• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:58
CEST 23:58
KST 06:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9227 users

[Translation] MSL Group Selection - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
ilovehnk
Profile Joined October 2008
475 Posts
February 04 2009 02:01 GMT
#61
gods
Hikou Shinketsushuu
Lhyviathan
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Australia975 Posts
February 04 2009 02:06 GMT
#62
On February 03 2009 15:54 Smix wrote:
Finished Part 3! IntoTheWow should have it up soon!

-Smix.

Thanks so much! I hope your test went well, too.
Nal_rA = The Fourth Race
beefhamburger
Profile Joined December 2007
United States3962 Posts
February 04 2009 02:11 GMT
#63
Thanks so much! This is truly much appreciated for all your time and efforts.
lokiM
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3407 Posts
February 04 2009 02:29 GMT
#64
Thanks lots, can't wait for part 4!
You can't fight the feeling.
Fzero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1503 Posts
February 04 2009 02:48 GMT
#65
Man, I can't believe I didn't watch this live. Magma destroying babies.
Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.
Rostam
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2552 Posts
February 04 2009 03:02 GMT
#66
I think everyone would've been a lot more impressed with Magma all-killing Samsung twice before seeing their Winners' League matches, haha..
BW forever || Thall
gdcrimson
Profile Joined January 2009
New Zealand148 Posts
February 04 2009 04:58 GMT
#67
Thanks a lot, must have been a great amount of work. Nice job .
Jaeden
Profile Joined September 2008
Romania1489 Posts
February 04 2009 05:24 GMT
#68
Everyone needs to see this. Thanks for all ur hard work Smix!
Boxer: " Lee Jae Dong is the best player. He`s all about the micro; he`s the player which has the most amazing control"
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-04 06:39:34
February 04 2009 06:27 GMT
#69
For part 3 itw
0:16
910: i wont lose to a terran who uses bugs.

00:40
Player 3 is terato

Good job smix
It takes a really long time translating this whole thing
good luck
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
SilverskY
Profile Joined September 2008
Korea (South)3086 Posts
February 04 2009 07:22 GMT
#70
I laughed so hard at the ForGG part in the first video, when it kept on cutting to the fans wearing his mask and then to his face, and then cutting to the fans, then his face, and repeating that over and over again.
Graphics
PH
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6173 Posts
February 04 2009 08:15 GMT
#71
LOL I LOVE FBH

That shit with Jaedong was soooo funny. I can't wait to see that game now.
Hello
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
February 04 2009 10:45 GMT
#72
On February 04 2009 15:27 Ilikestarcraft wrote:
For part 3 itw
0:16
910: i wont lose to a terran who uses bugs.

00:40
Player 3 is terato

Good job smix
It takes a really long time translating this whole thing
good luck


Thanks, edited :3
Moderator<:3-/-<
Horangi
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Hong Kong226 Posts
February 04 2009 13:06 GMT
#73
magma is a baller!
29 fps
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States5725 Posts
February 04 2009 14:22 GMT
#74
this is so awesome. it's like watching a drama
4v4 is a battle of who has the better computer.
Pafnucy
Profile Joined October 2002
Poland1124 Posts
February 04 2009 17:27 GMT
#75
00:40
Player 1: Playing Savior is my goal. He’s doing so well.
(Z)YellOw[ArnC] (I believe): I pick Savior too.
(P)TerAtO: I pick Savior also.
(Z)sAviOr: I’ll finish the MSL and beat them in the proleague too (unsure if this is correct translation)

00:53
(Z)sAviOr: Hearing gorush talk before, I think he thinks I’m an easy opponent… I think he should prepare to lose.
(Z)GoRush: If you can’t win zvz, then verse terran, if you want to win zvz then I hope you will play zerg (himself).
(Z)sAviOr: I have confidence in winning against both terran and zerg… I think you should just wait and see for yourself.


^ doesn't this belong elsewhere? it was talk from 2-3 years ago, isnt it?
Member of the "Fuck Yeah, Canata !" committee :-) to join copy/paste this
Smix *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States4549 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-04 18:52:18
February 04 2009 18:50 GMT
#76
On February 04 2009 11:06 Lhyviathan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2009 15:54 Smix wrote:
Finished Part 3! IntoTheWow should have it up soon!

-Smix.

Thanks so much! I hope your test went well, too.


You're very welcome! I'm glad everyone is enjoying these translations!
Oh and I have a good feeling about how I did on the test :D

I will try and have the last part up tonight or early tomorrow~ Thank you all!

-Smix.
TranslatorBe an Optimist Prime, Not a Negatron // twitter @smixity
Smix *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States4549 Posts
February 04 2009 18:51 GMT
#77
On February 05 2009 02:27 Pafnucy wrote:
00:40
Player 1: Playing Savior is my goal. He’s doing so well.
(Z)YellOw[ArnC] (I believe): I pick Savior too.
(P)TerAtO: I pick Savior also.
(Z)sAviOr: I’ll finish the MSL and beat them in the proleague too (unsure if this is correct translation)

00:53
(Z)sAviOr: Hearing gorush talk before, I think he thinks I’m an easy opponent… I think he should prepare to lose.
(Z)GoRush: If you can’t win zvz, then verse terran, if you want to win zvz then I hope you will play zerg (himself).
(Z)sAviOr: I have confidence in winning against both terran and zerg… I think you should just wait and see for yourself.


^ doesn't this belong elsewhere? it was talk from 2-3 years ago, isnt it?


In part 3, in the beginning it shows recaps from past MSL drafts to show what they've been like in the past. Like a preview for the bantering to come, I guess.

-Smix.
TranslatorBe an Optimist Prime, Not a Negatron // twitter @smixity
Pafnucy
Profile Joined October 2002
Poland1124 Posts
February 04 2009 21:29 GMT
#78
thanks, that would make sense. As you see only read your translation. As for recaps, they were picked well, Gorush and Savior argument was pretty entertaining. Terato one is really short one, hard to describe it in translation words. It was a moment when Savior had a grudge agains OGN Sparkyz and made a group of 3 OGNers and himself druring selection ceremony.
Member of the "Fuck Yeah, Canata !" committee :-) to join copy/paste this
Jaeden
Profile Joined September 2008
Romania1489 Posts
February 04 2009 21:38 GMT
#79
On February 05 2009 03:50 Smix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2009 11:06 Lhyviathan wrote:
On February 03 2009 15:54 Smix wrote:
Finished Part 3! IntoTheWow should have it up soon!

-Smix.

Thanks so much! I hope your test went well, too.


You're very welcome! I'm glad everyone is enjoying these translations!
Oh and I have a good feeling about how I did on the test :D

I will try and have the last part up tonight or early tomorrow~ Thank you all!

-Smix.

thank YOU, sir!
Boxer: " Lee Jae Dong is the best player. He`s all about the micro; he`s the player which has the most amazing control"
aLmOst
Profile Joined January 2009
United States13 Posts
February 05 2009 07:19 GMT
#80
[image loading]

I made this a while ago and I get to bring it back after years
trying to get my d wet
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
SpeCial 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 99
MaD[AoV]32
910 21
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 438
Counter-Strike
fl0m4043
Fnx 597
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox425
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4174
Liquid`Hasu578
Other Games
summit1g6970
FrodaN506
C9.Mang0257
JuggernautJason33
Trikslyr2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV252
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21461
Other Games
• Shiphtur828
• imaqtpie756
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 2m
Patches Events
18h 2m
The PondCast
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.