• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:02
CEST 04:02
KST 11:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7846 users

[PL Teams] LOLstatistics - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Last Romantic
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States20667 Posts
February 28 2009 00:07 GMT
#41
So does TheRock
ㅋㄲㅈㅁ
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
February 28 2009 00:17 GMT
#42
On February 28 2009 09:07 Last Romantic wrote:
So does TheRock


Challenge League and Dual Tournament count?
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Lukeeze[zR]
Profile Joined February 2006
Switzerland6838 Posts
February 28 2009 00:46 GMT
#43
easy, informative and funny read. Thumb up
Terran & Potato Salad.
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
February 28 2009 00:49 GMT
#44
These are great!

lol at WeMade 3rd in the medal count...hello NaDa
✌
SilverSkyLark
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Philippines8437 Posts
February 28 2009 00:54 GMT
#45
NaDa has like 2 pages of Achievements in the TLPD. Hahahaha
"If i lost an arm, I would play w3." -IntoTheWow || "Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk cafe. He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
Matoo-
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Canada1397 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-28 01:02:25
February 28 2009 00:55 GMT
#46
On February 28 2009 04:09 lxginverse wrote:
"Keeping the Silver Mining Industry Alive"

LOL

I think that's Plexa's, he made a motivational reading like "STORK: Keeping the silver mining industry alive" but I can't find the picture anymore. (It was prior to Stork's OSL gold of course.)

On February 28 2009 05:56 MuR)Ernu wrote:
make some statistic with longest loss streaks or something

Yeah I'm planning on it. The player to keep an eye on regarding this matter is 910. He's right now sitting on a ELEVEN LOSS STREAK and still counting! Wow.

It's very easy for me to update all stats monthly since I just fetch data automatically from the TLPD so maybe I'll make some "serious" stats and post a recap each month to see how teams are evolving etc. But I'll have to find really interesting stats to do this and not only one-time-rofls so we'll see.

Happy to see that you're enjoying it though, thank you!

BTW, doing this I found some discrepancies in the TLPD, like (P)OO[S.G]'s korean name missing, (Z)Calm's KeSPA rank missing when in fact he's 28th etc. If this is of any interest for the TLPD staff I can send you the list, but it's pretty minor stuff actually, so maybe you don't care, just tell me.
Lukeeze[zR]
Profile Joined February 2006
Switzerland6838 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-28 01:02:57
February 28 2009 01:02 GMT
#47
On February 28 2009 09:55 Matoo- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2009 04:09 lxginverse wrote:
"Keeping the Silver Mining Industry Alive"

LOL

I think that's Plexa's, he made a motivational reading like "STORK: Keeping the silver mining industry alive" but I can't find the picture anymore. (It was prior to Stork's OSL gold of course.)


yeeeah there was a whole thread with many pics like these + Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

[image loading]


can't find it anymore :[ this thread was pure gold (or silver~ hm ok not funny)
Terran & Potato Salad.
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
February 28 2009 01:21 GMT
#48
I wonder what would be the record for most televised losses in a single night.

You'd have to think its 910 with 7
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
Matoo-
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Canada1397 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-28 01:35:01
February 28 2009 01:21 GMT
#49
By the way, the WL is completely fucking up the winning streaks.

Think about it. Each time two teams compete in WL, only ONE player will leave on a winning streak - the player who won the last match. All the others, and this number ranges from 4 to up to 7, will leave on a losing streak.

Right now, out of 138 players on the current PL roster, only 10 are on winning streaks.
+ Show Spoiler +
Kwanro 2, hyvaa 3, fOrGG 1, Jaedong 1, Sea 4, YellOw[ArnC] 1, by.hero 2, ZerO 2, GGPlay 1, PianO 4.
This doesn't include yersterday's OSL tiebreakers, now Yarnc would be out and Stork + Fantasy in.

This is so extreme I'm wondering if I didn't fuck up the parsing somewhere but I don't think I did.

So basically being good in WL today isn't about having a big winning streak.
It's about having a short losing streak.

+ Show Spoiler +
ROFL I'm one hour late for work. T_T I don't want to leave China, Daumsports and wfbrood streams are so good here, once I'm back in France I can kiss live SC bye bye again. Fuck.
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
February 28 2009 01:55 GMT
#50
On February 28 2009 09:55 Matoo- wrote:
BTW, doing this I found some discrepancies in the TLPD, like (P)OO[S.G]'s korean name missing, (Z)Calm's KeSPA rank missing when in fact he's 28th etc. If this is of any interest for the TLPD staff I can send you the list, but it's pretty minor stuff actually, so maybe you don't care, just tell me.

You could try posting it in the TLPD Feedback Thread.
Force staff is the best item in the game.
Kuja900
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3564 Posts
February 28 2009 02:07 GMT
#51
You got STX wrong the oldest member on the team is not (Z)JulyZerg it is infact (T)ToSsGirL! YES (T)ToSsGirL is the oldest progamer in the STX house but shes still the sexiest grandma around.
OMG you nasty gurl
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-28 02:35:10
February 28 2009 02:13 GMT
#52
How is it that SKT1 has 14 golds though? Did you count the coaches too? (Iloveoov and Kingdom)

On February 28 2009 09:55 Matoo- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2009 04:09 lxginverse wrote:
"Keeping the Silver Mining Industry Alive"

LOL

I think that's Plexa's, he made a motivational reading like "STORK: Keeping the silver mining industry alive" but I can't find the picture anymore. (It was prior to Stork's OSL gold of course.)


[image loading]


Here you go!

On February 28 2009 05:56 MuR)Ernu wrote:
make some statistic with longest loss streaks or something

Yeah I'm planning on it. The player to keep an eye on regarding this matter is 910. He's right now sitting on a ELEVEN LOSS STREAK and still counting! Wow.[/QUOTE]

I think Frozean is in a 10 loss streak or something.
POGGERS
Matoo-
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Canada1397 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-28 03:59:19
February 28 2009 03:58 GMT
#53
On February 28 2009 10:55 CDRdude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2009 09:55 Matoo- wrote:
BTW, doing this I found some discrepancies in the TLPD, like (P)OO[S.G]'s korean name missing, (Z)Calm's KeSPA rank missing when in fact he's 28th etc. If this is of any interest for the TLPD staff I can send you the list, but it's pretty minor stuff actually, so maybe you don't care, just tell me.

You could try posting it in the TLPD Feedback Thread.

Oh, I didn't know this thread existed! Thanks.

On February 28 2009 11:07 Kuja900 wrote:
You got STX wrong the oldest member on the team is not (Z)JulyZerg it is infact (T)ToSsGirL! YES (T)ToSsGirL is the oldest progamer in the STX house but shes still the sexiest grandma around.

Tossgirl is sadly not in the current STX proleague roster. That's why she isn't included in the stats.

@Konadora: Fuck yeah, that's the picture I was talking about. :p
Archaic
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States4024 Posts
February 28 2009 04:17 GMT
#54
I lol'd at the "Child" thing.
G5
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States2921 Posts
February 28 2009 04:33 GMT
#55
interesting

thank you
Emlary
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
China3334 Posts
February 28 2009 05:14 GMT
#56
On February 28 2009 10:21 Matoo- wrote:

+ Show Spoiler +
ROFL I'm one hour late for work. T_T I don't want to leave China, Daumsports and wfbrood streams are so good here, once I'm back in France I can kiss live SC bye bye again. Fuck.


It's not that bad in France. I watched several live games with the connection provided the hotel I lived in. The streams were not always smooth but tolerable.
No more SKT1, it's SKP2.
HanN00b
Profile Joined October 2005
Germany1441 Posts
March 01 2009 09:34 GMT
#57
HAHA ACE has such a star Lineup and wait until Bisu and Jaedong join ACE. ACE WILL WIN THE PL!!!!!! hrhr
Team name: Borussia Dortmunds Star(craft) Team (10) (Z)Jaedong (Captain) (7) (P)JangBi (2) (T)Bogus (2) (Z)sAviOr (2) (P)BackHo (0) (Z)YellOw (7) Lecaf Oz
3clipse
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Canada2555 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-01 23:20:57
March 01 2009 23:20 GMT
#58
Very cool, confirms the depth I always thought STX had. Didn't realize the average age was so low, though...

Is this taking into account only the proleague lineup or the full team?
F91
Profile Joined December 2008
New Zealand77 Posts
March 02 2009 04:46 GMT
#59
nice, thanks
fong0r is a infested terran in disguise
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
March 02 2009 07:27 GMT
#60
On February 28 2009 09:55 Matoo- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2009 04:09 lxginverse wrote:
"Keeping the Silver Mining Industry Alive"

LOL

I think that's Plexa's, he made a motivational reading like "STORK: Keeping the silver mining industry alive" but I can't find the picture anymore. (It was prior to Stork's OSL gold of course.)

Show nested quote +
On February 28 2009 05:56 MuR)Ernu wrote:
make some statistic with longest loss streaks or something

Yeah I'm planning on it. The player to keep an eye on regarding this matter is 910. He's right now sitting on a ELEVEN LOSS STREAK and still counting! Wow.


Anyone else remember this:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=67821
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft470
CranKy Ducklings60
EnkiAlexander 31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft470
RuFF_SC2 76
CosmosSc2 60
Nina 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2251
Artosis 624
Dota 2
febbydoto8
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1078
taco 375
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox529
Other Games
summit1g8409
JimRising 692
Day[9].tv473
C9.Mang0367
Maynarde157
ViBE132
Livibee93
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1115
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
• OhrlRock 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv473
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 58m
Stellar Fest
10h 58m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.