• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:42
CEST 07:42
KST 14:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7336 users

www.repdepot.net better than Rapidshare - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
PH
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6173 Posts
March 15 2009 00:01 GMT
#21
On March 14 2009 20:45 Taiche wrote:
O_O
Wow, thanks guys, that was unexpected
About that error on upload, I never found out why it happened ; so I removed the check which was redundant anyway. Looks like it works fine now ; just tell me if it still happens randomly or if another problems pops up.

On a side note, I am not as active as I used to be ; this is because many things have been happening in my life since last summer, so I have chosen to drop a few things. Sadly, StarCraft is one of them : RepDepot and all replay-related softwares will not be improved anymore I had lots of plans for them but do not manage to find time. I'll post more on this in an upcoming blog entry.
I still continue reading TL though, but not as religiously as I used to.

Anyway, thanks for the great post, it made my day

S'all good. RepDepot is still by far the best upload site for us out there. Thanks a bunch.
Hello
Centric
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1989 Posts
March 15 2009 00:50 GMT
#22
On March 14 2009 20:08 Garnet wrote:
Rapidshare shouldn't be used for anything, really.

QFT!
Super serious.
Heyoka
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Katowice25012 Posts
March 15 2009 00:58 GMT
#23
Taiche rules and redepot is awesome!
@RealHeyoka | ESL / DreamHack StarCraft Lead
sixghost
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States2096 Posts
March 15 2009 01:01 GMT
#24
On March 15 2009 04:16 iCCup.Trent wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2009 15:19 IntoTheWow wrote:
On March 14 2009 14:12 Infinity.SkyLark wrote:
isn't this common knowledge..?:D

RepDepot and Fighterreplays are good sites..


People on iccup or in the iccup thread sometimes still use rapidshare t_t

LOL @ that, agustin :D I've never seen other host than Rapidshare on complaints in my life

That's probably because in the "how to complain" thread, it links to rapidshare.com as a site to host replay files.
mG.sixghost @ iCCup || One ling, two ling, three ling, four... Camp four gas, then ultra-whore . -Saracen
SilverSkyLark
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Philippines8437 Posts
March 15 2009 11:25 GMT
#25
On March 14 2009 15:19 IntoTheWow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2009 14:12 Infinity.SkyLark wrote:
isn't this common knowledge..?:D

RepDepot and Fighterreplays are good sites..


People on iccup or in the iccup thread sometimes still use rapidshare t_t

They should include repdepot and fighterreplays on the partner sites in the iCCup homepage..or at least in the StarCraft section..:D:D
"If i lost an arm, I would play w3." -IntoTheWow || "Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk cafe. He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
March 15 2009 11:59 GMT
#26
On March 15 2009 10:01 sixghost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2009 04:16 iCCup.Trent wrote:
On March 14 2009 15:19 IntoTheWow wrote:
On March 14 2009 14:12 Infinity.SkyLark wrote:
isn't this common knowledge..?:D

RepDepot and Fighterreplays are good sites..


People on iccup or in the iccup thread sometimes still use rapidshare t_t

LOL @ that, agustin :D I've never seen other host than Rapidshare on complaints in my life

That's probably because in the "how to complain" thread, it links to rapidshare.com as a site to host replay files.


cool but rapidshare was taken out of that thread a long time ago and admins have been making server announcements telling people to stop making rapidshare complaints..

not working though. ;p
Racenilatr
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2756 Posts
March 15 2009 13:53 GMT
#27
lol I like replaydepot better will start using it moar
jello_biafra
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United Kingdom6642 Posts
March 15 2009 14:31 GMT
#28
I agree, repdepot is the by far the best site for uploading replays. It has no waiting time, the links don't expire and it gives you lots of nice info on the replay.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions | aka Probert[PaiN] @ iccup / godlikeparagon @ twitch | my BW stream: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/jello_biafra
Tensai176
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Canada2061 Posts
March 15 2009 15:54 GMT
#29
On March 14 2009 15:19 IntoTheWow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2009 14:12 Infinity.SkyLark wrote:
isn't this common knowledge..?:D

RepDepot and Fighterreplays are good sites..


People on iccup or in the iccup thread sometimes still use rapidshare t_t

Thats cause the forum site told us to use megaupload. I would've used repdepot but i was scared tehy wouldnt take the complaint in consideration... Mind you this was when I first complained like... a couple years ago
We see things they'll never see
Dionyseus
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States2068 Posts
March 16 2009 05:02 GMT
#30
On March 14 2009 20:45 Taiche wrote:
O_O
Wow, thanks guys, that was unexpected
About that error on upload, I never found out why it happened ; so I removed the check which was redundant anyway. Looks like it works fine now ; just tell me if it still happens randomly or if another problems pops up.

On a side note, I am not as active as I used to be ; this is because many things have been happening in my life since last summer, so I have chosen to drop a few things. Sadly, StarCraft is one of them : RepDepot and all replay-related softwares will not be improved anymore I had lots of plans for them but do not manage to find time. I'll post more on this in an upcoming blog entry.
I still continue reading TL though, but not as religiously as I used to.

Anyway, thanks for the great post, it made my day


Just noticed a bug, when browsing for replays there's no option to filter them by version 1.16, the latest version in the filter is 1.15. So when people go to search for replays they don't see any of the new 1.16 replays. The only way they can see the new replays is by unchecking 1.15.
9/5/10 P acct: NA D 10,683 651pts 69w56L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/290365/LetoAtreides T acct: NA D 16,137 553pts 70w67L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/1560008/Khrone Z: NA G 16,058 465pts 28w26L http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1997354/Omnius
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
March 17 2009 09:43 GMT
#31
yay repdepot~
StRyKeR
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States1756 Posts
March 18 2009 21:03 GMT
#32
I still get the "file size too big" error when I try to upload reps... I have to refresh a lot and once in a while it'll randomly work
Ars longa, vita brevis, principia aeturna.
Taiche *
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
France1963 Posts
March 19 2009 22:52 GMT
#33
OK, thanks for the report ; I fixed the wrong thing and had a hard time figuring what was going on. Now I believe it should be OK.
However, instead of blocking the upload, the progress bar won't be working. But that should not be nearly as annoying as the previous "impossible to upload" thing hopefully
Manifesto7 Uses ReXplorer, and so should you! : http://repasm.net/rx/
miyagi51
Profile Joined November 2010
Turkey11 Posts
December 22 2010 09:04 GMT
#34
On March 14 2009 12:23 radeon wrote:
i think people upload more replays daily, why only a few are in lastest replays(sorry for my bad english )

thats because latest 3 replays are showing on the page
disco
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Netherlands1667 Posts
December 22 2010 09:07 GMT
#35
Way to bump a year old thread
this game is a fucking jokie
SilverSkyLark
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Philippines8437 Posts
December 22 2010 10:11 GMT
#36
wtf this thread is only a year old? Isn't it on the strat forum guidelines that we should use repdepot or FiRe?
"If i lost an arm, I would play w3." -IntoTheWow || "Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk cafe. He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
EsX_Raptor
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States2802 Posts
June 01 2012 21:10 GMT
#37
I know that this thread has been dead for almost two years, but it seems RepDepot has been down for way too long. The only thing left of it is the simple message "RepDepot is encountering issues. It will not be back until a few days, sorry." being displayed at the top of the page.

Is it the end?
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10569 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-01 21:50:13
June 01 2012 21:49 GMT
#38
On June 02 2012 06:10 EsX_Raptor wrote:
I know that this thread has been dead for almost two years, but it seems RepDepot has been down for way too long. The only thing left of it is the simple message "RepDepot is encountering issues. It will not be back until a few days, sorry." being displayed at the top of the page.

Is it the end?

Oh my god... i just realized... TT.TT maybe they are making a maintenance change to sc2?
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
L3gendary
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1470 Posts
June 01 2012 23:35 GMT
#39
Yeah it's been down a lot longer than a few days lol. Just use iccup.com
Watching Jaedong play purifies my eyes. -Coach Ju Hoon
Taiche *
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
France1963 Posts
June 12 2012 21:36 GMT
#40
Hey guys,

Sorry for the down server. I am having issues with the database ; I thought I could make a quick fix but couldn't. So it will have to wait some more until I get more free time to work on it I'll try to disable a couple of not necessary things to put the site back up.
Don't worry, all the data are still there, it's just a performance issue that brought the server down to its knees on a regular basis.

Anyway, sorry for the delay, I didn't expect it to be so long and I don't have much free time these days (second kid incoming). I'll keep you posted when everything is back to normal.
Manifesto7 Uses ReXplorer, and so should you! : http://repasm.net/rx/
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4483
Leta 1788
Bale 49
Shine 43
ZergMaN 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm244
League of Legends
JimRising 645
Other Games
summit1g7776
WinterStarcraft598
Sick146
Mew2King32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick520
BasetradeTV207
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta60
• Letter1418
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2145
League of Legends
• Lourlo1028
• Rush772
Other Games
• Shiphtur453
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 18m
Patches Events
9h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 18m
OSC
17h 18m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.