• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:18
CEST 18:18
KST 01:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10083 users

[Photos] 작정: ForGG Special Shoot. - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
AlTheCake
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada1071 Posts
May 24 2009 03:30 GMT
#21
His smile made me d'aww
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
May 24 2009 11:24 GMT
#22
On May 24 2009 11:27 SlayerS_`HackeR` wrote:
heh nice pictures. seems like you have a certain list of poses you tell the progamers to show

like forgg did his glasses hold pose which mind also did

and some others were similar


Yeah I was obscenely lazy with this shoot. I don't have a set list, but sometimes I'm so exhausted it's hard to think of things on the spot. I'll be working on different angles and poses in the future once I've done some more research.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
May 24 2009 12:38 GMT
#23
On May 24 2009 20:24 NeverGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2009 11:27 SlayerS_`HackeR` wrote:
heh nice pictures. seems like you have a certain list of poses you tell the progamers to show

like forgg did his glasses hold pose which mind also did

and some others were similar


Yeah I was obscenely lazy with this shoot. I don't have a set list, but sometimes I'm so exhausted it's hard to think of things on the spot. I'll be working on different angles and poses in the future once I've done some more research.


You clearly need more "look and I'm angry and my hand is making a fist" posses.
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
May 24 2009 12:39 GMT
#24
On May 24 2009 21:38 Kerotan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2009 20:24 NeverGG wrote:
On May 24 2009 11:27 SlayerS_`HackeR` wrote:
heh nice pictures. seems like you have a certain list of poses you tell the progamers to show

like forgg did his glasses hold pose which mind also did

and some others were similar


Yeah I was obscenely lazy with this shoot. I don't have a set list, but sometimes I'm so exhausted it's hard to think of things on the spot. I'll be working on different angles and poses in the future once I've done some more research.


You clearly need more "look and I'm angry and my hand is making a fist" posses.


It's so booooooooring though. Fomos uses that pose all the time. Do you really want the same stuff from me too?
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
May 24 2009 14:19 GMT
#25
This was the first time I got to watch Kez in action - the poor players are whipped left and right
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-24 15:44:39
May 24 2009 15:42 GMT
#26
On May 24 2009 21:39 NeverGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2009 21:38 Kerotan wrote:
On May 24 2009 20:24 NeverGG wrote:
On May 24 2009 11:27 SlayerS_`HackeR` wrote:
heh nice pictures. seems like you have a certain list of poses you tell the progamers to show

like forgg did his glasses hold pose which mind also did

and some others were similar


Yeah I was obscenely lazy with this shoot. I don't have a set list, but sometimes I'm so exhausted it's hard to think of things on the spot. I'll be working on different angles and poses in the future once I've done some more research.


You clearly need more "look and I'm angry and my hand is making a fist" posses.


It's so booooooooring though. Fomos uses that pose all the time. Do you really want the same stuff from me too?


I was being silly, I think your shoots are great, if anything do more stuff showing their hands closer the camera.

Cases in point:
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


2 Reasons why you should do this:

One, in my opinion it looks omgwtf awesome cool, which is always a plus, and two, starcraft is a game played with hands and fingers, not clenched fists, and without being too poncy, and it has been said before, but it wouldn't be surprising to find out that progamers go onto being pianists, or could have been such.

And while I'm here, my favourite photo of yours, and not a clenched fist in sight.
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
May 24 2009 19:21 GMT
#27
Nice pics. forGG puts funny smiles haha
Moderator<:3-/-<
klizzer
Profile Joined March 2008
517 Posts
May 24 2009 19:34 GMT
#28
forGG, stop slumping please! (Any player that speaks English eventually slumps.)

Nice photos, forGG has a really sly smile ;o
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
May 24 2009 19:48 GMT
#29
Awesome I've been wanting to see some ForGG for a while now, thanks negg!

I love how your photos are posted asap after you take them, and not like a week later!
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
tube
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States1475 Posts
May 24 2009 20:39 GMT
#30
On May 25 2009 04:48 Grobyc wrote:
Awesome I've been wanting to see some ForGG for a while now, thanks negg!

I love how your photos are posted asap after you take them, and not like a week later!

man i hated neopets
Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection.
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
May 24 2009 20:55 GMT
#31
On May 25 2009 05:39 tube wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2009 04:48 Grobyc wrote:
Awesome I've been wanting to see some ForGG for a while now, thanks negg!

I love how your photos are posted asap after you take them, and not like a week later!

man i hated neopets

o.o
what?
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
May 24 2009 22:45 GMT
#32
On May 25 2009 00:42 Kerotan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2009 21:39 NeverGG wrote:
On May 24 2009 21:38 Kerotan wrote:
On May 24 2009 20:24 NeverGG wrote:
On May 24 2009 11:27 SlayerS_`HackeR` wrote:
heh nice pictures. seems like you have a certain list of poses you tell the progamers to show

like forgg did his glasses hold pose which mind also did

and some others were similar


Yeah I was obscenely lazy with this shoot. I don't have a set list, but sometimes I'm so exhausted it's hard to think of things on the spot. I'll be working on different angles and poses in the future once I've done some more research.


You clearly need more "look and I'm angry and my hand is making a fist" posses.


It's so booooooooring though. Fomos uses that pose all the time. Do you really want the same stuff from me too?


I was being silly, I think your shoots are great, if anything do more stuff showing their hands closer the camera.

Cases in point:
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


2 Reasons why you should do this:

One, in my opinion it looks omgwtf awesome cool, which is always a plus, and two, starcraft is a game played with hands and fingers, not clenched fists, and without being too poncy, and it has been said before, but it wouldn't be surprising to find out that progamers go onto being pianists, or could have been such.

And while I'm here, my favourite photo of yours, and not a clenched fist in sight.
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]




That's actually the reasoning behind it - I love photographing the players' hands because they're such an intergral part of their gaming lives. Thanks for the suggestions and I'll bear them in mind at the next shoot
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
BookTwo
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1985 Posts
May 25 2009 01:10 GMT
#33
On May 25 2009 05:55 Grobyc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2009 05:39 tube wrote:
On May 25 2009 04:48 Grobyc wrote:
Awesome I've been wanting to see some ForGG for a while now, thanks negg!

I love how your photos are posted asap after you take them, and not like a week later!

man i hated neopets

o.o
what?



negg? reference to neopets?
Racenilatr
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2756 Posts
May 25 2009 02:13 GMT
#34
awsome photos ^^ They are so high definition likeishness
udgnim
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8024 Posts
May 25 2009 08:56 GMT
#35
ForGG's attempt to mimic Kwanro fails
E-Sports is competitive video gaming with a spectator fan base. Do not take the word "Sports" literally.
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
May 25 2009 09:10 GMT
#36
Once again really cool shots. His smile makes me smile too^_^!!
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Vasoline73
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States8142 Posts
May 25 2009 10:06 GMT
#37
ForGG! Awesome :D. Thanks for the pics
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem373
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 373
IndyStarCraft 165
Railgan 73
BRAT_OK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59022
Shuttle 3136
Horang2 490
BeSt 415
Larva 365
ggaemo 240
Soma 174
Mind 148
Dewaltoss 86
Last 84
[ Show more ]
Sexy 80
Zeus 75
hero 74
Sea.KH 50
Killer 47
Hyun 47
Bale 32
Aegong 31
ToSsGirL 31
PianO 25
NaDa 21
Rock 15
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5634
qojqva2896
Dendi1527
420jenkins427
Fuzer 137
Counter-Strike
fl0m3641
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1325
Liquid`Hasu1099
Grubby795
MindelVK17
Other Games
singsing1792
FrodaN1447
B2W.Neo1174
byalli1001
Beastyqt711
Mlord501
ArmadaUGS211
Hui .181
KnowMe136
QueenE93
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 27
Chillindude22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick927
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 58
• niya90s2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4243
League of Legends
• Nemesis2947
Other Games
• WagamamaTV223
• Shiphtur223
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 42m
Replay Cast
6h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 42m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 42m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 42m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.