• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:52
CEST 02:52
KST 09:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9781 users

! [G] Stylish's FPVods [06-10 Update] - Page 62

Forum Index > Brood War Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 76 Next
vRoOk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States1024 Posts
November 14 2009 03:51 GMT
#1221
Is Stylish done making VODs ):
Breaking Bad
eXigent.
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Canada2419 Posts
November 14 2009 03:55 GMT
#1222
On November 14 2009 12:51 vRoOk wrote:
Is Stylish done making VODs ):


I believe he quit playing some time ago, and its unknown if he will come back, or update his guide with new material. (as far as I know)
mcneebs
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada391 Posts
November 14 2009 16:27 GMT
#1223
FWIW I'm seeding the torrent, and will continue to do so indefinitely. I had no idea that no one was seeding anymore
You do it to yourself. Just you. You and no one else.
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
November 14 2009 19:39 GMT
#1224
Hi guys I'm actually kind of back.
Started by watching a few VODs of flash and I had to start playing again.

However I'm not sure if I'll be able to make VODs for a while since I have sooooo much in school right now (been sick for 1 month so I have to catch up), plus I'm playing on a freakin laptop.
As of now I'm just playing a few hours during the weekends on iccup but maybe in a few months I'll be able to add some VODs if it works on my laptop haha;)

For all of you who cannot download the VODs, follow the link to the torrent file on the front page. There are the first 38 VODs or so and they still work.

Thnx for your support!
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
eXigent.
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Canada2419 Posts
November 14 2009 20:05 GMT
#1225
On November 15 2009 04:39 StylishVODs wrote:
Hi guys I'm actually kind of back.
Started by watching a few VODs of flash and I had to start playing again.

However I'm not sure if I'll be able to make VODs for a while since I have sooooo much in school right now (been sick for 1 month so I have to catch up), plus I'm playing on a freakin laptop.
As of now I'm just playing a few hours during the weekends on iccup but maybe in a few months I'll be able to add some VODs if it works on my laptop haha;)

For all of you who cannot download the VODs, follow the link to the torrent file on the front page. There are the first 38 VODs or so and they still work.

Thnx for your support!


thats awesome, it's nice to see more great players coming back!
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
November 14 2009 20:12 GMT
#1226
Flash is indeed inspirational. Good to see you back.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
IronWolf
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
South Africa315 Posts
November 14 2009 20:19 GMT
#1227
Excellent stuff Stylish!!

Downloaded and been watching over and over for months now...even had your build orders and vods open right now!

PLEASE DO MAKE MORE!
vRoOk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States1024 Posts
November 14 2009 20:39 GMT
#1228
Stylish,

How did you join By. ?

Breaking Bad
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
November 14 2009 20:44 GMT
#1229
On November 15 2009 05:39 vRoOk wrote:
Stylish,

How did you join By. ?



I didn't. I'm messing around with different nicks for fun.
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
coconutman
Profile Joined August 2009
United Kingdom26 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-14 21:01:35
November 14 2009 20:49 GMT
#1230
Oh yessss!!!!!

This is actually great =) sorry to hear youv been sick though.

If you do make any more, may i suggest some more tvps, the majority seem to be tvz's.


Thanks alot, CoCo

Edit: I would also recomend putting the rest onto Youtube perhaps on Nevake's account.

Thanks, CoCo
coconutman
Profile Joined August 2009
United Kingdom26 Posts
November 14 2009 22:58 GMT
#1231
Hmmm..... sorry to double post, but i was wandering if the links to download all 38 could be reuploaded elsewhere? My power stopped half way through the download so i dont have it and when i try to download it again it says i cant =(

Any ideas?

Thanks CoCo
CJSevilla
Profile Joined November 2009
United States4 Posts
November 15 2009 03:59 GMT
#1232
Stylish being kind of back is exciting news for me =D
mcneebs
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada391 Posts
November 15 2009 04:10 GMT
#1233
On November 15 2009 12:59 CJSevilla wrote:
Stylish being kind of back is exciting news for me =D

Completely agree. Maybe a few more TvPs and a handful of TvTs?? This is exciting news for me as well.
You do it to yourself. Just you. You and no one else.
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
November 16 2009 16:41 GMT
#1234
wow I found these for the first time... I thought there was only a stream. lots to learn for me :D :D :D thanks!!
Writer
eXigent.
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Canada2419 Posts
November 16 2009 16:48 GMT
#1235
On November 15 2009 13:10 mcneebs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2009 12:59 CJSevilla wrote:
Stylish being kind of back is exciting news for me =D

Completely agree. Maybe a few more TvPs and a handful of TvTs?? This is exciting news for me as well.


Im pretty sure he is only back casually to play on iccup (he is using a laptop)
mmp
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2130 Posts
November 16 2009 17:10 GMT
#1236
Looking forward to new VODs.

gogo Stylish
I (λ (foo) (and (<3 foo) ( T_T foo) (RAGE foo) )) Starcraft
No_eL
Profile Joined July 2007
Chile1438 Posts
November 16 2009 17:24 GMT
#1237
Im waiting that you turned in protoss... a guide of this level would be awesome!
Beat after beat i will become stronger.
Catch]22
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Sweden2683 Posts
November 16 2009 17:28 GMT
#1238
I base most of my gameplay on your videos, and consequently, TvT is the one matchup where I'm really having a hard time.
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
November 16 2009 17:38 GMT
#1239
Might not be able to do any VODs as long as I'm using my laptop and not having so much time etc, but there will be a replay pack out soon with my iccup games:D
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
ChalinChalunei
Profile Joined November 2009
Nicaragua2 Posts
November 16 2009 17:38 GMT
#1240
I cant access any of the links... it says they are unavaible... when I download them I cant watch them on any program, but I can hear the sound... any suggestions ?
Be as radical as reality - V.I Lenin
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings86
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O163
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 194
ProTech29
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1013
ZZZero.O 163
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm206
League of Legends
Doublelift4715
JimRising 723
Counter-Strike
minikerr21
Other Games
summit1g10510
C9.Mang0321
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP127
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 8m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 8m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 8m
Replay Cast
22h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.