• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:52
CEST 07:52
KST 14:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7858 users

sAviOr MSL Hype Revenge video - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
saranghaeCY-
Profile Joined October 2007
United States446 Posts
October 29 2007 00:12 GMT
#21
On October 29 2007 08:15 Lukeeze[zR] wrote:
looks like a video made by a bisu fan

No, I am a savior fan. And Bisu fans don't hate savior, savior fans hate Bisu
~
TiQ.SinGi
Profile Joined December 2004
Norway386 Posts
October 29 2007 00:18 GMT
#22
Video and music choice was good, still maybe you should have added some sAviOr magic at the end =P
“Approved attributes and their relation to face make every man his own jailer; this is a fundamental social constraint even though each man may like his cell.” -Goffman
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
October 29 2007 00:19 GMT
#23
How is this hype? I guess it's hype if you look forward to seeing Savior lose... ?
Moderator
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
October 29 2007 00:19 GMT
#24
Exactly whose hype is this for because it is not at all uplifting and awe inspiring.

Hum TLPD-ize it let's see how messed up this will be. lol did nothing eh.
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
saranghaeCY-
Profile Joined October 2007
United States446 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-10-29 00:21:00
October 29 2007 00:20 GMT
#25
On October 29 2007 09:19 Chill wrote:
How is this hype? I guess it's hype if you look forward to seeing Savior lose... ?

It's hype because I look forward to see savior get REVENGE on his up and coming games, hence the title Revenge, but you are still right.. I think I should alter the name
~
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
October 29 2007 00:20 GMT
#26
On October 29 2007 08:19 saranghaeCY- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2007 08:16 fusionsdf wrote:
its a good start. You should add in a second song (something upbeat and powerful) to the end and show off his performances this year where he has won

It would make it a lot more hypeish. his games vs stork are good for this.

I actually was going to do this, but I didn't have enough time at that moment.. I have savior vs storks game ready to be edited and cut:\ but I just didn't have the time, mayb I will re do it. Thankls for criticism tho


please do the second half. its a really good start.
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
bine
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States2352 Posts
October 29 2007 00:22 GMT
#27
On October 29 2007 09:20 fusionsdf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2007 08:19 saranghaeCY- wrote:
On October 29 2007 08:16 fusionsdf wrote:
its a good start. You should add in a second song (something upbeat and powerful) to the end and show off his performances this year where he has won

It would make it a lot more hypeish. his games vs stork are good for this.

I actually was going to do this, but I didn't have enough time at that moment.. I have savior vs storks game ready to be edited and cut:\ but I just didn't have the time, mayb I will re do it. Thankls for criticism tho


please do the second half. its a really good start.


Yea, this is terrible depressing, but that's a great setup for uplift.
Wizard
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Poland5055 Posts
October 29 2007 00:24 GMT
#28
not bad, but anti-climactic :/
sAviOr[gm] ~ want to watch good replays? read my blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/wizard
saranghaeCY-
Profile Joined October 2007
United States446 Posts
October 29 2007 00:25 GMT
#29
On October 29 2007 09:20 fusionsdf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2007 08:19 saranghaeCY- wrote:
On October 29 2007 08:16 fusionsdf wrote:
its a good start. You should add in a second song (something upbeat and powerful) to the end and show off his performances this year where he has won

It would make it a lot more hypeish. his games vs stork are good for this.

I actually was going to do this, but I didn't have enough time at that moment.. I have savior vs storks game ready to be edited and cut:\ but I just didn't have the time, mayb I will re do it. Thankls for criticism tho


please do the second half. its a really good start.


Kk I got time, I'm doing the 2nd half now.. any1 got any good songs in mind?
~
AmorVincitOmnia
Profile Joined March 2005
Kenya3846 Posts
October 29 2007 00:28 GMT
#30
pantera - medicine man ;D
r.i.p. Bud Shank May 27, 1926 - April 2, 2009
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
October 29 2007 00:33 GMT
#31
On October 29 2007 09:20 saranghaeCY- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2007 09:19 Chill wrote:
How is this hype? I guess it's hype if you look forward to seeing Savior lose... ?

It's hype because I look forward to see savior get REVENGE on his up and coming games, hence the title Revenge, but you are still right.. I think I should alter the name


Okay, but the way these traditionally work is you get all saddened, and that way when the triumph comes you actually feel hyped.

In this case I just feel like shit after watching this.

You need to just tack on a minute of good recent plays from savior and it will be good.
Moderator
saranghaeCY-
Profile Joined October 2007
United States446 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-10-29 01:02:14
October 29 2007 00:35 GMT
#32
On October 29 2007 09:33 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2007 09:20 saranghaeCY- wrote:
On October 29 2007 09:19 Chill wrote:
How is this hype? I guess it's hype if you look forward to seeing Savior lose... ?

It's hype because I look forward to see savior get REVENGE on his up and coming games, hence the title Revenge, but you are still right.. I think I should alter the name


Okay, but the way these traditionally work is you get all saddened, and that way when the triumph comes you actually feel hyped.

In this case I just feel like shit after watching this.

You need to just tack on a minute of good recent plays from savior and it will be good.

sorry ,Yeah you are right I need to make different title,don't worry I'm doing the 2nd half tonight -.-
~
GeneralStan
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States4789 Posts
October 29 2007 00:37 GMT
#33
Savior MSL hype shouldn't be savior getting annihilated repeatedly
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
October 29 2007 00:51 GMT
#34
nice lyrics-to-picture matching

good overall feeling, though i'd title it something different, it's not really a "hype" vid
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
tKd_
Profile Joined February 2005
United States2916 Posts
October 29 2007 00:54 GMT
#35
the whole video showed savior getting raped -.-
intotherainx
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States504 Posts
October 29 2007 01:07 GMT
#36
T__T;;
Anvil666
Profile Joined October 2007
Germany122 Posts
October 29 2007 01:08 GMT
#37
god i hope that bisu gets slaughtered... though i am afraid he wont.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
October 29 2007 01:11 GMT
#38
Definitely add a triumphing part on the end, happy after sad is good. sad and more sad is bad
Make it overly dramatic, with music that gives you chills.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
October 29 2007 01:54 GMT
#39
Hahaha nice video <3
Peace~
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
October 29 2007 01:54 GMT
#40
On October 29 2007 09:51 Hot_Bid wrote:
nice lyrics-to-picture matching

good overall feeling, though i'd title it something different, it's not really a "hype" vid

I think that's the joke that many people are missing...
Peace~
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 193
ProTech135
Nina 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 202
Dewaltoss 120
Bale 36
ZergMaN 26
Noble 10
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 714
Other Games
summit1g11254
Sick232
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick877
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2170
League of Legends
• Lourlo1165
• Rush1147
• Stunt155
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 8m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 8m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 8m
Replay Cast
17h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.