On August 10 2006 11:21 Hot_Bid wrote:
i'd ask bush or the pope
i'd ask bush or the pope
HAHA when I first read this, I didn't get it. But very funny.
| Forum Index > Brood War Strategy |
|
pooper-scooper
United States3108 Posts
On August 10 2006 11:21 Hot_Bid wrote: i'd ask bush or the pope HAHA when I first read this, I didn't get it. But very funny. | ||
|
fusionsdf
Canada15390 Posts
| ||
|
GrandInquisitor
New York City13113 Posts
On August 10 2006 13:11 pooper-scooper wrote: HAHA when I first read this, I didn't get it. But very funny. second'd | ||
|
bellsprout
Australia219 Posts
i will try to post a replay of myself when i can. 've been playing offline vs friends but never online, and i can only get better from learning from people who are better than i am. i think micro is something that's learnt out of necessity. hopefully if u analyse my replays, u'll pick up many mistakes (caused my lack of experience, not lack of macro/micro - although me losing my base, sending in units to get killed, leaving units behind, etc is common since i'm not very fast), and in the future i'll be playing the type of games where that kind of micro is necessary, and i'll be able to see for myself why/how people micro the way they do, and what i should strive for when i play. at the moment, i'm fairly clueless. i know basic concepts like teching, map control, economy, etc, but i wish i knew more about this game as a whole | ||
|
DarK]N[exuS
China1441 Posts
| ||
| ||
The PiG Daily
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft266
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|