On May 26 2008 19:16 Dreamer] wrote:
![[image loading]](http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b13/InSenG/PetervsJuly.jpg)
I miss Legionnaire ;.;
![[image loading]](http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b13/InSenG/PetervsJuly.jpg)
I miss Legionnaire ;.;
lol XD
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
NarutO
Germany18839 Posts
On May 26 2008 19:16 Dreamer] wrote: ![]() I miss Legionnaire ;.; lol XD | ||
|
dinmsab
Malaysia2246 Posts
I bet all of these girls quit allready.. probably most of em got fired D: except tossgirl.. | ||
|
Pangolin
United States1035 Posts
| ||
|
Piste
6183 Posts
| ||
|
Dreamer]
Sweden358 Posts
Post them people! | ||
|
SayaSP
Laos5494 Posts
| ||
|
jkillashark
United States5262 Posts
| ||
|
Dreamer]
Sweden358 Posts
But I can’t seem to find them... ![]() | ||
|
d.arkive
United States843 Posts
| ||
|
| ||
|
NokCha
Korea (South)410 Posts
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Sync got old ![]() ![]() ![]() | ||
|
SCC-Faust
United States3736 Posts
I need more Assem. Scottish chicks rule. | ||
|
thoraxe
United States1449 Posts
Jaedong roots for the other team? Bisu is rude? My Life for Aiur! ![]() The other side of the tracks. | ||
|
Guybrush
Spain4744 Posts
| ||
|
KizZBG
u gotta skate8152 Posts
| ||
|
EpiK
Korea (South)5757 Posts
| ||
|
Equinox_kr
United States7395 Posts
| ||
|
SCC-Faust
United States3736 Posts
![]() + Show Spoiler + | ||
|
tabbi
Germany113 Posts
![]() | ||
|
mustaju
Estonia4505 Posts
On October 09 2010 03:56 tabbi wrote: shameless bump here! my reason? those awesome pictures totally made my day and taught me (a sc2 newschooler) more or less some sc history! ![]() For real history, go check Nada's body thread. Though I must admit, this being brought to my attention was mighty awesome, especially the Xellos.gif | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations Other Games Dota 2 StarCraft 2
StarCraft 2 • Adnapsc2 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • Reevou • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel • 80smullet Other Games• Azhi_Dahaki25 • FirePhoenix7 • FT.aCt)Sony1 • niya90s • BSLYoutube • STPLYoutube • ZZZeroYoutube |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|