KTF - FireFist / Flash
error...?
current league roster..? Zergbong is still there isnt he?
as I recalled from lilsusie's casting, he is 28.
and, proof.
http://scforall.com/news/news02.asp?mNum=n02&articleNum=823&where=&query=team rosters&sterm=
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
anch
United States5457 Posts
KTF - FireFist / Flash error...? current league roster..? Zergbong is still there isnt he? as I recalled from lilsusie's casting, he is 28. and, proof. http://scforall.com/news/news02.asp?mNum=n02&articleNum=823&where=&query=team rosters&sterm= | ||
|
Matoo-
Canada1397 Posts
On March 02 2009 08:20 3clipse wrote: Very cool, confirms the depth I always thought STX had. Didn't realize the average age was so low, though... Is this taking into account only the proleague lineup or the full team? Only the active PL lineup (see the link given by anch in the post quoted below). On March 02 2009 17:59 anch wrote: Oldest and Youngest. error...? current league roster..? Zergbong is still there isnt he? as I recalled from lilsusie's casting, he is 28. and, proof. http://scforall.com/news/news02.asp?mNum=n02&articleNum=823&where=&query=team rosters&sterm= Oh snap. I created this thread in a hurry without taking time to double-check everything, and it appears Zergbong's age isn't in the TLPD so the program just ignored him. Firefist is probably the 2nd oldest after Zergbong and his age is in the TLPD, that's why his name showed up. There's a fucking huge difference between the two though, if Zergbong is 28 like you say, that's 5 years older than Firefist, ugh. Next time I will post in the TLPD feedback thread and wait a few days for the answers before making a thread. This way there should be no errors. It's very easy for me to check if data is missing anyway, I just didn't take the time to do it this time but for the next I definitely will. All these errors piss me off. :p (PS: This isn't aimed at the TLPD, only missing a handful of details on a total of nearly 140 progamers is fucking incredible). | ||
|
falls
United States168 Posts
Like master like apprentice, Jangbi is following the footsteps of Stork. Only 5-6 more silver medals before Jangbi wins a gold. Very fitting that SKT1 is imba as always... | ||
|
yukido
Germany102 Posts
I knew that Stork had been known for getting silver all the time, at least before he won the osl title. What I didn't know was that the whole KHAN team likes the silver so much. | ||
|
thedeadhaji
39489 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War EffOrt Dota 2Mini Soma actioN Rush Light Horang2 Stork BeSt Larva [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns46850 singsing1401 B2W.Neo872 byalli522 Lowko373 Mlord258 DeMusliM224 Livibee186 KnowMe180 Liquid`VortiX155 ArmadaUGS115 Trikslyr27 Chillindude20 Railgan15 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH130 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • mYiSmile117 • Kozan • AfreecaTV YouTube • Migwel • intothetv • IndyKCrew Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
OSC
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
|
|
|