• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:32
CEST 21:32
KST 04:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8934 users

IdrA vs Fenix - ESWC American Finals - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Piste
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
6183 Posts
April 17 2009 15:29 GMT
#21
Could someone upload these on tracker or youtube? so sloooww
gonna try to watch these at my friends house later on..
Artosis *
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States2140 Posts
April 17 2009 15:33 GMT
#22
i've said plenty of times not to direct link to the vods. take that shit down ASAP.
if you want to orbit download it, feel free. but do not, i repeat, do not, download directly.
if you are too lazy to figure out orbit or let it load, then simply wait for the youtube videos.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/Artosis
kartoffel
Profile Joined March 2009
Germany38 Posts
April 17 2009 15:35 GMT
#23
when i try to watch a vod on scforall i feel like i travelled back in time to 1999 connected with 56k modem.
could be a bit faster at least.
Iss immer deine Kartoffeln.
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
April 17 2009 15:37 GMT
#24
+ Show Spoiler +
What the, did idra just leave without doing anything in game 2, that was really random
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
whataballer
Profile Joined March 2009
United States82 Posts
April 17 2009 15:40 GMT
#25
Woo artosis and tasteless. Thanks, this should be entertaining!
HOLD POSITION
d1v
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Sweden868 Posts
April 17 2009 15:47 GMT
#26
Ah man, I'd love to watch but these things take forever to load..
Adams Æbler
Velr
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Switzerland10960 Posts
April 17 2009 16:27 GMT
#27
On April 18 2009 00:35 kartoffel wrote:
when i try to watch a vod on scforall i feel like i travelled back in time to 1999 connected with 56k modem.
could be a bit faster at least.



make that 28k are some guy painting the games before you on a sheet of paper.....
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
April 17 2009 16:28 GMT
#28
LOL, man idras bm in these games is so good
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
smipth
Profile Joined January 2009
United States28 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-17 16:33:29
April 17 2009 16:32 GMT
#29
who is fenix? is he good or is he just some newb artosis found so that idra can finally win something.
Favorite Players: Forgg, Savior, Stork, Bisu
sexsexpussyhair
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada133 Posts
April 17 2009 16:38 GMT
#30
how come idra didnt learn no manner in korea, he would have been stomped by cj teammates for bm.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
April 17 2009 16:38 GMT
#31
On April 18 2009 01:32 smipth wrote:
who is fenix? is he good or is he just some newb artosis found so that idra can finally win something.

:o
ModeratorGood content always wins.
CTStalker
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada9720 Posts
April 17 2009 16:41 GMT
#32
fenix is a pretty well known player from peru, i believe. and smipth, you're a moron.

thanks for these artosis. they're loading for me... albeit very, very slowly
By the way, my name is Funk. I am not of your world
Islandsnake
Profile Joined April 2009
United States679 Posts
April 17 2009 16:48 GMT
#33
lol @ IdrA BMBMBM
Bang!
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
April 17 2009 16:55 GMT
#34
Thanks Artosis!

Unlike most posters in these threads I actually feel like video at SCForAll loads too fast for me - as soon as I click play, I see 1+ MB/s down. The entire video loads even before I get past 30 seconds in. Maybe SCForAll's problem is distributing bandwidth properly? I feel like I'm loading these videos unnecessarily fast .

When I am at my parents' house in Chicago I have the opposite problem (I have to leave SCForAll vids to buffer for an hour before I can watch).

Anyway, I really love these commentaries!! Artosis + Tasteless was a nice combo for Super vs. Lx, so I expect they'll be fun to watch here as well. Keep up the great work, Artosis and SCForAll.
✌
Kennelie
Profile Joined December 2007
United States2296 Posts
April 17 2009 17:00 GMT
#35
On April 18 2009 01:55 JWD wrote:
Thanks Artosis!

Unlike most posters in these threads I actually feel like video at SCForAll loads too fast for me - as soon as I click play, I see 1+ MB/s down. The entire video loads even before I get past 30 seconds in. Maybe SCForAll's problem is distributing bandwidth properly? I feel like I'm loading these videos unnecessarily fast .

When I am at my parents' house in Chicago I have the opposite problem (I have to leave SCForAll vids to buffer for an hour before I can watch).

Anyway, I really love these commentaries!! Artosis + Tasteless was a nice combo for Super vs. Lx, so I expect they'll be fun to watch here as well. Keep up the great work, Artosis and SCForAll.


Where you located presently? I have this problem on all my pc's. Im located in north texas. If I want to see a clip of something at scforall I need to leave it loading. Even 80% of the time it d/l's half the clip and then stops.
ya had ya shot kid!
Phrogs!
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Japan521 Posts
April 17 2009 17:10 GMT
#36
Hi Artosis, so the video stopped and I gotta wait for another hour for it to load, but just before it stopped I got to the story of you beating Bisu hahahahah

congratz~
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
April 17 2009 17:14 GMT
#37
On April 18 2009 02:00 Kennelie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2009 01:55 JWD wrote:
Thanks Artosis!

Unlike most posters in these threads I actually feel like video at SCForAll loads too fast for me - as soon as I click play, I see 1+ MB/s down. The entire video loads even before I get past 30 seconds in. Maybe SCForAll's problem is distributing bandwidth properly? I feel like I'm loading these videos unnecessarily fast .

When I am at my parents' house in Chicago I have the opposite problem (I have to leave SCForAll vids to buffer for an hour before I can watch).

Anyway, I really love these commentaries!! Artosis + Tasteless was a nice combo for Super vs. Lx, so I expect they'll be fun to watch here as well. Keep up the great work, Artosis and SCForAll.


Where you located presently? I have this problem on all my pc's. Im located in north texas. If I want to see a clip of something at scforall I need to leave it loading. Even 80% of the time it d/l's half the clip and then stops.


I'm in the Bay Area. My internet connection here is much faster than it is at my parents' place in Chicago, but I don't think that is an issue since the problem is SCForAll not sending me enough data, as opposed to me not being able to receive it fast enough (my connection in both places is well fast enough to watch streaming video).
✌
kidd
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States2848 Posts
April 17 2009 17:17 GMT
#38
Most VOD's on ScForall.com load pretty quickly for me, however these games are definately an exception. It is taking about 1 hour to load a 20 minute game.
Hi
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-17 17:35:13
April 17 2009 17:29 GMT
#39
http://www.teamliquid.net/replay/index.php?currentpage=40

http://www.teamliquid.net/replay/download.php?replay=566

"bulldog[tc] using bulldog build". I can't believe people forget the origin of the build when every single goon attack is called a bulldog these days

I mean I'm sure someone has built 3 gates before expo and used mass goons with zealot shuttle attacks, but the build was named after the korean player Bulldog[tC] it can't really be denied he was the one who popularized it/made it his signature build.
Lq_ fAn
Profile Joined June 2007
Lithuania154 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-17 17:56:19
April 17 2009 17:54 GMT
#40
if videos loads very slow why not to download them? for me it load very long but when im downloading these vidoes from scforall I have max speed
download obrit downloader then Tools --> grab++
this program lets you find direct link to video. what you have to do is open page with video and press play then you got link press download and orbit downloader will download your video in seconds.
all videos are .flv so make shure you have codec to play them
pls dont ban me artosis I dont post direct links here .
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason58
BRAT_OK 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22309
Mini 376
Dewaltoss 148
Hyuk 146
firebathero 115
ggaemo 83
ZZZero.O 69
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc7686
febbydoto20
League of Legends
Doublelift889
Counter-Strike
fl0m1035
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4271
Khaldor1445
crisheroes1070
Liquid`Hasu791
Other Games
summit1g2598
FrodaN2379
Beastyqt789
mouzStarbuck355
KnowMe320
ArmadaUGS124
Mew2King58
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1103
BasetradeTV161
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 106
• StrangeGG 42
• Adnapsc2 23
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• 80smullet 19
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8075
• WagamamaTV442
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur266
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 28m
INu's Battles
16h 28m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 28m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 28m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.