http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?currentpage=5&topic_id=3682
Can't find any mention of it before that. Right?
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
jca
France273 Posts
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?currentpage=5&topic_id=3682 Can't find any mention of it before that. Right? | ||
|
Gryffindor_us
United States5606 Posts
| ||
|
NeoIllusions
United States37500 Posts
| ||
|
LaptopLegacy
Netherlands602 Posts
![]() | ||
|
[Dan]
Germany37 Posts
| ||
|
MyztiC`Terran
United States374 Posts
| ||
|
Muhweli
Finland5328 Posts
On August 26 2003 01:14 MyztiC`Terran wrote: JCA made apm. Didn't they also make the anti-map LT? JcA is a person, not "they" ![]() | ||
|
Muhweli
Finland5328 Posts
| ||
|
EvanSlayer
Brazil228 Posts
| ||
|
Liquid`Drone
Norway28898 Posts
but that was before jca made bwchart, I only had superview then. ^^^ however in a secret little forum which I am never going to reveal on this page, we knew about superview for at least a year before I posted it here. ![]() | ||
|
otherOne
United States135 Posts
well I made the "action per 1000 something (which was like 40 seconds)" thing, cuz I didnt feel like checking a longer portion of time. but that was before jca made bwchart, I only had superview then. ^^^ however in a secret little forum which I am never going to reveal on this page, we knew about superview for at least a year before I posted it here. SuperView was so complicating though. It was really so hard to compare before bwchart =[ | ||
|
LuckyCharm
United Kingdom228 Posts
On August 26 2003 01:21 Muhweli wrote: Show nested quote + On August 26 2003 01:14 MyztiC`Terran wrote: JCA made apm. Didn't they also make the anti-map LT? JcA is a person, not "they" ![]() Also he's asking who first concocted the now popular buzzword acronym "APM", not who came up with the concept itself. | ||
|
Mormon
United States145 Posts
May 5th 12:25, LumberJack... few posts down | ||
|
pyogenes
Brazil1401 Posts
| ||
|
fillherman
187 Posts
| ||
|
jca
France273 Posts
On August 26 2003 04:03 Mormon wrote: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=3701 May 5th 12:25, LumberJack... few posts down I think you're right, that's almost 5 hours before LaptopLegacy. But maybe they both thought of the term at the same time? And who got the idea of measuring apm from the Superview window? | ||
|
Mormon
United States145 Posts
I'm sure many people did the same. But I think LumberJack has the first mention of it on the forums. Dunno about that last question. ![]() | ||
|
roCh
Sweden870 Posts
| ||
|
GundamVX
United States1025 Posts
Guess you were just the 'messenger' (what language you program it in?) | ||
|
Liquid`Drone
Norway28898 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 RotterdaM StarCraft: Brood WarTKL IndyStarCraft ProTech144 BRAT_OK MaxPax UpATreeSC Rex MindelVK EmSc Tv Shuttle Dota 2EffOrt Mini ggaemo firebathero Barracks 910 Hyun Shine Shinee [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi2670 singsing1494 B2W.Neo1016 ceh9588 Beastyqt480 ArmadaUGS173 C9.Mang0127 Dewaltoss94 Trikslyr47 |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|