The second set is forthcoming (once I've had a lie down.) with photos of the players in their uniforms from the second half of the night. As usual it was way more fun than MSL selection.
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/01.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/02.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/03.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/04.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/05.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/06.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/07.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/08.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/09.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/10.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/11.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/12.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/13.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/14.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/15.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/16.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/17.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/18.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/19.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/20.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/21.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/22.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/23.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/24.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/25.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/26.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/27.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/28.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/29.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/30.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/31.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/32.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk5/neverggg/oslshoots/oslselection/33.jpg)
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
NeverGG
United Kingdom5399 Posts
The second set is forthcoming (once I've had a lie down.) with photos of the players in their uniforms from the second half of the night. As usual it was way more fun than MSL selection. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() | ||
|
JitNik
Russian Federation134 Posts
| ||
|
sdG)ID
Canada6 Posts
| ||
|
NeverGG
United Kingdom5399 Posts
On June 21 2009 13:39 sdG)ID wrote: the FlaSh pic makes me scared :O He did look a bit intense during this event; last time he got bored and almost fell asleep. | ||
|
geegee1
United States618 Posts
| ||
|
Artifex
Belgium189 Posts
| ||
|
Shizuru~
Malaysia1676 Posts
![]() Feminine side of colorful costumes... they need better hosts for the events imo, the ogn commentators sucks at hosting the shows, MBC commentator = win. get well soon NeverGG! | ||
|
thopol
Japan4560 Posts
| ||
|
L
Canada4732 Posts
![]() Good day sir, May I bother you for a spot of tea? | ||
|
Roffles
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Luxury ain't got nothing on Yarnc. Yarnc's ridiculous whatever he's got on is just laughable. | ||
|
NeverGG
United Kingdom5399 Posts
On June 22 2009 10:42 L wrote: ![]() Good day sir, May I bother you for a spot of tea? LMAO - This is the second time someone has added a top hat and a monacle to one of my photos. I like to think it's my British-ness shining through. Thanks guys - I feel quite a bit better today. I'm at work, but I'm trying to keep my energy up with chocolate and orange juice. | ||
|
seppolevne
Canada1681 Posts
| ||
|
Hittegods
Stockholm4642 Posts
| ||
|
Ozarugold
2716 Posts
![]() I would not have known that was Jaedong if I didn't see the picture before. Wow he looks so...different for some reason... Thanks for the pictures again~ | ||
|
Sadistx
Zimbabwe5568 Posts
![]() DAMN, Who is this pretty lady? | ||
|
Rostam
United States2552 Posts
Thanks NeverGG! | ||
|
Fr33t
United States1128 Posts
![]() | ||
|
stafu
Australia1196 Posts
![]() | ||
|
-slo.m1ke-
Slovenia352 Posts
| ||
|
OneOther
United States10774 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Zeus Dota 2Horang2 Larva EffOrt Mind Hyun scan(afreeca) Killer NotJumperer Bale [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|