• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:53
CEST 23:53
KST 06:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11532 users

SoCal Starcraft Players! - Page 7

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Lycaeus
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States1420 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-12-22 00:49:28
December 22 2007 00:48 GMT
#121
I live like 15 minutes away from that lan place, it's all good, be there with bells on.

Q: Do those pcs have starcraft installed? or should we bring mass burned copies?
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-12-22 00:54:34
December 22 2007 00:54 GMT
#122
Posted on GG.net
http://sc.gosugamers.net/thread/187330

Yea, I'll bring my discs just in case.

and as long as we dont play on b.net we can install them with the master cd key which is 3333-33333-3333
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Quesadilla
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1814 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-12-22 00:58:56
December 22 2007 00:58 GMT
#123
Yeah we don't need b.net. I know the bang supports SC, and the owner responded to my email rather promptly so I think that he'll do the prep work and get 20 comps with SC. I think most of them should have it already. I'll bring 2 discs in case.

Thanks for the post CM, thats sick
Make a lot of friends. Wear good clothes. Drink good beer. Love a nice girl.
Lycaeus
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States1420 Posts
December 22 2007 01:04 GMT
#124
On December 22 2007 09:58 Quesadilla wrote:
Yeah we don't need b.net. I know the bang supports SC, and the owner responded to my email rather promptly so I think that he'll do the prep work and get 20 comps with SC. I think most of them should have it already. I'll bring 2 discs in case.

Thanks for the post CM, thats sick


Can we bring our oblivion hacks btw??
Quesadilla
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1814 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-12-22 01:08:33
December 22 2007 01:08 GMT
#125
On December 22 2007 10:04 Lycaeus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2007 09:58 Quesadilla wrote:
Yeah we don't need b.net. I know the bang supports SC, and the owner responded to my email rather promptly so I think that he'll do the prep work and get 20 comps with SC. I think most of them should have it already. I'll bring 2 discs in case.

Thanks for the post CM, thats sick


Can we bring our oblivion hacks btw??


Yeah dude! Bring rusted butterknives for castration afterwards too
Make a lot of friends. Wear good clothes. Drink good beer. Love a nice girl.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
December 22 2007 01:09 GMT
#126
fuck it, rusty spoons.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
AngryLlama
Profile Joined September 2005
United States1227 Posts
December 22 2007 05:50 GMT
#127
On December 22 2007 09:33 CharlieMurphy wrote:

edit oh, you talking 3rd person lol.


lol its cuz im a badass
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
December 23 2007 01:52 GMT
#128
Bump
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
December 24 2007 23:40 GMT
#129
upping this to make sure people don't forget! I'm pretty pumped ^_^!
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Trev
Profile Joined January 2007
United States113 Posts
December 25 2007 05:23 GMT
#130
I'm in Irvine Really busy this time of year with the girlfriend. I might be able to attend but just to watch and only if the girlfriend is working. Merry Xmas everyone!
Quesadilla
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1814 Posts
December 25 2007 06:35 GMT
#131
I can't wait to get salvaged over and over, haha, but I don't care! I just am way down to chill w/ some gnar starcraft bro's before I go to Seoul and really get raped. Keep inviting people!
Make a lot of friends. Wear good clothes. Drink good beer. Love a nice girl.
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
December 26 2007 01:11 GMT
#132
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
December 26 2007 01:12 GMT
#133
my mouse just broke so won't be able to practice at all which sucks, I hope the LAN has stuff I can use ><!
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Lycaeus
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States1420 Posts
December 26 2007 02:54 GMT
#134
Lans having mouses and keyboards for use?? preposterous!
zoLo
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States5896 Posts
December 26 2007 03:28 GMT
#135
On December 26 2007 10:12 Xeris wrote:
my mouse just broke so won't be able to practice at all which sucks, I hope the LAN has stuff I can use ><!


Of course they will. What kind of crappy cyber cafe makes their customer bring their own equipment?
GrayArea
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States872 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-01-20 23:58:58
December 26 2007 03:45 GMT
#136
On December 22 2007 09:36 Ninja[SiN] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2007 08:56 GrayArea wrote:
On December 22 2007 07:15 Ninja[SiN] wrote:
On December 22 2007 06:55 GrayArea wrote:
hey I'm from Cypress also, didn't know there were other players from here as well (its a small city)


what street do you live on? i'm near Ball and Valley View


I'm on Ball and Moody


Do you live in Sorrento?

edit:

I'm in between Ball/Moody Ball/Walker near the elementary school


cool
Kang Min Fighting!
LOcDowN
Profile Joined February 2003
United States1015 Posts
December 26 2007 04:07 GMT
#137
Hey everyone, sadly I won't be able to make this one. I knew something would come up damn it, sucks to have the event at such a prime time when all of my friends are back from college. Anyway, I'll be at Lake Tahoe until New Year celebration so I hope you guys have a blast and enjoy yourself.
AngryLlama
Profile Joined September 2005
United States1227 Posts
December 26 2007 04:18 GMT
#138
k evade is coming
umm anyone down for poker?
Ninja[SiN]
Profile Joined August 2007
United States46 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-12-26 04:51:34
December 26 2007 04:46 GMT
#139
On December 26 2007 12:45 GrayArea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2007 09:36 Ninja[SiN] wrote:
On December 22 2007 08:56 GrayArea wrote:
On December 22 2007 07:15 Ninja[SiN] wrote:
On December 22 2007 06:55 GrayArea wrote:
hey I'm from Cypress also, didn't know there were other players from here as well (its a small city)


what street do you live on? i'm near Ball and Valley View


I'm on Ball and Moody


Do you live in Sorrento?

edit:

I'm in between Ball/Moody Ball/Walker near the elementary school


Ya, I live in Sorrento. Which elementary school? Morris? I went to Morris for elementary and then Oxford for HS. Do you go to Cypress High if your still in hs?


not Morris, theres an elementary school in the residential area on Myra, I think it used to be called Damron Elementary, now I'm a student at MIT and for HS I went to Los Al High

do you recognize that school? what college do you go to?

Trev
Profile Joined January 2007
United States113 Posts
December 26 2007 05:22 GMT
#140
Xeris if you need equiptment buy some new stuff it's not that expensive :D or use someone elses I'm sure us So-Cal people can share :D
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O138
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14300
Shuttle 375
White-Ra 222
ZZZero.O 138
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm90
League of Legends
Doublelift3809
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4878
Other Games
summit1g9300
FrodaN2332
Liquid`RaSZi2057
C9.Mang0299
crisheroes294
ToD277
Livibee185
Pyrionflax162
Mew2King48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1066
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• musti20045 38
• Adnapsc2 28
• HeavenSC 12
• Sammyuel 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1502
• Shiphtur535
• WagamamaTV301
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 7m
Replay Cast
1h 7m
OSC
14h 7m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.