• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:26
CEST 18:26
KST 01:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13042 users

[Fantasy] PL R3 Final Rankings - Page 10

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 47 Next All
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
January 19 2009 21:21 GMT
#181
this is crap. cj won without savior....
Forever Young
Scorch
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Austria3371 Posts
January 19 2009 21:55 GMT
#182
Fuck this shit, I'm on #783. My players almost never play or get owned by lesser players if they do. I'm frustrated.
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
January 19 2009 21:56 GMT
#183
fOrGG you have failed me!!!

I put my trust in you! And STX lost without even playing July...
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
January 19 2009 22:10 GMT
#184
nooo movie fucked me
Moderator<:3-/-<
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
January 19 2009 22:18 GMT
#185
On January 20 2009 07:10 IntoTheWow wrote:
nooo movie fucked me

players are 0-5 rofl

only flash and ktf got points so far, and flash didn't even play
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
PH
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6173 Posts
January 19 2009 22:36 GMT
#186
omg there's like four times as many people playing this time around...craaayzee.
Hello
ZBiR
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
Poland1092 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-19 22:40:03
January 19 2009 22:38 GMT
#187
59. place, nice
although fuck me in the ear for taking Hwasin instead of Lux, I'd be 1st with 37 using 29 pts only
blah, still got chance to reach higher heights tonight, Stork don't fail me and 4-0 Ace plz ;]
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17850 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-19 22:59:20
January 19 2009 22:55 GMT
#188
WTF?! Luxury going out first again?! Hax!
+ Show Spoiler +
I say remove him from all the teams that have him now and put him up again at some ridiculous price... 3 cost player who already scored a shitload of points and now appears again
+ Show Spoiler +
Don't treat the above statements seriously though.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
GogoKodo
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Canada1785 Posts
January 20 2009 00:27 GMT
#189
Oh neato I'm top 100. I didn't use up all my points and I haven't done any trading since I don't have enough time to figure that stuff out. That said I really like these fantasy leagues, I did pretty well in one of the other MSL ones too.
twitter: @terrancem
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-20 00:34:01
January 20 2009 00:33 GMT
#190
On January 20 2009 09:27 xgc-Infinite wrote:
Oh neato I'm top 100. I didn't use up all my points and I haven't done any trading since I don't have enough time to figure that stuff out. That said I really like these fantasy leagues, I did pretty well in one of the other MSL ones too.

there haven't been any trades yet, and they are super simple and easy

1. semioldguy posts possible trades
2. you say yes, i'd like to trade (if you want to trade, if not, do nothing)

also, you should've used all your points!
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
GogoKodo
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Canada1785 Posts
January 20 2009 01:35 GMT
#191
Oh, I thought trading had already started. I guess that goes to show how loosely I've been following this. Thanks for the advice though.
Working sucks I used to watch every game that came out, now I usually just skim the live reports and click on results.
twitter: @terrancem
SentenaI
Profile Joined January 2009
United States2 Posts
January 20 2009 02:01 GMT
#192
aww, i wanna play too.
How long before next season?
"Terran is so easy, they don't even have to a-move. They just sit there, build tanks, and scout for carriers. GG"
ChaoSbringer
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Australia1382 Posts
January 20 2009 02:02 GMT
#193
Nice!! Tied at #8. Though I'll likely get kicked out because I only have Lux playing tonight.

Hwasin foiled me, if he had won atleast a couple games I think I would have been home free. Oh well, it's interesting to see how scores will be this round, it can be really hit or miss for players a lot of players. Though it is still 1st week, and it'll be interesting to see some of the top of the table clashes, things like Lecaf v KTF, SKT and Khan are all going to be very good matches.

ZBiR
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
Poland1092 Posts
January 20 2009 02:04 GMT
#194
On January 20 2009 11:01 SentenaI wrote:
aww, i wanna play too.
How long before next season?


this proleague round just started, it lasts 7 weeks, so in about 6.5 weeks
Frits
Profile Joined March 2003
11782 Posts
January 20 2009 02:15 GMT
#195
I was really counting on Nada making an appearance, bah.

Man I have to start taking this more seriously, backho on my team, what was I thinking, is he even allowed to play again? And hero oh god why I was probably half asleep thinking it was the stx zerg.
3clipse
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Canada2555 Posts
January 20 2009 02:50 GMT
#196
Wooo, 620th place! I'm coming for you, intrigue!
Tekin
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
2711 Posts
January 20 2009 05:45 GMT
#197
So when is the PL trade happening?.
Cheers! //¯◡◡¯\\ 문채원 | 한지우 -___-
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
January 20 2009 05:50 GMT
#198
On January 20 2009 14:45 Tekin wrote:
So when is the PL trade happening?.


At the end of each week, when all the teams finish their week matches.
Moderator<:3-/-<
Tekin
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
2711 Posts
January 20 2009 06:13 GMT
#199
On January 20 2009 14:50 IntoTheWow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2009 14:45 Tekin wrote:
So when is the PL trade happening?.


At the end of each week, when all the teams finish their week matches.

Thank you i need to change up rosters
Cheers! //¯◡◡¯\\ 문채원 | 한지우 -___-
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
January 20 2009 06:17 GMT
#200
There are no trades this week, and very few owners make many trades because they are often not easy to make. So if you have players you would easily trade, be ready to trade them for equally unappealing players, at least on some level.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM742
TKL 343
IndyStarCraft 214
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 742
ByuN 349
TKL 343
Reynor 255
IndyStarCraft 214
BRAT_OK 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53104
Bisu 2769
Calm 2489
FanTaSy 740
Stork 581
Rush 469
hero 283
firebathero 178
actioN 125
Sharp 90
[ Show more ]
Free 51
Mong 30
ToSsGirL 30
Pusan 27
soO 25
Rock 24
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Terrorterran 15
Aegong 13
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc10891
Dendi1031
Counter-Strike
fl0m5421
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King90
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1976
Liquid`RaSZi1597
B2W.Neo709
Beastyqt583
Khaldor488
Mlord486
olofmeister445
KnowMe299
FrodaN173
crisheroes165
Livibee3
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV254
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• Hinosc 12
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach44
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV537
League of Legends
• Nemesis3030
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1561
Other Games
• Shiphtur646
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 35m
OSC
6h 35m
Replay Cast
6h 35m
OSC
19h 35m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.