• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:21
CEST 17:21
KST 00:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9213 users

ICC Who Is Who Season 10 - Page 41

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 46 Next All
ilj.psa
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Peru3081 Posts
November 12 2009 18:49 GMT
#801
On November 09 2009 09:37 tofucake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2009 03:00 nicoaldo wrote:
On October 30 2009 02:57 tofucake wrote:
All I can say about this list is that they are all absolutely correct. Or absolutely incorrect. Or maybe it's only some. Possibly.

Okay.

The official response is: Some or all or maybe none of the list is possibly or maybe even absolutely correct and/or incorrect.

Yeah. That sounds about right.


yeah, sure...

Well I'm not allowed to confirm or deny any players identities, but I can say that some of the names listed may or may not, in fact, be (or not be) professional or well-known players.

Actually, I can confirm that I am not a progamer. But that's it.


On November 13 2009 01:22 tofucake wrote:

If you think you can do better, then submit a replay and proof. Otherwise kindly stop talking.

fixed
nicoaldo
Profile Joined March 2009
Argentina939 Posts
November 12 2009 18:55 GMT
#802
Clarences
Is also Ret (info from his livestream).
Corinthos *
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Canada1842 Posts
November 12 2009 22:09 GMT
#803
On November 08 2009 16:56 ]iC[stRict wrote:
GogiMandu - shuttle
pepe[z-zone]2 - herO[KaS]
Dara21 - FirebatHerO
Hapticmotion - Saint
YouI - Peace
VictoriaSong - July
eoskan - Ryung[Join]
NsP_NotiCe - NsP_Notice
rockqks - Force[Name]
Holy_Da - Force[Name]
wjstars - Where
hexagonal - Neo.G_ZerO
Bulgaris10 - Koala
KimYangJoong - Shark
DreamBuilDer - WuK
LeeNaYoung. - Rex.LYH
2009.1.7 - Just[fOu]
Hwang-Sin - Sea
Sangwonleee - Kespa31
giroro - Zest[ScM]
duagusrb - su.ae[KaL]
miyanoshiho - Chalkak2[PKM]
Brain[Shield] - HerO[Shield]
guraud -LuCifer
BrainMagic - Wuk
MBCHERO3 - Kitty..[gm]
stc - terror[fOu]
Crise - By.Crise
Zizi - Bye
MBCHERO12 - Gas[fOu]


stc is not terror[fou] unless it's being shared. I've seen sumadream (TheStC) play on it quite a lot. His main is terran, but he off-raced as zerg and protoss as well.
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
November 13 2009 01:53 GMT
#804
dunno if he's been done before but
Testie[MGW]
A- Korean Zerg
http://www.repdepot.net/replay.php?id=24373&key=e32edd
blabberrrrr
jimminy_kriket
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Canada5542 Posts
November 13 2009 02:30 GMT
#805
testie is a terran player, thats his real id

he runs a livestream, theres a thread about it somewhere on here
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
ilj.psa
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Peru3081 Posts
November 13 2009 03:11 GMT
#806
yeah A+ terran player,
Fixed
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States174 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-13 05:42:24
November 13 2009 05:40 GMT
#807
nevermind
fanatacist likes men.....but mostly boys...and some anal toys. Also his ability to read and understand posts is on par with a slightly retarded meerkat.
StalinRusH
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States734 Posts
November 13 2009 05:56 GMT
#808
anyone heard of a korean going under the name yuis? he was A- 2 season ago (28 - 2 C last season) http://www.iccup.com/gamingprofile/yuis.html

idk looks like hes more or less doesnt play on that account anymore but (i gave him his 1st loss :D)
A Combination Of Tuberculosis And A Tomahawk To The Head:: Nothing Bonds Drunken Idiots Like Sexual Innuendos ::
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
November 13 2009 10:52 GMT
#809
On November 13 2009 01:22 tofucake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2009 18:37 KwarK wrote:
Why is it that icc admins don't know how to do their jobs, even if you explicitly explain to them exactly what to do? You have to bitch and whine and upload a half dozen replays and take it to another admin before they do anything. You'd think they'd get good at it eventually but they just don't, no matter how much you do their job for them.

If you think you can do better, then submit an app to be an admin. Otherwise kindly stop talking.

I know I can do it better. I also know I have better things to do with my time.
When an admin deals with my complaint promptly and correctly I am always make sure I pm him and say thank you and I'm polite to them and I make their jobs easier by telling them what to do. I know the rules they should be following so I explain the situation to them clearly and tell them what the solution is so they can rubber stamp it. And normally that works fine.

Occasionally I'll play a guy 3 times and in the 3rd game he'll disc. I'll do a manual complaint and submit it with all 3 replays and explain the situation clearly in it and tell him which game he disced in, what our ranks were, how many points to change etc and the admin will pm me back that the game is already on my game list and I got points. When I sent him 3 replays and there are 2 games on my game list and I wrote this stuff in the complaint it really shouldn't be that hard.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
November 14 2009 01:48 GMT
#810
idk if this guy is any good but he was 24-3
http://www.repdepot.net/replay.php?id=24412
http://www.iccup.com/gamingprofile/WestShieldClan.html losses mostly vs c+ or higher and my cheesy ass?

anyone known
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
zimp
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Hungary959 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-15 03:01:44
November 15 2009 01:55 GMT
#811
ilovedb is still Violet
if he will use that account more you might catch him cause it's D now

Unbelieveable = Mana
SelenaGomez = gosi[terran]
agentzimp
TL+ Member
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
November 15 2009 04:22 GMT
#812
On November 13 2009 19:52 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2009 01:22 tofucake wrote:
On November 12 2009 18:37 KwarK wrote:
Why is it that icc admins don't know how to do their jobs, even if you explicitly explain to them exactly what to do? You have to bitch and whine and upload a half dozen replays and take it to another admin before they do anything. You'd think they'd get good at it eventually but they just don't, no matter how much you do their job for them.

If you think you can do better, then submit an app to be an admin. Otherwise kindly stop talking.

I know I can do it better. I also know I have better things to do with my time.
When an admin deals with my complaint promptly and correctly I am always make sure I pm him and say thank you and I'm polite to them and I make their jobs easier by telling them what to do. I know the rules they should be following so I explain the situation to them clearly and tell them what the solution is so they can rubber stamp it. And normally that works fine.

Occasionally I'll play a guy 3 times and in the 3rd game he'll disc. I'll do a manual complaint and submit it with all 3 replays and explain the situation clearly in it and tell him which game he disced in, what our ranks were, how many points to change etc and the admin will pm me back that the game is already on my game list and I got points. When I sent him 3 replays and there are 2 games on my game list and I wrote this stuff in the complaint it really shouldn't be that hard.



same thing happened to me, so i just stopped submitting anything to iccup admins because nothing happens when I do anyway lol
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
tekken112
Profile Joined November 2009
4 Posts
November 15 2009 11:17 GMT
#813
http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=24496&key=113c00

dbswnvkf = By.Rage
eogkr isn't he

and who is ns)zfr.s?
zimp
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Hungary959 Posts
November 15 2009 13:51 GMT
#814
On November 15 2009 20:17 tekken112 wrote:
http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=24496&key=113c00

dbswnvkf = By.Rage
eogkr isn't he

and who is ns)zfr.s?


ns)zfr.s = haha[shield]

it seems youre right about eogkr, im sorry. he looks A LOT like rage and the same person posted so i thought.. but who is he? amateur?
agentzimp
TL+ Member
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
November 15 2009 14:06 GMT
#815
On November 15 2009 20:17 tekken112 wrote:
http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=24496&key=113c00

dbswnvkf = By.Rage
eogkr isn't he

and who is ns)zfr.s?

Strange game...
Entusman #12
zmflsprtm
Profile Joined November 2009
Korea (South)1 Post
November 15 2009 15:08 GMT
#816
http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=24503
http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=24505
http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=24504

who is hyunas2,tpswhrkgkfk,kt.mgw)vintage,parksoyeon

!!@!@!2
fa
zimp
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Hungary959 Posts
November 15 2009 16:06 GMT
#817
hyunas2 = sharp
tpswyrkgkfk = horang2
kt.mgw)vintage = rex.iu
parksoyeon is the same as eogkr but still don't know who he is, please tell me.
agentzimp
TL+ Member
Oystein
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Norway1602 Posts
November 15 2009 16:36 GMT
#818
On November 15 2009 22:51 zimp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2009 20:17 tekken112 wrote:
http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=24496&key=113c00

dbswnvkf = By.Rage
eogkr isn't he

and who is ns)zfr.s?


ns)zfr.s = haha[shield]

it seems youre right about eogkr, im sorry. he looks A LOT like rage and the same person posted so i thought.. but who is he? amateur?

Here is another rep of eogkr, dunno if it helps.

[image loading]
God Hates a Coward
jimminy_kriket
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Canada5542 Posts
November 15 2009 20:04 GMT
#819
On November 16 2009 00:08 zmflsprtm wrote:
http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=24503
http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=24505
http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=24504

who is hyunas2,tpswhrkgkfk,kt.mgw)vintage,parksoyeon

!!@!@!2

If you are eogkr or if you know him, is it ok to upload replays to other sites? Some are good and i want to share them but I will honor your wishes if you do not want them anywhere but here.
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
nicoaldo
Profile Joined March 2009
Argentina939 Posts
November 15 2009 22:45 GMT
#820
Who is lyq610? A ranked protoss with Chinese flag..
PJ??
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem195
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 195
Railgan 88
IndyStarCraft 73
trigger 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53488
Shuttle 7712
BeSt 785
Horang2 492
actioN 263
Larva 209
Sexy 200
ggaemo 155
Soma 148
Last 115
[ Show more ]
Mind 102
Zeus 78
Sea.KH 58
hero 57
Hyun 55
Aegong 49
Killer 47
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 26
PianO 23
Rock 16
NaDa 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4862
qojqva2774
Dendi1458
420jenkins457
Fuzer 120
Counter-Strike
fl0m3468
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1228
Liquid`Hasu762
MindelVK7
Other Games
singsing1004
B2W.Neo880
Beastyqt637
Mlord462
byalli386
Livibee245
ArmadaUGS200
Hui .192
KnowMe107
QueenE86
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 31
Chillindude23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick796
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 56
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2917
League of Legends
• Nemesis2843
Other Games
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 39m
Replay Cast
7h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 39m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 39m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.