after reading the interview....
flash + sohee? loool
one of the best progaming interview's i've ever read, thank you, mister hoon.
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
GTR
51698 Posts
after reading the interview.... flash + sohee? loool one of the best progaming interview's i've ever read, thank you, mister hoon. | ||
|
IntoTheWow
is awesome32282 Posts
Thanks as usual MrHoon you rule! | ||
|
Kuja900
United States3564 Posts
| ||
|
stafu
Australia1196 Posts
Looking forward to reading the rest. | ||
|
MrHoon
10183 Posts
| ||
|
Chef
10810 Posts
| ||
|
arb
Noobville17922 Posts
though honestly im having trouble deciding if i like boxers shirt or saviors sweater better.. | ||
|
251
United States1401 Posts
Even if that normalcy involves whores :D | ||
|
sk`
Japan442 Posts
▲ Boxer: Handsome guy and he is very quiet. ▲ Savior: He is... Ahh...(laughs) ▲ Boxer: He is alot more handsome than I thought. And quiet (laughs) I think Boxer wants to pump Savior in the poop chute. | ||
|
Kuja900
United States3564 Posts
| ||
|
Toxic
Canada233 Posts
| ||
|
ShaperofDreams
Canada2492 Posts
| ||
|
Insane Lane
United States397 Posts
Yeah I'm really suprised at the honesty in this interview, instead of the usual "I love my fans and will work hard" mess. I guess Boxer really feels comfortable talking about this since he's been through so many experiences, including military training, and has really matured. | ||
|
RinoZerg
Australia130 Posts
| ||
|
Piko
United States75 Posts
| ||
|
arb
Noobville17922 Posts
On January 19 2009 15:47 sk` wrote: Show nested quote + ▲ Boxer: Handsome guy and he is very quiet. ▲ Savior: He is... Ahh...(laughs) ▲ Boxer: He is alot more handsome than I thought. And quiet (laughs) I think Boxer wants to pump Savior in the poop chute. Get the fuck out | ||
|
TheNikeYork
United States389 Posts
On January 19 2009 15:58 arb wrote: Show nested quote + On January 19 2009 15:47 sk` wrote: ▲ Boxer: Handsome guy and he is very quiet. ▲ Savior: He is... Ahh...(laughs) ▲ Boxer: He is alot more handsome than I thought. And quiet (laughs) I think Boxer wants to pump Savior in the poop chute. Get the fuck out | ||
|
Lhyviathan
Australia975 Posts
Thanks a lot, MrHoon! | ||
|
HeavOnEarth
United States7087 Posts
On January 19 2009 15:59 TheNikeYork wrote: Show nested quote + On January 19 2009 15:58 arb wrote: On January 19 2009 15:47 sk` wrote: ▲ Boxer: Handsome guy and he is very quiet. ▲ Savior: He is... Ahh...(laughs) ▲ Boxer: He is alot more handsome than I thought. And quiet (laughs) I think Boxer wants to pump Savior in the poop chute. Get the fuck | ||
|
XYoonZ
United States282 Posts
How did the cameras manage to take all these pictures? I'd have expected them to blow up from the sheer aura of these 2 together. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Shuttle Horang2 Larva Stork EffOrt BeSt actioN Mini [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2905 olofmeister1186 hiko956 B2W.Neo834 Livibee452 TKL XBOCT291 Hui .215 Liquid`VortiX204 XaKoH |
|
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|