygosu.com/replay/?s_cate=best&s_race=&s_type=&s_point=&search=&searcht=&page=1&idx=63956

was gunfire Nada?
jimminy_kriket
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Canada5542 Posts
December 07 2009 22:10 GMT
#886
no
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
December 08 2009 10:33 GMT
#887
On December 03 2009 00:50 tofucake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2009 19:52 KwarK wrote:
I know I can do it better. I also know I have better things to do with my time.
When an admin deals with my complaint promptly and correctly I am always make sure I pm him and say thank you and I'm polite to them and I make their jobs easier by telling them what to do. I know the rules they should be following so I explain the situation to them clearly and tell them what the solution is so they can rubber stamp it. And normally that works fine.

Occasionally I'll play a guy 3 times and in the 3rd game he'll disc. I'll do a manual complaint and submit it with all 3 replays and explain the situation clearly in it and tell him which game he disced in, what our ranks were, how many points to change etc and the admin will pm me back that the game is already on my game list and I got points. When I sent him 3 replays and there are 2 games on my game list and I wrote this stuff in the complaint it really shouldn't be that hard.

There's a reason there's only 1 slot for uploading. Many of our admins don't speak English very well, so giving them 3 will confuse some of them. You only have to submit the game that's problematic, and that's it.


Common sense exists outside of the english language. Ladder Admins have to check the matchlist anyway when they do the compalint. They will see 2 games and they SHOULD be able to realize 3 games were played and put 2and2 together.
foppa
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada451 Posts
December 09 2009 15:04 GMT
#888
is this anyone: yOma
http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=26007
random c+ warm up game.he said his max rank was A. I played ok i guess, made a bunch of mistakes. could have won this game. hes korean, has 360 apm and 180 eapm..
i can take you
Pulimuli
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Sweden2766 Posts
December 09 2009 15:26 GMT
#889
1Drones said he was SataNik

he's got a chinese flag though
zimp
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Hungary959 Posts
December 10 2009 16:49 GMT
#890
ShinKyungJin = Choya
Qkrwnaak = Modesty (confirmed by romad)

keelyoung = Advokate
agentzimp
TL+ Member
Mikami_
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Estonia274 Posts
December 10 2009 19:42 GMT
#891
just won against 366 apm protoss :O

http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=26072
Herro_Korea
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
310 Posts
December 10 2009 19:58 GMT
#892
On December 11 2009 04:42 Mikami_ wrote:
just won against 366 apm protoss :O

http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=26072

I won once against 350+ apm terran, damn he was good keeping those fingers still on key 1 & 2 ....
(-_(-_(-_-)_-)_-)
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-14 21:33:45
December 11 2009 03:49 GMT
#893
im StylishTvZz (transfered from 95E870), StylishVODs, Stylish.TL and 404.Stylish (transfered from trymeplz)! :D

will post reps later.
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
LiquiDLegend
Profile Joined May 2009
United States61 Posts
December 12 2009 05:41 GMT
#894
Are all these nicks accurate? Cause julyzerg being R8 has so many losses and only A rank..
You don't beat me, I decide to lose.
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
December 12 2009 06:24 GMT
#895
On December 12 2009 14:41 LiquiDLegend wrote:
Are all these nicks accurate? Cause julyzerg being R8 has so many losses and only A rank..

Nope, I just go down the ranks picking randomly.
Entusman #12
mysticism
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada124 Posts
December 14 2009 20:07 GMT
#896
On December 12 2009 15:24 littlechava wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2009 14:41 LiquiDLegend wrote:
Are all these nicks accurate? Cause julyzerg being R8 has so many losses and only A rank..

Nope, I just go down the ranks picking randomly.



lol KNEW IT

jk :D
NiGoL
Profile Joined September 2008
1868 Posts
December 14 2009 21:26 GMT
#897
im using NiGoL[AoV]
btw, nice list so far
http://www.twitter.com/NiGoLBW playing league on a competitive level
jimminy_kriket
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Canada5542 Posts
December 14 2009 23:40 GMT
#898
On December 12 2009 14:41 LiquiDLegend wrote:
Are all these nicks accurate? Cause julyzerg being R8 has so many losses and only A rank..

Its quite possible that someone else is playing on all of these accounts now, but they were at one point played by the player listed. Progamers share accounts lots.
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-14 23:57:18
December 14 2009 23:56 GMT
#899
I can't wait for the new season. I'm gonna mass game during korean hours the first few days if I can and hopefully I run into more progamers.

I'll do it on my main account so if anyone suspects anyone and sees a game on my match list I'll post the reps in the new thread.
mysticism
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada124 Posts
December 15 2009 04:31 GMT
#900
is it gonna be on the 16th i hope?

b/c my finals are pretty much done at that point so i can game it up ^^
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 218
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 670
NaDa 47
Icarus 5
TT1 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 722
Other Games
summit1g10442
WinterStarcraft375
Mew2King97
ViBE84
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1358
BasetradeTV302
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• davetesta44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush857
• Lourlo617
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 46m
INu's Battles
8h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 46m
Replay Cast
19h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.