• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:38
CEST 20:38
KST 03:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8158 users

[MSL] Avalon MSL Final - Page 41

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 44 Next All
Camlito
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Australia4040 Posts
August 30 2009 08:51 GMT
#801
On August 30 2009 17:33 GTR wrote:
tossgirl is overrated


As usual you talk about looks over singing/gaming ability. What's new.
sAviOr...
ThePhan2m
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Norway2751 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-30 09:00:45
August 30 2009 08:57 GMT
#802
lets sum up the epic moment in these finals:

tossgirl was there.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
August 30 2009 09:10 GMT
#803
These were great finals, seriously. I had low expectations but I honestly cared who was going to come out on top in Game 4... I don't regret making the OP snarky but maybe I should freshen it up a little now that the games have turned out to be OK.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
3clipse
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Canada2555 Posts
August 30 2009 09:25 GMT
#804
Sweet victory. ^_^ I'm so happy for Calm.
Matoo-
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Canada1397 Posts
August 30 2009 10:06 GMT
#805
Epic OP.
alffla
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Hong Kong20321 Posts
August 30 2009 10:28 GMT
#806
lol.. gg
Graphicssavior[gm] : What is a “yawn” rape ;; Masumune - It was the year of the pig for those fucking defilers. Chill - A clinic you say? okum: SC without Korean yelling is like porn without sex. konamix: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
Jakalo
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Latvia2350 Posts
August 30 2009 10:54 GMT
#807
On August 30 2009 19:28 alffla wrote:
lol.. gg


gg no re

(I hope)
Nostalgia is not as good as it used to be.
SchOOl_VicTIm
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Greece2394 Posts
August 30 2009 11:03 GMT
#808
best op ever ahahahahhahaa
jhNz
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Germany2762 Posts
August 30 2009 11:12 GMT
#809
[image loading] CAAAAAAAALM
http://twitter.com/jhNz
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
August 30 2009 11:33 GMT
#810
I just checked the results. Can't be bothered to watch the vods because I was sleeping when it happened live. I wonder if others feel the same, but this is like the first MSL finals in... 2 years? I haven't watched.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
August 30 2009 11:44 GMT
#811
On August 30 2009 20:33 Shikyo wrote:
I just checked the results. Can't be bothered to watch the vods because I was sleeping when it happened live. I wonder if others feel the same, but this is like the first MSL finals in... 2 years? I haven't watched.

Me too. I decided it wasn't worth watching, so I slept instead. And now when I woke up, I just checked the results, shrugged and said ''At least Kwanro didn't win''. Normally I wouldn't miss a Starleague final for the world, and if I by some chance did I would definitely watch the Vods unspoiled.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
On_Slaught
Profile Joined August 2008
United States12190 Posts
August 30 2009 13:44 GMT
#812
Gratz to Calm. We avoided the kwanrolled posts; thank god.
Mooncat
Profile Joined October 2007
Germany1228 Posts
August 30 2009 13:48 GMT
#813
Though I like Kwanro, Calm really deserves this. He mopped the floor with the best ZvZers in the world.
"[Lee Young Ho] With this victory, you’ve risen to Bonjwa status."
ambit!ous1
Profile Joined September 2007
United States3662 Posts
August 30 2009 13:51 GMT
#814
really happy for Calm congratz!



poor Kwanro
Bisu[Shield] / ♔ SoYeon
pripple
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Finland1714 Posts
August 30 2009 14:00 GMT
#815
no surprises here, like the op though ;p think i'll have to watch the VODS afterall though, seems like the games were better than JD vs Yarnc. congrats to Calm, well deserved title still.
Jaedong! <> Team MVP <> Mouz.
foeffa
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Belgium2115 Posts
August 30 2009 14:24 GMT
#816
Hm judging by the op I 'm gonna have to check those vods out ^^
觀過斯知仁矣.
wok
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States504 Posts
August 30 2009 14:43 GMT
#817
Ash: we'll get'em next time!
I'll race you to defeatism... you win.
DreaM)XeRO
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Korea (South)4667 Posts
August 30 2009 14:59 GMT
#818
worst. msl. ever
cw)minsean(ru
MuffinDude
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3837 Posts
August 30 2009 16:04 GMT
#819
grats to calm and i guess i'll watch it since i heard tossgirl was there
Zerg can be so abusive sometimes | third member of the "loli is not a crime club" PM konadora to join!
Avidkeystamper
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States8556 Posts
August 30 2009 16:13 GMT
#820
This is so sad; the games were much better than the ones in the OSL finals and people don't even care to watch them =[
Jaedong
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 258
ProTech145
BRAT_OK 51
MindelVK 26
CosmosSc2 21
JuggernautJason7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25069
Shuttle 704
Hyuk 168
White-Ra 116
Dewaltoss 101
firebathero 76
Trap 49
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 22
Bale 17
[ Show more ]
Shine 17
Rock 16
Dota 2
Gorgc9556
qojqva1629
Counter-Strike
fl0m1399
Fnx 840
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King119
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1385
Grubby1295
Khaldor1270
Liquid`Hasu501
Other Games
summit1g3921
FrodaN1550
Beastyqt546
Mlord311
XBOCT289
ArmadaUGS181
C9.Mang0179
QueenE83
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV241
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream63
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH327
• StrangeGG 64
• Hinosc 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 17
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie828
• Shiphtur325
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 22m
CranKy Ducklings
15h 22m
Online Event
16h 22m
FEL
21h 22m
AI Arena Tournament
22h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.