I wonder why Rock cut his hair??
He looks like he's getting ready to go into the military.
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
ghostWriter
United States3302 Posts
I wonder why Rock cut his hair?? He looks like he's getting ready to go into the military. | ||
|
phase
United States399 Posts
so baller. | ||
|
GoSu
Korea (South)1773 Posts
Good photos! | ||
|
7mk
Germany10157 Posts
| ||
|
7mk
Germany10157 Posts
On June 14 2009 04:49 ghostWriter wrote: Pure has such great skin. I wonder why Rock cut his hair?? He looks like he's getting ready to go into the military. I think he wants to go for the nicholas cage look.. in ... you know, that movie | ||
|
QuietIdiot
7004 Posts
keke reminds me of Foru in that old ajashi middle aged man archetype haha. | ||
|
NeverGG
United Kingdom5399 Posts
On June 14 2009 04:49 ghostWriter wrote: Pure has such great skin. I wonder why Rock cut his hair?? He looks like he's getting ready to go into the military. I'm not sure tbh - Frozean cut his hair really short recently as well - as did Movie from CJ. They both wore hats for a couple of weeks until it grew back. I've heard a rumour that some players shave their head as an apology for bad results. Violet did it a while ago too - but he's improved significantly now. | ||
|
7mk
Germany10157 Posts
On June 14 2009 13:15 NeverGG wrote: Show nested quote + On June 14 2009 04:49 ghostWriter wrote: Pure has such great skin. I wonder why Rock cut his hair?? He looks like he's getting ready to go into the military. I'm not sure tbh - Frozean cut his hair really short recently as well - as did Movie from CJ. They both wore hats for a couple of weeks until it grew back. I've heard a rumour that some players shave their head as an apology for bad results. Violet did it a while ago too - but he's improved significantly now. Clearly Rock's head should remain shaven then | ||
|
BookTwo
1985 Posts
| ||
|
cHicKeLoR
Germany559 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Ilikestarcraft
Korea (South)17743 Posts
On June 14 2009 04:49 ghostWriter wrote: Pure has such great skin. I wonder why Rock cut his hair?? He looks like he's getting ready to go into the military. A new start! | ||
|
ReketSomething
United States6012 Posts
| ||
|
Kerotan
England2111 Posts
| ||
|
NeverGG
United Kingdom5399 Posts
On June 15 2009 08:43 Kerotan wrote: Pure's ceremony is at 51mins odd by the way. Thanks - I'm going to add the ceremony times into the op. I'm not sure how to set the video to begin at certain points so at least it will be a rough guide. | ||
|
YPang
United States4024 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|