• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:52
CEST 23:52
KST 06:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11847 users

SoCal Starcraft Players! - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
red.venom
Profile Joined October 2002
United States4651 Posts
December 14 2007 10:11 GMT
#61
Spor told me on bnet I should go to this but I have to say the date of the 29th is harsh. So close to new year and right after christmas..

Doesnt work for me(ufc fight that night) but I would be down for one some other time.

I live in LA(Studio City)
Broom
Quesadilla
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1814 Posts
December 14 2007 10:18 GMT
#62
Well shoot.... the only other date that isn't as conflicting for people (being gone or whatever) is so soon! The 22nd is very very close, but perhaps that might be better?

Everybody post your availability for a get together and we'll do what we can for our first attempt. I think after that when break is over this will be easier to attempt on the weekends.
Make a lot of friends. Wear good clothes. Drink good beer. Love a nice girl.
Lycaeus
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States1420 Posts
December 14 2007 11:49 GMT
#63
22 or 29 is fine.
Daranee
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
338 Posts
December 14 2007 11:55 GMT
#64
I'm out of the country that day.

There is a good PC bang place in Rowland heights, but chances are it'll be crowded.

Perhaps they take reservations, I don't know. Just a possible site for all you cool (including me, even though I won't be there) to meet up.
aeronexus
Profile Joined June 2007
United States392 Posts
December 14 2007 12:33 GMT
#65
I'm in LA but just for college (USC). also have no car XP I won't be around over break, but lemme know if there's anything else planned! I'd love to come to a LAN :D
10 points!
Quesadilla
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1814 Posts
December 14 2007 18:36 GMT
#66
I'm adding a list of who is available on what dates. So far the 29th is beating the 22nd... I kinda hope it does in the long run as well, 22nd is really close! I'm going to start calling PC bangs tomorrow and see what we can pull off. If anybody has any leads that would be awesome! Thanks Daranee for your input, hopefully we will have more than one of these things so everybody could go. We don't have to necessarily LAN every time, but maybe just set up some chillage, OSL final party, mass-gaming, etc.

I'm seriously down for whatever, I'm just mad sick of being a long starcraft player in a sea of Halo.
Make a lot of friends. Wear good clothes. Drink good beer. Love a nice girl.
Kr_Mint
Profile Joined November 2007
United States23 Posts
December 14 2007 22:27 GMT
#67
i have no idea if i can do the 22nd or 29th. the farthest i plan my schedule is 5 minutes before an event >_>. put me down for the 22nd though, and if anything changes i'll say something
^_~v
Quesadilla
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1814 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-12-14 22:37:54
December 14 2007 22:36 GMT
#68
Yo d00dz,

I just went to a PC center today in Aneheim Hills, I talked to a guy who works there and he's gonna have the owner contact me. He says if we work it out we could get however many PC's that we need. When he gets in contact with me, I'll post here how much the whole thing looks like it's gonna cost to do, I'm trying to get him to throw in some "prize" stuff too like maybe free time or at least a warm welcome to do more events... I made the inquiry sound pretty intense, so I hope this fool gets back to me. The normal rates is 3/hour, but I couldn't imagine he'd charge that for a LAN with possibility of future ones.

I wrote down tentatively for the 29th too
Make a lot of friends. Wear good clothes. Drink good beer. Love a nice girl.
semioldguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States7488 Posts
December 14 2007 23:18 GMT
#69
Hey there SoCal-ers. San Diego here. I'm good to go for LAN or hanging out or prettymuch anything, but I'd prefer not to have to drive much past Anaheim. Also have quite a few friends/roommates/other TLers in SoCal not posting in this thread who would likely be available for starcraft related stuff occasionally. I'd likely be available for the 29th as well.

People who are between me and wherever I am headed can usually get a ride from me as well.
Moderator
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
December 15 2007 01:38 GMT
#70
On December 14 2007 19:11 red.venom wrote:
Spor told me on bnet I should go to this but I have to say the date of the 29th is harsh. So close to new year and right after christmas..

Doesnt work for me(ufc fight that night) but I would be down for one some other time.

I live in LA(Studio City)


lol sup? I used to live on Babcock and now I love on Coldwater / Magnolia , damn your really close -_-
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Quesadilla
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1814 Posts
December 15 2007 01:41 GMT
#71
On December 15 2007 08:18 semioldguy wrote:
Hey there SoCal-ers. San Diego here. I'm good to go for LAN or hanging out or prettymuch anything, but I'd prefer not to have to drive much past Anaheim. Also have quite a few friends/roommates/other TLers in SoCal not posting in this thread who would likely be available for starcraft related stuff occasionally. I'd likely be available for the 29th as well.

People who are between me and wherever I am headed can usually get a ride from me as well.


Yo dude talk to your friends and get back to me or have them post so we can start confirming people that are down to do this junk.
Make a lot of friends. Wear good clothes. Drink good beer. Love a nice girl.
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
December 15 2007 02:56 GMT
#72
well I'm 100% down. I'm pretty sure Day will come too (I'll ask him later)
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Quesadilla
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1814 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-12-16 08:04:55
December 15 2007 03:24 GMT
#73
Okay sweet I added you.

EDIT: Still waiting for owner to call... If he doesn't call by Tuesday I'll find another LAN place.
Make a lot of friends. Wear good clothes. Drink good beer. Love a nice girl.
Quesadilla
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1814 Posts
December 18 2007 07:32 GMT
#74
Bump & Info:

Hey guys, just to let you know, I am still LAN hunting. A couple of LAN's haven't been very receptive to the idea of a small tournament (which is insane to me if they knew who TL.net was!). I have sent messages to 3 more centers and I am going to 2 more LAN's tomorrow to further test my luck. I'm really excited to make this thing happen!

Ideally there will be 15-20 of us and the overhead cost will range from $12-$15. Those are my ideas and what I am proposing to the LAN's, so you can stick with that for now as the idea in your mind. Keep letting me know if you are available the 29th, and I will update the OP.

Thanks!
Make a lot of friends. Wear good clothes. Drink good beer. Love a nice girl.
bagnus
Profile Joined September 2005
United States22 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-12-18 09:38:54
December 18 2007 09:36 GMT
#75
i just started playing again

pretty terrible atm but i'll teach one of you mvc2 if you teach me sc

i'm in riverside
Quesadilla
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1814 Posts
December 18 2007 21:51 GMT
#76
Hey well if you wanna go, whatever man I'm sure you'll learn something ;D. You'd probably learn a crapload by watching, but honestly, just go to the strategy forums on TL and mass game that's your best shot. You got less than 2 weeks! gogogogog
Make a lot of friends. Wear good clothes. Drink good beer. Love a nice girl.
Quesadilla
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1814 Posts
December 19 2007 08:25 GMT
#77
Important Bump!

Okay guys, good news! I found a place that is willing to host us. Interpia PC Bang in Garden Grove has agreed to around 20 PC's at $12 a person with a duration of a 6-8 hour tournament! He is looking for specific times and also a deposit.

Check the op for official details, but this is going to happen! Please, begin to invite friends and confirm your attendance to this tourney ASAP, I need as much detail as possible, and since I am going to be spending my own $100 as a deposit, I really need this thing to pull through. I have faith and am easily excited enough about this happening to make that investment, but help me make sure the returns are plentiful!

Looking forward to it.
Make a lot of friends. Wear good clothes. Drink good beer. Love a nice girl.
Lycaeus
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States1420 Posts
December 19 2007 08:37 GMT
#78
I can see your excited! Well yea I am still available on the 29th, hell I might bring my bro also who quit 5years ago but would want to play for fun.
Quesadilla
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1814 Posts
December 19 2007 08:42 GMT
#79
Definitely man! We need all the people we can get. The better this goes, the better and bigger future events would be
Make a lot of friends. Wear good clothes. Drink good beer. Love a nice girl.
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
December 19 2007 08:58 GMT
#80
Can you give an address for the location, I'm in 100% btw (as long as its within a 2 hours radius)
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O138
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14300
Shuttle 375
White-Ra 229
ZZZero.O 159
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm100
League of Legends
Doublelift3514
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4824
Other Games
summit1g9899
Liquid`RaSZi2091
FrodaN2073
fl0m1534
C9.Mang0299
crisheroes294
ToD277
Livibee189
Pyrionflax156
IndyStarCraft 141
Mew2King55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1066
StarCraft 2
angryscii 23
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 60
• musti20045 36
• Adnapsc2 26
• Sammyuel 8
• HeavenSC 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1421
• Shiphtur665
• WagamamaTV290
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 8m
Replay Cast
1h 8m
OSC
14h 8m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.