ASL22 General Discussion - Page 4
| Forum Index > BW General |
WARNING: Contains Spoilers for ASL 22 | ||
|
angryground
71 Posts
| ||
|
angryground
71 Posts
T: Speed, Barracks, Royal, Ssak. maybe Mind. Z: Jaedong, Effort, Shine, maybe BTS P: Shuttle and then I don't know. Teolbo and Stork, i guess. | ||
|
BoesFX
1466 Posts
On August 01 2026 19:57 angryground wrote: i get that bisu, mini and snow are already in, but the protoss lineup looks grim especially this season. even though it's basically been like that for a few years now. Did Rain skip this ASL? I think he is the last reliable protoss player that hasn't passed yet. | ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7176 Posts
| ||
|
Mrs Crabbleman
49 Posts
On August 01 2026 16:01 c3rberUs wrote: zero infests CC That was the most 1-sided series of StarCraft I've ever seen holy shit . Queen danced on sSak's body in heels and then ate his fucking soul lmfao. sSak's cool but dude got absolutely deleted. | ||
|
RowdierBob
Australia13529 Posts
On August 01 2026 20:03 angryground wrote: who are we looking for on day2? T: Speed, Barracks, Royal, Ssak. maybe Mind. Z: Jaedong, Effort, Shine, maybe BTS P: Shuttle and then I don't know. Teolbo and Stork, i guess. The drop off after Best, Snow, Mini and Bisu is pretty stark. None of the remaining Protoss players are really ASL quality. YSC and Shuttle are memes, guys like free and stork are past it and Rain is good but very unserious about BW. I doubt we’ll see any other protosses qualify unless they get a friendly bracket tomorrow. | ||
|
maybe
265 Posts
| ||
|
rotta
5653 Posts
On August 01 2026 22:58 maybe wrote: Isn't Shinee banned from ASL? Not since last season | ||
|
TT1
Canada10093 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Kreuger
Sweden1002 Posts
On August 01 2026 22:58 maybe wrote: Isn't Shinee banned from ASL? Where did he play, Shine played in group9. Cant fint where Shinee played | ||
|
Crimson)S(hadow
Philippines975 Posts
On August 02 2026 02:25 TT1 wrote: this is poosoggy season i can feel it in my bones, THIS TIME ITS REAL ![]() LMAO protoss with a "fuck 973" poster is hilarious | ||
|
GTR
51698 Posts
https://vod.sooplive.com/player/203153991 | ||
|
TornadoSteve
1140 Posts
I like Calm, because he is good for the game, has a big fanbase and i enjoy his funky prepared build order. I prefer him as, lets say, someone like Sacsri. Fuck Sharp, JyJ, Soulkey (unfortunately) and Action (unfortunately also) because they arent playing super good and i dont see any of them reaching RO16 except SK if he puts some effort. | ||
|
c3rberUs
Japan11827 Posts
On August 01 2026 21:23 BoesFX wrote: Did Rain skip this ASL? I think he is the last reliable protoss player that hasn't passed yet. I checked his SOOP recently and none of his streams have BW content | ||
|
TMNT
3381 Posts
| ||
|
Kreuger
Sweden1002 Posts
| ||
|
Kreuger
Sweden1002 Posts
| ||
|
hda
87 Posts
On August 02 2026 12:26 TMNT wrote: Apparently either Barracks or Effort will not make it this time Wow, Royal eliminated again, also... | ||
|
TMNT
3381 Posts
| ||
|
maybe
265 Posts
sSak Speed Hm Scan sadly out. Effort and JD on their groups finals NaDa's group is not impossible, just needs to beat Ruin and Shuttle | ||
| ||
![[image loading]](https://i.imgur.com/xZDb6Hu.png)
Royal eliminated again, also...