After 2 years, Hiya finally breaking out!
I remember everything other than his vulture control TvT TvP was sooo bad in 2007 Spring Survivor Tournament!
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
thedeadhaji
39489 Posts
After 2 years, Hiya finally breaking out! I remember everything other than his vulture control TvT TvP was sooo bad in 2007 Spring Survivor Tournament! | ||
|
Manifesto7
Osaka27178 Posts
| ||
|
MrHoon
10183 Posts
STZ MANI FAIL | ||
|
Manifesto7
Osaka27178 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + I would have checked it but I was busy playing Bill's flash game. | ||
|
Gretchen
Germany128 Posts
Art of the WTF-Kill: OGN > FOX Feb 08th - Day of the All-Kill: STX > ACE (First he gets all-killed by Hiya, then he all-kills himself. Chill dude, you don't have to overreact...) KTF > OZ (Hey look, theres one of the guys you actually want to all-kill )KTF: 2 All-Kills OGN: 2 All-Kills Go go, Not-go.go-Team! | ||
|
Manifesto7
Osaka27178 Posts
| ||
|
ccou
United States681 Posts
Flash wrote: Although I did study Jaedong Hyung's style alot, I've realized almost every zergs play ZvT the exact same as he is. Jaedong hyung studied how I played too, so he prepared his build. I expected this so I prepared a counter build for his counter build. Just as planned! | ||
|
Harem
United States11393 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
[ Show More ] FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
|
|
|