• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:47
CEST 12:47
KST 19:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8885 users

[Photos] CJ vs Hwaseung. - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
February 14 2009 20:43 GMT
#21
[image loading]

HAHA WHAT, MAGIKARP?!
PhorClayton
Profile Joined July 2008
United States198 Posts
February 14 2009 20:52 GMT
#22
On February 14 2009 20:49 7th-Real wrote:
to be perfectly honest progamers arent the prettiest people so perhaps some blurr is good :o


I wouldn't say they weren't pretty attractive, they're just very young. Skin is basically a giant biological pool, and at most programers ages, they can't help getting dry skin, acne, etc.

If you analyze the photographs, you might realize how unbelievable it is that these teenagers and young (very young) adults have created a million dollar sport in Korea.

I'm a fan for truth in design, and art. If sharper photos look better, despite the people in them looking un-pretty, keep it.

Great photos btw. I love the color, something I've never been good at creating.
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
February 14 2009 20:58 GMT
#23
did elric get killed
Commentator
ichimarugin680
Profile Joined February 2009
United States182 Posts
February 14 2009 21:41 GMT
#24
Nice photos
I'd like that Rosh cheeze with some whine.////.... When you feel down and lost read Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
iPF[Div]
Profile Joined February 2008
Spain572 Posts
February 14 2009 21:41 GMT
#25
I you want I can give you a little highpass trick I do in photoshop that will sharpen better (and WAY more realistically) than any sharpen tool in photoshop.

I think your regular style looks way better even tho sometimes i'm not super happy with them (I'm a photographer, and a very picky one at that ^_^) Basically I think you need to find a middle ground between these way more realistic shots and your usual heavily saturated ones. I suggest messing around with Lightroom's autotone and autoexposure (autoexposure is quite possibly the greatest tool ever, I too use a nikon and feel your pain when shooting indoors T_T, with this you should be able to shoot a couple apertures lower and get the focused picture you need and then fix the lighting later on)

uhh send me a pm if you want to share photoooo techniques cuz i can go on forever here lol
Since ma jae yoon and jin young soo stabbed me in the fucking back, i've got no one to rep here.
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
February 15 2009 00:04 GMT
#26
Thanks as usual : ]
Moderator<:3-/-<
Weiman
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Netherlands91 Posts
February 15 2009 00:11 GMT
#27
Hey never GG, what gear do you use exactly? It seems the colours are way off in a lot of shots, too much red basically. I hope you're not shooting on vivid.. Also, the focus seems to be off in quite a lot of shots.. try focusing on the eyes when doing a portrait, I suppose you're using a prime lense at it's widest aperture.. which gets you a small depth of field. Love the composition and angles though
LonelyMargarita
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
1845 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-15 01:03:08
February 15 2009 01:01 GMT
#28
On February 15 2009 05:52 PhorClayton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2009 20:49 7th-Real wrote:
to be perfectly honest progamers arent the prettiest people so perhaps some blurr is good :o


I wouldn't say they weren't pretty attractive, they're just very young.


I think she's actually saying relative to when XellOs was traveling with the team. Relative to XellOs, even professional models are ugly.

And on that note, XellOs loses his hair in 24 hours...such a sad day tomorrow will be

Oh ya, thanks for the photos too, even if they aren't of Seo Ji Hoon.
I <3 서지훈
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-15 01:13:58
February 15 2009 01:12 GMT
#29
On February 15 2009 09:11 Weiman wrote:
Hey never GG, what gear do you use exactly? It seems the colours are way off in a lot of shots, too much red basically. I hope you're not shooting on vivid.. Also, the focus seems to be off in quite a lot of shots.. try focusing on the eyes when doing a portrait, I suppose you're using a prime lense at it's widest aperture.. which gets you a small depth of field. Love the composition and angles though


I'm using a Nikon D40X with a Sigma EX 70-200mm lens - the colour is probably off because I think my laptop's settings make things look a lot paler to me. I'm working on getting it sorted, but my OS is in Korean so it might take a while. As for the focus - actually that's usually deliberate ^_^; I enjoy focusing on weird places upon a person's face and playing with the rules of typical portrait photography - I'm not wanting the same style as Fomos/Fifo so all this really is experimentation until I can get a better camera.

Thanks for the advice.

@iPF[Div]: Thanks - you sound way more knowledgable than me - I'll PM you tomorrow.

@Jyvblamo: Yes, we laughed so hard when he held that up. Some of the fans yesterday - especially the talented girls who drew pictures at the matches and that kid who crossed out the Hwaseung on his balloon really made us lol.

@GTR: Shockingly he made it out alive. He did leave before the end though.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
deathgod6
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States5064 Posts
February 15 2009 01:24 GMT
#30
On February 14 2009 20:53 emucxg wrote:
[image loading]


lol hahaha

Am I the only one who noticed The Hundreds sweatshirt?
4.0 GPA = A rank 5.0 GPA = Olympic --------- Bisu, Best, Fantasy. i ♥ oov. They can get in my BoxeR anyday.
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
February 15 2009 02:24 GMT
#31
Very very nice pictures!!!! And I'm included in one of them too!! yay!!! Haha, I love it when I saw everything and more in real live than on TV!!! Definitely epic!!!
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
lxginverse
Profile Joined May 2008
Monaco1506 Posts
February 15 2009 02:30 GMT
#32
On February 14 2009 20:53 emucxg wrote:
[image loading]


lol hahaha


ROFL
fromis_9 enjoyer
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
February 15 2009 02:53 GMT
#33
On February 15 2009 11:24 QuickStriker wrote:
Very very nice pictures!!!! And I'm included in one of them too!! yay!!! Haha, I love it when I saw everything and more in real live than on TV!!! Definitely epic!!!

I'm guessing you are asian then? I didn't see any white people in those pictures.

Or...don't tell me...

You are Le Jae dong?
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
RaiSad
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States325 Posts
February 15 2009 03:00 GMT
#34
I want to see pics of NeverGG herself
PH
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6173 Posts
February 15 2009 03:20 GMT
#35
I think what's making them fuzzy is either mediocre glass, or too big an aperture...or a combination of both. They're both out of your control, though (sharper lenses = more money out of the pocket, and the lighting at those events looks to be a nightmare), so whatever.

Decide for yourself. They're your photos, after all; they should reflect your own style. (:
Hello
ZidaneTribal
Profile Joined September 2007
United States2800 Posts
February 15 2009 03:23 GMT
#36
On February 14 2009 20:51 DoX.) wrote:

[image loading]



ROFL. CJ merchandise ran out?




lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
fuck lag
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
February 15 2009 09:05 GMT
#37
On February 14 2009 20:51 DoX.) wrote:

[image loading]



ROFL. CJ merchandise ran out?





Hahaha, that's funny!! I don't think I saw that on the screen though... as for the CJ balloon... I think it was because I took one that he couldn't get one!
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
Centric
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1989 Posts
February 19 2009 21:22 GMT
#38
I like the sharpness...makes it more intense and edgy.
Super serious.
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 10201
StarCastTV_EN275
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12397
Bisu 4182
FanTaSy 3240
Jaedong 1309
BeSt 852
actioN 622
EffOrt 514
Horang2 485
Larva 298
Leta 240
[ Show more ]
Zeus 210
Barracks 162
Dewaltoss 119
Mind 108
JYJ 80
Mong 76
scan(afreeca) 71
ToSsGirL 62
Sexy 61
sorry 53
Killer 45
Free 40
Shinee 40
Aegong 37
sSak 34
soO 32
Bale 31
HiyA 20
yabsab 13
Sacsri 8
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe262
XaKoH 52
Counter-Strike
byalli829
x6flipin30
Other Games
singsing1919
olofmeister1062
Lowko298
crisheroes276
Pyrionflax194
KnowMe119
dupreeh100
Livibee52
B2W.Neo38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
StarCraft 2
WardiTV14
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1132
Other Games
• WagamamaTV174
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
13m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 13m
Replay Cast
12h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 13m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.