• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:45
CEST 13:45
KST 20:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8762 users

Post your cheese/rush/funny/owned/mass... pic - Page 133

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 Next
wishbones
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada2600 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-17 18:04:22
August 17 2011 18:00 GMT
#2641
man im so fucking glad i found this, next time i get mad and upset over losing ill just come and see this thread for shits and giggles LMFAO at the damn nukes holy crapperdogs

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6954568




i dont have a cheese in mind, but i have been doing a lot of this lately.
http://repdepot.net/download.php?type=rep&id=43272&name=SL]..wishtoss- vs SL]..Negroid-.rep
joined TL.net in 2006 (aka GMer) - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=41944#2
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
August 17 2011 18:16 GMT
#2642
Glad this is alive
▲ ▲ ▲
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
August 17 2011 18:57 GMT
#2643
Holy shit i've never seen this thread before.
Thanks for wasting occupying 2h of my life.

I want moar!
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-22 22:12:05
August 17 2011 19:05 GMT
#2644
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
101toss
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
3232 Posts
August 17 2011 20:56 GMT
#2645
On January 02 2011 13:27 therockmanxx wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Ok Im gonna post a cute game here ... yay
Lost Temple Zerg 12oclock(Me) vs Terran 3oclock possition. He has the advantage !!

[image loading]
Testing his entrance ... I think he is going M&M.


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I decide to go lurkers 1base marines timing attacks always beat me
Its a drop !! (This is the only agression he did the entire game)

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

He finally decide to take his natural and I was ready to take my 4base

[image loading]
I was camping outside his base waiting that he made any movement... and waited... and waited.....
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
This image is widescreen.

[image loading]

Screw this !! Lets just go !! Wht army composition do I need vs a turtle terran??
NVM just attack. Sometime I wish I could move my army with just 1hotkey!!

[image loading]
Dark Swarms in terran base is a bad thing ... for the terran

[image loading]
I decided to ask him why he didn't do any further agression to stop me from expanding which leads to his inevitable dead...

[image loading]
Fair enough


Pure gold lol

Although I thought SC2 is all about aggression
Math doesn't kill champions and neither do wards
MorningMusume11
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3490 Posts
August 17 2011 21:59 GMT
#2646
lol how do u pull off the irradiated hatch? that's fricking awesome
Zyferous
Profile Joined September 2010
United States270 Posts
August 17 2011 22:20 GMT
#2647
On August 18 2011 06:59 MorningMusume11 wrote:
lol how do u pull off the irradiated hatch? that's fricking awesome


I think you irradiate the drone before it turns into a hatch, but not many people would irradiate a drone LOL
Jaedong forever.
killamane
Profile Joined May 2010
United States138 Posts
August 17 2011 22:23 GMT
#2648
anyone else see the penis on page 1
AleC
Profile Joined December 2009
332 Posts
August 17 2011 22:28 GMT
#2649
On August 18 2011 03:00 wishbones wrote:
man im so fucking glad i found this, next time i get mad and upset over losing ill just come and see this thread for shits and giggles LMFAO at the damn nukes holy crapperdogs

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6954568




i dont have a cheese in mind, but i have been doing a lot of this lately.
http://repdepot.net/download.php?type=rep&id=43272&name=SL]..wishtoss- vs SL]..Negroid-.rep


LOL wish you're so mean

Anyways, here's quite possibly the greatest mine I've ever layed.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Oh and sorry about that register tag thing, you should still be able to see the mine. O.o
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
August 17 2011 22:43 GMT
#2650
On March 29 2008 08:04 Xeofreestyler wrote:
Ok so
this is from 3 years ago TvT on RoV vs vGl-RaGe (the interview guy)
I've been meaning to apply to pimpest plays but I'll just do it here then

[image loading]

In short:
He contains the hell out of me and takes map
masses tankwraith
I nuke his contain, BUT I put a ghost behind his contain and one in front of it, both cloaked
So rage scans in front of him, hears the death of a ghost and lives happily ever after
Or does he?

Brilliant strategy!
Jaedong.
mavsfan0041
Profile Joined February 2011
United States306 Posts
August 17 2011 22:56 GMT
#2651
On August 18 2011 07:28 AleC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2011 03:00 wishbones wrote:
man im so fucking glad i found this, next time i get mad and upset over losing ill just come and see this thread for shits and giggles LMFAO at the damn nukes holy crapperdogs

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6954568




i dont have a cheese in mind, but i have been doing a lot of this lately.
http://repdepot.net/download.php?type=rep&id=43272&name=SL]..wishtoss- vs SL]..Negroid-.rep


LOL wish you're so mean

Anyways, here's quite possibly the greatest mine I've ever layed.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Oh and sorry about that register tag thing, you should still be able to see the mine. O.o


Mines imba. That's pretty amazing/funny though. I would get so pissed if that happened to me.
R.I.P. CheckSix
Hero.SP
Profile Joined March 2010
Chile711 Posts
August 17 2011 23:55 GMT
#2652
I want to cooperate too! This happened back then in 2008 :D

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
"well you know, the hardest part is the gg, I mean you have to be aware anytime your opponent can type gg, and you have to gg just right after him." - Flash
NEgroidZerg
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States244 Posts
August 18 2011 01:14 GMT
#2653
Wish you asshole. Of course you upload my first game in over 4 months. lmao

Yeah
WuzzupPeeps
Profile Joined October 2009
130 Posts
August 18 2011 04:45 GMT
#2654
I feel like sharing this game I played a few weeks ago, both of us are pretty bad but the game was actually nail-biting-ly close at one point ^^ Warning: lot's of (sometimes unnecessary) pictures.

+ Show Spoiler +

TvZ on fighting spirit, I'm the zerg playing against the terran, and we have a quick gas/rax before depot opening while I started with the standard 3 hatch.
[image loading]

Fast factory and the vultures caught me off guard since my overlord wasn't able to scout much, so suicide the lings to make time for sunken!
[image loading]

Terran decides to add on a starport for a single wraith before moving back into mech, meanwhile I fret in my base trying to prepare for the countless possibilities of the terran arsenal.
[image loading]

We both take our fair share of expansions after I find out that I'm up against mech (in game I was qqraging irl because I was getting hive for defilers against m&m T_T). The terran prepares to move out after massing mech units on 2 bases (pay no attention to the excessive minerals & gas).
[image loading]

I engage with hydra/muta/ling, and the battle ends poorly for me without proper flanking and unit control (try not to notice the straggling units behind on the minimap).
[image loading]

Costly mistake is costly, now he can freely push into my bottomleft expansions. Crazy drone slaughter!
[image loading]

Without a proper mining base left (and losing almost all of my drones) I try to sneak an expo at the 9oclock position with lurkers and it was successful!
[image loading]

While I'm trying to squeeze out units from my painfully low income, I've managed to deny the terran's third base countless times, stopping him from completely securing the game. But the inevitable push is now rolling into my natural, can I hold it off?
[image loading]

After noticing that the only anti-air that my opponent has to his name is a single goliath after the battle and three science vessels without any more irradiates, I quickly muster up a small flock of just four mutas with my income from the 9oclock base and manage to shut down his push despite my opponent having a ton of vultures.
[image loading]

My opponent finally secures his third base, but now I have map control and I began retaking my bases.
[image loading]

Tired from the endless vulture harassment and turtling after I've cleaned his main, I took the final step to finish this game.
[image loading]

Good game!
[image loading]
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
August 22 2011 23:51 GMT
#2655
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2009 23:44 Baytuts wrote:
I hate my TvZ... I swear I try my best... just look:

fail attack = lurkers streaming on your nat:
[image loading]

My nat... oh god...
[image loading]

OH SHI- they are moving!!
[image loading]

I CAN DO IT!! but im a D player... :'((( *hand close to the G letter*
[image loading]

NOW OR NEVER!
[image loading]

OMG i did it?!?!
[image loading]

YES YES YES YES!
[image loading]

HELL YEAH!
[image loading]

... too bad i lost that game

On August 11 2009 23:53 StorrZerg wrote:
Losing your nat sucks but its great to see a medic wall win!

Ah the little things in life!
Jaedong.
therockmanxx
Profile Joined July 2010
Peru1174 Posts
November 10 2011 18:57 GMT
#2656
Oh kmon guys no new !! cheese/rush/funny/owned/mass... pic
Can I post fastest games? =3
Tekken ProGamer
sabas123
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands3122 Posts
November 10 2011 19:04 GMT
#2657
Why shouldn't you post your fastest pics?^^
The harder it becomes, the more you should focus on the basics.
therockmanxx
Profile Joined July 2010
Peru1174 Posts
November 15 2011 19:53 GMT
#2658
What about this?
It was a real game...
Tekken ProGamer
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 16 2011 15:19 GMT
#2659
I once got owned in a lowest-level grudge match where I was so bad I thought mass scouts was viable. Fortunately, he went only wraiths.
Unfortunately, I forgot an observer.
Then the mass nukes+ EMPs begin.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
therockmanxx
Profile Joined July 2010
Peru1174 Posts
November 29 2011 02:22 GMT
#2660
[image loading]
Tekken ProGamer
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28584
Shuttle 2933
Bisu 982
Horang2 819
Jaedong 617
BeSt 384
Hyuk 308
firebathero 303
actioN 278
Light 257
[ Show more ]
Mini 211
Stork 205
Zeus 186
Soma 180
Soulkey 168
EffOrt 143
Last 131
Leta 109
ggaemo 92
ZerO 86
Pusan 84
Snow 83
Rush 69
Mong 55
Killer 54
Aegong 40
hero 39
Mind 35
Shine 32
Sexy 29
Sharp 27
Bale 26
NaDa 25
Shinee 24
ToSsGirL 22
soO 21
Terrorterran 17
sorry 15
Free 14
Yoon 13
zelot 13
JulyZerg 12
PianO 12
HiyA 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc1463
qojqva1202
Dendi845
Fuzer 126
League of Legends
Reynor91
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1353
x6flipin281
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1878
crisheroes703
Other Games
gofns39839
singsing2029
B2W.Neo458
XBOCT333
Livibee180
DeMusliM178
Mew2King135
Liquid`LucifroN130
XaKoH 120
ArmadaUGS99
QueenE82
Chillindude9
ZerO(Twitch)9
Railgan7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream301
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2234
• TFBlade468
Other Games
• WagamamaTV130
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 15m
Stellar Fest
1h 15m
OSC
12h 15m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.