• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:47
CEST 23:47
KST 06:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8743 users

1 million hits for GSI - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
str
Profile Joined July 2007
Bulgaria192 Posts
March 03 2008 11:27 GMT
#41
much <3 tasteless. u r the man
and if u could it would be great if u got a hold of one of those "easy buttons" and punched it now and then when some player got raped since pros obviously dont want to use theirs
no units = no power
Skew
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States1020 Posts
March 03 2008 11:30 GMT
#42
I'm shocked by those stats still. Really amazing. /)O.O
alffla
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Hong Kong20321 Posts
March 03 2008 11:34 GMT
#43
foreign community ftw
Graphicssavior[gm] : What is a “yawn” rape ;; Masumune - It was the year of the pig for those fucking defilers. Chill - A clinic you say? okum: SC without Korean yelling is like porn without sex. konamix: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
Insane
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States4991 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-03 11:37:40
March 03 2008 11:36 GMT
#44
On March 03 2008 20:19 minus_human wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2008 18:36 HnR)Insane wrote:
Congratulations and well done Nick.
Hopefully the soon to come cool things are somehow even cooler than this was!
Edit: even if the wrong guy won the finals


You have to be kidding me1
+ Show Spoiler +
Stork is an amazing choke artist - and he will never be more despite his skill - and don't go around saying he deserved to win for losing only 1 or 2 games up until the final, he didn't have to take out Jaedong, as Flash did.

IMO Stork put up such a good fight just because he happens to have an amazing PvT , but anyway Flash's momentum was too freaking huge to stop - AND I DIDN'T EVEN MENTION HOW GAY THE MAPS WERE

+ Show Spoiler [Response to his response about finals…] +

I didn't mean Stork deserved to win, just that I wanted Stork to win (i.e., I was hoping he would win).


Also that's a ridiculous view count, it seems like their software must be buggy or something (not saying it is, just O_O that's so many more people than I thought had even the remotest of interest in SC)
Amnesty
Profile Joined April 2003
United States2054 Posts
March 03 2008 11:38 GMT
#45
Congrats!

Any word on future cast deals now?
The sky just is, and goes on and on; and we play all our BW games beneath it.
Polis
Profile Joined January 2005
Poland1292 Posts
March 03 2008 11:48 GMT
#46
On March 03 2008 19:57 Resonate wrote:
their player doesn't work for me so i'll have to watch via youtube. It just does that loading green hatching at the bottom but nothing else for ages. Any obvious reason why it wouldn't?


Removing realplayer worked for me.
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
March 03 2008 11:50 GMT
#47
Foreign community ownez. I love GOMTV / TASTELESS thx! More to come?- GOOD!
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
March 03 2008 11:56 GMT
#48
On March 03 2008 20:38 Amnesty wrote:
Congrats!

Any word on future cast deals now?


obviously since it he says new things are coming that he can't discuss yet.
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
pyrogenetix
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
China5098 Posts
March 03 2008 11:57 GMT
#49
On March 03 2008 17:21 MyLostTemple wrote:
Expect many more things like this in the future. Big things are comming. I'm not allowed to say anything more than that.

I just shat a fuckin brick wall. This sounds fucking awesome.

and dude, fuckin nice work with the commentaries. I love how you're the only living human being I know that calls vultures MOTOR BIKES.

>_o)b gj tasteless
Yea that looks just like Kang Min... amazing game sense... and uses mind games well, but has the micro of a washed up progamer.
Scorpion
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States1974 Posts
March 03 2008 12:02 GMT
#50
On March 03 2008 20:57 pyrogenetix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2008 17:21 MyLostTemple wrote:
Expect many more things like this in the future. Big things are comming. I'm not allowed to say anything more than that.

I just shat a fuckin brick wall. This sounds fucking awesome.

and dude, fuckin nice work with the commentaries. I love how you're the only living human being I know that calls vultures MOTOR BIKES.

>_o)b gj tasteless


I shat out a house. This is awesome.
Mango @ U.S.East!
drftsx
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States152 Posts
March 03 2008 12:16 GMT
#51
cant wait to see what this'll leads to
Fen
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Australia1848 Posts
March 03 2008 12:20 GMT
#52
Wow thats huge. I couldnt watch the finals because I couldnt get a stable stream. I thought there was something wrong with my internet, but its possible that that was just due to the huge numbers lagging up GOM
Storchen
Profile Joined September 2006
Sweden4385 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-03 12:34:58
March 03 2008 12:34 GMT
#53
Expect many more things like this in the future. Big things are comming. I'm not allowed to say anything more than that.


yes yes yes yes yes!
Dromar
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States2145 Posts
March 03 2008 13:06 GMT
#54
On March 03 2008 20:36 HnR)Insane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2008 20:19 minus_human wrote:
On March 03 2008 18:36 HnR)Insane wrote:
Congratulations and well done Nick.
Hopefully the soon to come cool things are somehow even cooler than this was!
Edit: even if the wrong guy won the finals


You have to be kidding me1
+ Show Spoiler +
Stork is an amazing choke artist - and he will never be more despite his skill - and don't go around saying he deserved to win for losing only 1 or 2 games up until the final, he didn't have to take out Jaedong, as Flash did.

IMO Stork put up such a good fight just because he happens to have an amazing PvT , but anyway Flash's momentum was too freaking huge to stop - AND I DIDN'T EVEN MENTION HOW GAY THE MAPS WERE

+ Show Spoiler [Response to his response about finals…] +

I didn't mean Stork deserved to win, just that I wanted Stork to win (i.e., I was hoping he would win).



+ Show Spoiler +
I was rooting for Stork too, but it was so painful watching him go carriers over and over. In game 5, he was doing pretty well I thought, and then I saw him building stargates + fleet beacon and I was like "fuck, now he's gonna lose." I think Flash has shown pretty well by now that he can handle carriers. I mean it's okay to go carrier's on Katrina, but IMO Stork has pretty good unit control for big battles in PvP and PvT, and he usually comes out on top. I'm just disappointed Stork didn't go for a more standard Zeal/Goon strategy.
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
March 03 2008 13:13 GMT
#55
Yeah this stream was so popular, my nephew who hasnt played starcraft in 5 years was asking me when the finals were. You're not only helping the existing community, you're reviving a sleeping part of it.
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
perisie xx
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
429 Posts
March 03 2008 13:21 GMT
#56
On March 03 2008 19:57 Resonate wrote:
their player doesn't work for me so i'll have to watch via youtube. It just does that loading green hatching at the bottom but nothing else for ages. Any obvious reason why it wouldn't?


uninstall realplayer apparently
MeriaDoKk
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Chile1726 Posts
March 03 2008 13:33 GMT
#57
thats a lot for the first time, i hope this means that in the future there will be a lot more viewers :D
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
March 03 2008 13:36 GMT
#58
It was a lot of fun to watch what I could when I wasn't working.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
HaiVan
Profile Joined April 2005
Bulgaria1698 Posts
March 03 2008 13:43 GMT
#59
Shit son thats a lot of hits. No wonder it lagged here in Micronesia lol.
Listen to The Special One
ZhenMiChan
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Netherlands1181 Posts
March 03 2008 14:46 GMT
#60
sickkk thats for the info :D
Studying Chinese~
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
SpeCial 61
StarCraft: Brood War
MaD[AoV]29
Bale 14
910 13
League of Legends
JimRising 402
Counter-Strike
fl0m4357
Fnx 568
minikerr3
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox348
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4506
Liquid`Hasu609
Other Games
summit1g5416
FrodaN646
C9.Mang0222
PPMD96
JuggernautJason33
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21288
Other Games
• imaqtpie699
• Shiphtur680
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 13m
Patches Events
18h 13m
The PondCast
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.