• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:29
CEST 07:29
KST 14:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7472 users

[Article] Age before Beauty? - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
EpiK
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5757 Posts
March 04 2009 02:55 GMT
#41
holy shit the savior + effort shot is really nice
il0seonpurpose
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5638 Posts
March 04 2009 03:00 GMT
#42
On March 02 2009 18:55 ambit!ous1 wrote:
umm... Free and Zero too close


NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-04 05:25:08
March 04 2009 05:19 GMT
#43
On March 04 2009 11:35 GHOSTCLAW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2009 10:29 inReacH wrote:
Nice batch as always!
Thoughts on wallpaper size photos?

I'm not sure how good you are with photoshop but surely you could find someone to teach you or help you with that.
1680/1050! I wants it!

Also I'm not sure about other people but I'd love to see more shots of players focusing/looking serious.

Thx!


If she decided to host the full size images (heck, I would do it if she asked; bandwidth isn't that expensive), then anyone could make the background. There are probably many reasons why she dosen't though - after all, she probably makes a living with the images, and keeps the full res ones so that she can sell them (or frame them).

That being said, if you started selling prints nevergg, I would probably buy a few. Amazing amazing photos.


Thanks for the vote of confidence - I don't actually agree with selling my photos. I do all my work as a volunteer and it just wouldn't fit in with my reasons for photographing/reporting esports here in Seoul. I don't post them because my camera doesn't do good raws at larger sizes usually - I'll probably be posting way more of the over-sized (wallpaper size etc) shots once I upgrade around July (but I just don't have the money to afford to do it until then sadly.)

I'm okay with photoshop, but I know there are some really talented people on here so in the future when I can provide larger raw sizes then I'd love to see what they can do with my work. Sorry, but the raws from all these photos were lost when my laptop's power supply died and it had to be reformated. I don't usually keep raw images for more than a week because I need the space on my memory cards/HD for new work.

P.S. To those complaining about the ZerO/Free shot - I was *not* the first one to do photos of them like that and I definitely won't be the last so deal with it please Check fomos or fifo and you will find *a lot* more photos depicting closeness/friendship/cuteness on their sites.

I don't just work for TL.net/SCforALL and the foreign community in general. If you go to eSTRO's or OGN's official sites or some of the KTF/STX/Hwaseung OZ fan cafes you can see my work is for the Korean community too - which has a whole different range of target audiences. My work has now been used for cheerfuls at MSL and Proleague so I'm working to do the biggest range of poses/moods/ideas I can for my photos.

우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
proA.June91
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Vietnam445 Posts
March 04 2009 05:37 GMT
#44
awesome work again, neggy :D
wow, looking at progamers' photos taken by you really moves me
Fear is not what I'll get. It is what I've created myself
Ilvy
Profile Joined September 2002
Germany2445 Posts
March 04 2009 06:18 GMT
#45
July <3

thanks for this article, was a nice read
Deleted User 30223
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3104 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-04 06:39:32
March 04 2009 06:39 GMT
#46
Jun Tae yang is a pimp.

nice read
SilverskY
Profile Joined September 2008
Korea (South)3086 Posts
March 04 2009 06:46 GMT
#47
All these pictures are absolutely great...
Graphics
Kuja900
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3564 Posts
March 04 2009 07:05 GMT
#48
On March 02 2009 22:24 Rekrul wrote:
artosis she obviously is in love with xellos

you want me to write some disgusting facts about xellos here to sway her interest back to you?


Xellos is an angel and a beacon of purity i refuse to believe otherwise ; ;
OMG you nasty gurl
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
March 04 2009 11:59 GMT
#49
On March 04 2009 14:19 NeverGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2009 11:35 GHOSTCLAW wrote:
On March 04 2009 10:29 inReacH wrote:
Nice batch as always!
Thoughts on wallpaper size photos?

I'm not sure how good you are with photoshop but surely you could find someone to teach you or help you with that.
1680/1050! I wants it!

Also I'm not sure about other people but I'd love to see more shots of players focusing/looking serious.

Thx!


If she decided to host the full size images (heck, I would do it if she asked; bandwidth isn't that expensive), then anyone could make the background. There are probably many reasons why she dosen't though - after all, she probably makes a living with the images, and keeps the full res ones so that she can sell them (or frame them).

That being said, if you started selling prints nevergg, I would probably buy a few. Amazing amazing photos.


Thanks for the vote of confidence - I don't actually agree with selling my photos. I do all my work as a volunteer and it just wouldn't fit in with my reasons for photographing/reporting esports here in Seoul. I don't post them because my camera doesn't do good raws at larger sizes usually - I'll probably be posting way more of the over-sized (wallpaper size etc) shots once I upgrade around July (but I just don't have the money to afford to do it until then sadly.)

I'm okay with photoshop, but I know there are some really talented people on here so in the future when I can provide larger raw sizes then I'd love to see what they can do with my work. Sorry, but the raws from all these photos were lost when my laptop's power supply died and it had to be reformated. I don't usually keep raw images for more than a week because I need the space on my memory cards/HD for new work.

P.S. To those complaining about the ZerO/Free shot - I was *not* the first one to do photos of them like that and I definitely won't be the last so deal with it please Check fomos or fifo and you will find *a lot* more photos depicting closeness/friendship/cuteness on their sites.

I don't just work for TL.net/SCforALL and the foreign community in general. If you go to eSTRO's or OGN's official sites or some of the KTF/STX/Hwaseung OZ fan cafes you can see my work is for the Korean community too - which has a whole different range of target audiences. My work has now been used for cheerfuls at MSL and Proleague so I'm working to do the biggest range of poses/moods/ideas I can for my photos.



I look forward to seeing some NeverGG based wall papers in the future, because that would be omgwtfbbq awesome.
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
cgrinker
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3824 Posts
March 08 2009 00:17 GMT
#50
man nevergg how did you manage to make July look good in a pic?
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
March 08 2009 00:19 GMT
#51
On March 08 2009 09:17 cgrinker wrote:
man nevergg how did you manage to make July look good in a pic?


LOL Don't be cruel. Thanks though - I was worried about the light affecting the photos, but luckily the STX Soul practice room foyer is really well lit so the photos turned out okay.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
danbel1005
Profile Joined February 2008
United States1319 Posts
January 11 2010 16:18 GMT
#52
On March 02 2009 18:55 ambit!ous1 wrote:
umm... Free and Zero too close

thanks for the pics !


Indeed ^^
"EE HAN TIMING" Jaedong vs Stork [22 December, 2007] 2set @ Finals EVER OSL.
Quasimoto3000
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States471 Posts
January 11 2010 16:38 GMT
#53
What are you talking about nevergg, nobodys gonna rip you to shreds for a well written article
Every sunday a nun lays from my gunplay
We Are Here
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Australia1810 Posts
January 11 2010 16:42 GMT
#54
sweet bump, i missed this article before and that effort/savior picture is awesome
He who turns those around him into allies, possesses the most terrifying ability in the world.
Lovin
Profile Joined May 2009
Denmark812 Posts
January 11 2010 17:00 GMT
#55
Ilikestarcraft'in' that shit! Nice article.. But could have used a couple of subheadlines, I suppose.. Too late now, I suppose
AKA SuddenSalad
muse5187
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
1125 Posts
January 11 2010 18:29 GMT
#56
necromancy
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
January 11 2010 18:48 GMT
#57
Nice! That was a good bump! Very well written and informative.

Liked the pictures and I hope that ACE can do better in the future.
jalstar
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States8198 Posts
January 11 2010 18:51 GMT
#58
Speaking of young players, (P)Snow from CJ is 15 and first played on A-team as a 14 year old I think. Currently on the B-team but the way he's tearing up dream league he should be back soon.
Albert702
Profile Joined January 2008
China33 Posts
January 11 2010 19:02 GMT
#59
Free and Zero... it's a long story...
이영호 Fighting!!
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 218
ProTech137
Nina 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21401
Dewaltoss 178
Bale 53
ZergMaN 27
Noble 11
Icarus 8
League of Legends
JimRising 730
Other Games
summit1g11444
Sick199
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick923
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 41
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2161
League of Legends
• Lourlo1165
• Rush845
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 31m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 31m
Replay Cast
17h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.