• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:36
CEST 13:36
KST 20:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8034 users

ICC Who Is Who Season 10 - Page 23

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 46 Next All
IdrA
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States11541 Posts
September 17 2009 01:49 GMT
#441
On September 17 2009 08:57 inertinept wrote:
[Koreans will play them regardless, as I am sure they don't use the iCCup server just because it features 130% on some maps every now and then.]


quoted

and im really tired of playing the same 3 maps every week, 1 by 1, worst then playing python imo

actually most of the good players just flat out quit playing, it was impossible to get games at high ranks the last few days
http://www.splitreason.com/product/1152 release the gracken tshirt now available
KawaiiRice
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States2914 Posts
September 17 2009 02:24 GMT
#442
I actually appreciated the motws since wcg is next week but eh.. at least Python's still up
@KawaiiRiceLighT
Camlito
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Australia4040 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-17 03:56:03
September 17 2009 03:55 GMT
#443
On September 17 2009 10:44 iCCup.deL wrote:
Sorry to keep it off-topic, but:

Show nested quote +
On September 16 2009 17:02 Liquid`Drone wrote:
meh

I actually think they should stop with map of the week
initially the idea was to make people play different maps - now all it does is make people refuse to play non-motw - and in the weeks where the motws are considered crappy, people just stop playing iccup. and people only playing lost temple or luna hasn't been a problem for a long time. probably also have a rule that you can't have played one map more than 70% of the time after 20 games tho (and if you play it more, you get a 20-25% point penalty for any further games.)

they're just regarded as free points which enables people to rise up through ranks without having to win more than 50% now.. I think dropping them and also making you lose 110 points from losing a game at A-+ rank instead of 140 would be a good thing.


Yeah well those are the reasons I was trying to change motw, but obviously I didn't think the latest attempt through very well (though it was based on feedback from several people last season) xD

The problem I see with that is overcomplicating it for the ladder admins, with all these crazy percentages. Perhaps a system where courage maps permanently gain 110-120% but are only in motw every 2nd week? Don't know if it really solves anything though.

Show nested quote +
On September 17 2009 08:39 Kwark wrote:
Pity they took BS out and not Longinus. I love BS and I've been avoiding Longi to avoid accusations of map abuse. Not really anything I want to play atm. Outsider is an interesting map but it doesn't suit me at all.


Blue Storm will be back, of course... 2-3 weeks time.

Show nested quote +
On September 16 2009 15:46 Camlito wrote:
I think i will need to start convincing deL in private.


Silly cameltoe you act as if your opinion matters n_n I joke of course, but still you never even PM'd me, just trying to look tough in front of the boys huh?


Well you changed your mind some hours later anyway. Besides, i didn't want to hurt you anymore after the 9-0 ZvZ.
sAviOr...
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
September 17 2009 04:01 GMT
#444
Watever man I still think it's only like 5-0 ZvZ GAWD
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
Tarmak_mk
Profile Joined May 2004
Macedonia410 Posts
September 17 2009 04:33 GMT
#445
Limper = IdrA
OctoberZerg
ilj.psa
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Peru3081 Posts
September 17 2009 04:45 GMT
#446
http://www.iccup.com/matchlist/804578/1x1.html

i remember some "Frost" in the past from U.S. is that him?
Tarmak_mk
Profile Joined May 2004
Macedonia410 Posts
September 17 2009 04:53 GMT
#447
Frost = ChOseN i think, and btw i LOVE IDRA!!!!
OctoberZerg
Camlito
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Australia4040 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-17 04:54:12
September 17 2009 04:53 GMT
#448
Limper is probably idra... 2 losses to a macedonian zerg that are under 5 minutes. Unusual .

How bm was he oct?
sAviOr...
Tarmak_mk
Profile Joined May 2004
Macedonia410 Posts
September 17 2009 04:55 GMT
#449
hahah he lost 3 times and last time he speaked some bull shits in game :D and ofc after game too ^_^
OctoberZerg
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
September 17 2009 04:55 GMT
#450
On September 17 2009 13:45 ilj.psa wrote:
http://www.iccup.com/matchlist/804578/1x1.html

i remember some "Frost" in the past from U.S. is that him?

If you're talking about Frost]ex[, he's "nongmin" on the TL streams. A Korean exchange student if I recall correctly.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
GoShox
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1845 Posts
September 17 2009 04:57 GMT
#451
Frost]eX[ = nongminzerg / frostclan, the Zerg that streams here (http://www.teamliquid.net/video/userstream.php?user=nongminzerg). He's some Korean that lives in the United States.. eX just picked him up and he's already beaten some of the best foreigners, he's kinda making the Gosugamers rankings look imbalance by gaining so many points so fast from being new to that system

On September 17 2009 13:45 ilj.psa wrote:
http://www.iccup.com/matchlist/804578/1x1.html

i remember some "Frost" in the past from U.S. is that him?


I'm pretty sure you're thinking of FroZ?
inertinept
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Bangladesh1195 Posts
September 17 2009 05:16 GMT
#452
On September 17 2009 13:57 GoShox wrote:
Frost]eX[ = nongminzerg / frostclan, the Zerg that streams here (http://www.teamliquid.net/video/userstream.php?user=nongminzerg). He's some Korean that lives in the United States.. eX just picked him up and he's already beaten some of the best foreigners, he's kinda making the Gosugamers rankings look imbalance by gaining so many points so fast from being new to that system

Show nested quote +
On September 17 2009 13:45 ilj.psa wrote:
http://www.iccup.com/matchlist/804578/1x1.html

i remember some "Frost" in the past from U.S. is that him?


I'm pretty sure you're thinking of FroZ?


yea he has a nasty macro style zerg that is just overall very difficult to beat, guy is a monster
With a gust of wind, perhaps.
Camlito
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Australia4040 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-17 07:31:39
September 17 2009 06:33 GMT
#453
http://www.iccup.com/gamingprofile/Making.html

Making - 29-0 Zerg.. from his army movements, i could tell he is not just some zerg.

his matchlist is pretty cheesy looking, i don't know... anyway here is the rep

http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=21135
sAviOr...
Ota Solgryn
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Denmark2011 Posts
September 17 2009 08:39 GMT
#454
On September 17 2009 15:33 Camlito wrote:
http://www.iccup.com/gamingprofile/Making.html

Making - 29-0 Zerg.. from his army movements, i could tell he is not just some zerg.

his matchlist is pretty cheesy looking, i don't know... anyway here is the rep

http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=21135


Wow thats pretty sick. About his matchlist, yeah he does have short games, but I dont think he is cheesy. I dont think you can go 27-0 with all in strategies. So he must be doing some very strong early build, maybe 9 pool speed, and then back it up with crazy mechanics and gamesense.

Would LOVE to see more of his reps. I'm really curious about people he has these kind of match lists.
ihasaKAROT: "Wish people would stop wasting their lives on finding flaws in others"
kemoryan
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Spain1506 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-17 09:08:25
September 17 2009 09:07 GMT
#455
On September 17 2009 15:33 Camlito wrote:
http://www.iccup.com/gamingprofile/Making.html

Making - 29-0 Zerg.. from his army movements, i could tell he is not just some zerg.

his matchlist is pretty cheesy looking, i don't know... anyway here is the rep

http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=21135


Haha I was about to post about him as well. I have a rep and if it turns out he's really someone, I'lll be proud to be the first one on his match list

rep: the game went on for 11 min and he had 404 apm...

http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=21137
Freedom is a stranger
zimp
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Hungary959 Posts
September 17 2009 10:18 GMT
#456
he is NsP_Flower
agentzimp
TL+ Member
Acer.ParanOid
Profile Joined June 2007
Poland133 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-17 11:23:10
September 17 2009 11:21 GMT
#457
On September 17 2009 10:44 iCCup.deL wrote:
Sorry to keep it off-topic, but:

Show nested quote +
On September 16 2009 17:02 Liquid`Drone wrote:
meh

I actually think they should stop with map of the week
initially the idea was to make people play different maps - now all it does is make people refuse to play non-motw - and in the weeks where the motws are considered crappy, people just stop playing iccup. and people only playing lost temple or luna hasn't been a problem for a long time. probably also have a rule that you can't have played one map more than 70% of the time after 20 games tho (and if you play it more, you get a 20-25% point penalty for any further games.)

they're just regarded as free points which enables people to rise up through ranks without having to win more than 50% now.. I think dropping them and also making you lose 110 points from losing a game at A-+ rank instead of 140 would be a good thing.


Yeah well those are the reasons I was trying to change motw, but obviously I didn't think the latest attempt through very well (though it was based on feedback from several people last season) xD

The problem I see with that is overcomplicating it for the ladder admins, with all these crazy percentages. Perhaps a system where courage maps permanently gain 110-120% but are only in motw every 2nd week? Don't know if it really solves anything though.

Show nested quote +
On September 17 2009 08:39 Kwark wrote:

Pity they took BS out and not Longinus. I love BS and I've been avoiding Longi to avoid accusations of map abuse. Not really anything I want to play atm. Outsider is an interesting map but it doesn't suit me at all.


Blue Storm will be back, of course... 2-3 weeks time.

Show nested quote +
On September 16 2009 15:46 Camlito wrote:
I think i will need to start convincing deL in private.


Silly cameltoe you act as if your opinion matters n_n I joke of course, but still you never even PM'd me, just trying to look tough in front of the boys huh?


Good thing BS will be back, but I got my WCG this weekend, I really thought I could practice on that certain map, now its out and instead I got a map I'll never play on. I'm pretty sure theres plenty of people who are thinking the same. I wouldnt mind if you changed longinus for outsider either.
publicenemy~
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-17 11:24:34
September 17 2009 11:24 GMT
#458
On September 17 2009 20:21 ToT)ParanOid( wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2009 10:44 iCCup.deL wrote:
Sorry to keep it off-topic, but:

On September 16 2009 17:02 Liquid`Drone wrote:
meh

I actually think they should stop with map of the week
initially the idea was to make people play different maps - now all it does is make people refuse to play non-motw - and in the weeks where the motws are considered crappy, people just stop playing iccup. and people only playing lost temple or luna hasn't been a problem for a long time. probably also have a rule that you can't have played one map more than 70% of the time after 20 games tho (and if you play it more, you get a 20-25% point penalty for any further games.)

they're just regarded as free points which enables people to rise up through ranks without having to win more than 50% now.. I think dropping them and also making you lose 110 points from losing a game at A-+ rank instead of 140 would be a good thing.


Yeah well those are the reasons I was trying to change motw, but obviously I didn't think the latest attempt through very well (though it was based on feedback from several people last season) xD

The problem I see with that is overcomplicating it for the ladder admins, with all these crazy percentages. Perhaps a system where courage maps permanently gain 110-120% but are only in motw every 2nd week? Don't know if it really solves anything though.

On September 17 2009 08:39 Kwark wrote:

Pity they took BS out and not Longinus. I love BS and I've been avoiding Longi to avoid accusations of map abuse. Not really anything I want to play atm. Outsider is an interesting map but it doesn't suit me at all.


Blue Storm will be back, of course... 2-3 weeks time.

On September 16 2009 15:46 Camlito wrote:
I think i will need to start convincing deL in private.


Silly cameltoe you act as if your opinion matters n_n I joke of course, but still you never even PM'd me, just trying to look tough in front of the boys huh?


Good thing BS will be back, but I got my WCG this weekend, I really thought I could practice on that certain map, now its out and instead I got a map I'll never play on. I'm pretty sure theres plenty of people who are thinking the same. I wouldnt mind if you changed longinus for outsider either.

...every foreigner C+ and above benefits by having a Courage map if you believe Idra's quote on this page.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
September 17 2009 11:51 GMT
#459
Yeah, Limper is IdrA as he BMed Octo heavily after losing to him 1:3 overall :D Had to be pretty sad, haha :D
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
Sewi
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Germany1697 Posts
September 17 2009 12:55 GMT
#460
will be playing as practice-acc

If FBH is right he has some weird stats -> best vs P ??
"Well, things were going ok until he lost all his stuff" - Tasteless, 17.02.2016
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 646
RotterdaM220
TKL 97
SteadfastSC87
Rex72
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko350
RotterdaM 220
ByuN 134
TKL 97
SteadfastSC 87
Rex 72
Codebar 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25676
Shuttle 1501
Bisu 681
Jaedong 554
Mong 495
Horang2 402
Soulkey 381
BeSt 368
actioN 258
firebathero 244
[ Show more ]
Larva 241
Stork 218
Soma 215
Mini 191
Last 128
Rush 125
Zeus 124
Snow 88
PianO 80
EffOrt 77
Shine 76
Hyun 76
910 75
Pusan 71
Mind 68
Free 66
ZerO 65
Yoon 52
sorry 41
hero 40
Shinee 39
Sharp 34
Sexy 30
JYJ 26
Bale 23
ZergMaN 21
HiyA 20
ToSsGirL 18
Hm[arnc] 14
Aegong 13
scan(afreeca) 12
yabsab 12
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
canceldota74
Dendi14
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1380
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King180
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes322
Other Games
gofns45283
singsing2082
B2W.Neo253
Pyrionflax186
DeMusliM183
Livibee136
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV146
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV457
League of Legends
• Jankos1236
Other Games
• Shiphtur692
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 24m
The PondCast
22h 24m
INu's Battles
23h 24m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.