On July 03 2008 12:15 0cz3c wrote:
Isn't "LeeCoach" the CJ Coach Lee?
I'm pretty sure he knows English. o.o
Isn't "LeeCoach" the CJ Coach Lee?
I'm pretty sure he knows English. o.o
nope its [Oops]Lee
check TLPD
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
Xeofreestyler
Belgium6786 Posts
On July 03 2008 12:15 0cz3c wrote: Isn't "LeeCoach" the CJ Coach Lee? I'm pretty sure he knows English. o.o nope its [Oops]Lee check TLPD | ||
|
Plutonium
United States2217 Posts
| ||
|
IntoTheWow
is awesome32282 Posts
On July 03 2008 12:15 0cz3c wrote: Isn't "LeeCoach" the CJ Coach Lee? I'm pretty sure he knows English. o.o Yeah Lee spoke english pretty good actually! | ||
|
0cz3c
United States564 Posts
o.o | ||
|
ShaLLoW[baY]
Canada12499 Posts
| ||
|
0cz3c
United States564 Posts
| ||
|
Goosey
United States695 Posts
| ||
|
IntoTheWow
is awesome32282 Posts
| ||
|
nofAcedAgent
United States952 Posts
| ||
|
[GiTM]-Ace
United States4935 Posts
| ||
|
Sigrun
United States1655 Posts
On July 03 2008 12:17 IntoTheWow wrote: Show nested quote + On July 03 2008 12:15 0cz3c wrote: Isn't "LeeCoach" the CJ Coach Lee? I'm pretty sure he knows English. o.o Yeah Lee spoke english pretty good actually! Oh, the irony... | ||
|
ShaLLoW[baY]
Canada12499 Posts
On July 03 2008 12:25 IntoTheWow wrote: ha come on shallow no need to go against 0cz3c that way :p He was Mafia. | ||
|
Jyvblamo
Canada13788 Posts
| ||
|
IntoTheWow
is awesome32282 Posts
| ||
|
joewest
United States167 Posts
i wish sc worked on my mac | ||
|
ShaLLoW[baY]
Canada12499 Posts
![]() | ||
|
blabber
United States4448 Posts
| ||
|
IntoTheWow
is awesome32282 Posts
On July 03 2008 12:32 Sigrun wrote: Show nested quote + On July 03 2008 12:17 IntoTheWow wrote: On July 03 2008 12:15 0cz3c wrote: Isn't "LeeCoach" the CJ Coach Lee? I'm pretty sure he knows English. o.o Yeah Lee spoke english pretty good actually! Oh, the irony... Fuck you Sigrun : [ | ||
|
FakeSteve[TPR]
Valhalla18444 Posts
On July 03 2008 12:17 0cz3c wrote: Xeo, I thought that since it said Coach, that would imply he's their Coach. I know that [oops]Lee exists. o.o [Oops]Lee is a coach for MBC i dunno if you're still confused about it or what but the ex progamer Lee is one of MBC's coaches | ||
|
Fish_Baguettes
Australia589 Posts
Wish i got to meet them too >.> I hope the next step is that they post on TL! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|