• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:09
CEST 11:09
KST 18:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9216 users

[I] MSL ro8 - Winner of Bisu vs Kwanro

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Normal
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-10-28 08:13:29
October 28 2007 08:06 GMT
#1
                                                                  ->> MSL <<-
Player Profile
Name: Kim Taek-Yong
Game ID: Bisu[Shield]
Race: Protoss
Current Team:MBC Game Heroes


                                          
[image loading]


==========================================================================
== . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Interview. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ==
==========================================================================

-4강에 진출한 소감은.
▶준비한대로 통해서 기분 좋다. 막다가 끝낸 것 같아서 다소 허무하기도 하지만 4강에 올라갔다는 것만으로 만족하고 있다.

-Your feelings on advancing to the round of 4
▶I feel good because everything I prepared worked out. It seems like the game finished while defending so it is a bit futile but I am satisfied just with the fact that I advanced to the round of 4


-몇 세트가 가장 힘들었나.
▶세 세트 가운데 두 번째 세트가 가장 어려웠다. 초반에 위기가 있었다. 상대가 드론 생산 타이밍을 갖지 않으면서 저글링을 생산하는 등 가난한 플레이를 해서 내가 캐논만 완성하면 이길 수 있다고 생각했다.

-Which set was the hardest
▶Out of the three, the second set was the hardest. I was in trouble in the beginning. My opponent played low econ style by foregoing drone production timing for Zerglings so I thought that I can win if I complete my cannon.


-프로브를 많이 잃어서 어렵지는 않았나.
▶테크트리가 모두 완료되지 않았다면 불리했을텐데 모두 진행됐기 때문에 부담되지 않았다. 저글링을 모두 잃는 것에 비하면 프로브 잃는 것은 괜찮다.

-Was the game hard because you lost many probes
▶If I didn’t climb to the top of my tech tree, it would have been disadvantageous but since I was, there was no burden. Compared to losing all your Zerglings, losing some probes is okay.


-저그에 강한 이유는.
▶ 전에도 이야기한 바가 있지만 저그전이 다른 종족전보다 정말 재미있다. 유닛을 조합해서 만들어 간다는 것이 매력적이다. 프로토스가 조합을 완성하면 정말 멋지다. 유닛마다 특색도 있고 강력한 힘이 발휘된다. 그 매력 때문에 저그전을 사랑한다.

-Why is your PvZ so strong
▶I have said it before but PvZ is really more fun than other match-ups. The fact that you build up with unit combinations is attractive. If Protoss can complete its unit combination, it is really cool. Each unit has unique characteristics and is powerful. For that, I love PvZ.


-서지훈과 강 민의 승자와 4강을 치른다.
▶누가 올라와도 준비만 열심히 하면 해법을 찾을 수 있다. 두 선수 모두 힘든 상대이기 때문에 철저히 대비하겠다.

-You face the winner of Seo Ji-Hoon (Xellos) and Kang Min (Nal_rA) in the round of 4
▶Regardless of who comes up, if I prepare well, then I can find a solution. Both players are strong so I will prepare well.


-일정이 빡빡해 준비하기가 쉽지 않았을 듯하다.
▶MSL 위주로 연습했다. 오늘 떨어지면 시즌을 접기 때문에 기회를 놓치기 싫었다. 스타리그 16강은 다음 경기에서 이기면 8강에 갈 수 있었기 때문에 MSL에 중점을 뒀다.

-Your schedule is packed so it must not have been easy to prepare.
▶I prepared mainly for MSL. If I lose today, I am out of the season so I did not want to miss this opportunity. Star League’s round of 16 allows me to advance to the round of 8 if I win the next game so I focused on MSL.


-프로리그도 준비해야 한다.
▶당분간 프로리그 남아 있다. 개인리그 일정은 조금 뒤에 잡혀 있기 때문에 프로리그에서 잘하겠다.

-You also have to prepare for Pro League
▶There is some Pro League left for a while. Individual leagues’ schedule is set for a little later so I will do well in Pro League.


-마재윤과 또 결승전에서 만날 수도 있다.
▶눈 앞에 있는 일들만 열심히 하고 있다. 4강과 결승전은 그 때 생각해도 늦지 않다.

-You can meet once again with Ma Jae-Yoon (Savior) at the finals
▶I am working hard on the things right in front of me. It is not too late to think about the round of 4 and finals when the time comes.


-고마운 사람은.
▶연습을 열심히 도와준 김동현 선배에게 고맙다. 로키2나 조디악 등을 저그들이 별로 해보지 않았음에도 불구하고 연구까지 해주면서 8강전을 도와줬다. 김동현 형 이외에도 우리 팀 저그들에게 감사하다.

-Anyone you’re thankful to
▶I’m thankful to Kim Dong-Hyun (Saint[z-zone]) for helping me practice hard. Even though Loki 2 and Zodiac have not been played much by Zergs, he even researched [the maps] in order to help me prepare for the round of 8. Other than Kim Dong-Hyun hyung, I am thankful to the Zergs in our team.

==========================================================================

Interview taken from Fighter Forum.

Kind of a crappy translation but cut me some slack. It’s 4 AM here
Official Entusman #21
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-10-28 08:13:27
October 28 2007 08:09 GMT
#2
THANK YOU!!!
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
October 28 2007 08:09 GMT
#3
Nice. Thanks :D
Moderator<:3-/-<
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
October 28 2007 08:12 GMT
#4
Thank you, I always enjoyed reading something before sleeping. This will do
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
bine
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States2352 Posts
October 28 2007 08:19 GMT
#5
Nice read, thanks!
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
October 28 2007 08:25 GMT
#6
thanks
HaXxorIzed
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Australia8434 Posts
October 28 2007 08:35 GMT
#7
+ Show Spoiler +
This explains his proxy attempt against Upmagic, I feel. Time to Crush Shudder, Bisu


That aside, I'll hope for a Xellos against Bisu RO4 game ... rA hasn't impressed of late.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/HaXxorIzed
strongwind
Profile Joined July 2007
United States862 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-10-28 08:40:33
October 28 2007 08:40 GMT
#8
Good to hear Bisu is having fun with his PvZ. It must be nice to actually enjoy working at the office once in a while
Taek Bang Fighting!
Kassios
Profile Joined May 2006
France1424 Posts
October 28 2007 09:12 GMT
#9
I feel bad for the zergs who trained with Bisu -_-''
- Death is certain, life is not -
Storchen
Profile Joined September 2006
Sweden4385 Posts
October 28 2007 09:23 GMT
#10
Nice!
"It seems like the game finished while defending"

thought that summed up the games pretty good.
Aepplet
Profile Joined December 2003
Sweden2908 Posts
October 28 2007 09:24 GMT
#11
hehehe, he was a bit disappointed he won before he had a chance to attack.
TheFoReveRwaR
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States10657 Posts
October 28 2007 09:25 GMT
#12
*filets large amounts of slack for infinity* Thanks for the interview
Being healthy, it has been said, really consists of having the same disease as everybody else.
isbunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Sweden1017 Posts
October 28 2007 09:26 GMT
#13
excellent translation! thank you VERY much, thanks thanks thanks thanks!
KIM TAEK YONG HWAITING!
HaXxorIzed
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Australia8434 Posts
October 28 2007 10:08 GMT
#14
On October 28 2007 18:12 Kassios wrote:
I feel bad for the zergs who trained with Bisu -_-''


Well, given Bisu plays 2v2's with saint, I don't think he minds that much. : >
http://steamcommunity.com/id/HaXxorIzed
Raithed
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
China7078 Posts
October 28 2007 10:26 GMT
#15
go bisu honey!
pyrogenetix
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
China5098 Posts
October 28 2007 11:01 GMT
#16
nice nice =D
Yea that looks just like Kang Min... amazing game sense... and uses mind games well, but has the micro of a washed up progamer.
alffla
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Hong Kong20321 Posts
October 28 2007 11:45 GMT
#17
cooool D:
thanks
Graphicssavior[gm] : What is a “yawn” rape ;; Masumune - It was the year of the pig for those fucking defilers. Chill - A clinic you say? okum: SC without Korean yelling is like porn without sex. konamix: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
Highways
Profile Joined July 2005
Australia6122 Posts
October 28 2007 11:48 GMT
#18
thanks
#1 Terran hater
Jolle
Profile Joined June 2007
Norway185 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-10-28 12:08:52
October 28 2007 12:07 GMT
#19
On October 28 2007 18:24 Aepplet wrote:
hehehe, he was a bit disappointed he won before he had a chance to attack.


lol yea I noticed it too

Thanks for the interview! great work

Anyone know what maps they'll play for Ro4?
daiKirai
Profile Joined September 2007
Philippines40 Posts
October 28 2007 12:10 GMT
#20
thanks..!
sAviOr[g.m].
samachking
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Bahrain4949 Posts
October 28 2007 13:40 GMT
#21
Thanks man
"And then Earthlings discovered tools. Suddenly agreeing with friends could be a form of suicide or worse. But agreements went on, not for the sake of common sense, or decency, or self preservation, but for friendliness."
A3iL3r0n
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States2196 Posts
October 28 2007 13:46 GMT
#22
Awesomecakes :D~
My psychiatrist says I have deep-seated Ragneuroses :(
PiSCeS
Profile Joined June 2007
Canada80 Posts
October 28 2007 14:41 GMT
#23
Nice interview.
"After today, this is the only site you'll ever visit."
Oxygen
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
Canada3581 Posts
October 28 2007 15:09 GMT
#24
Thanks a lot, infinity. Great job.
Dont drink and derive. TSL: Made with Balls.
Seraphim
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States4467 Posts
October 28 2007 15:26 GMT
#25
<3
Hermes | Bisu[Shield] Fighting~!
Titusmaster6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5937 Posts
October 28 2007 16:11 GMT
#26
Thanks for doing this, these are always exciting to read.
Shorts down shorts up, BOOM, just like that.
Wizard
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Poland5055 Posts
October 28 2007 16:49 GMT
#27
Thanks!
sAviOr[gm] ~ want to watch good replays? read my blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/wizard
Pressure
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
7326 Posts
October 28 2007 20:29 GMT
#28
thanks
BISU FOR WINNERRR
ambit!ous1
Profile Joined September 2007
United States3662 Posts
October 28 2007 21:42 GMT
#29
nice read.

thank you.
Bisu[Shield] / ♔ SoYeon
mensrea
Profile Joined September 2002
Canada5062 Posts
October 29 2007 07:29 GMT
#30
This is what I like about Bisu. One of the MBC game analysts had caught up with Bisu for a short Q&A before the match with Kwanro:
[rough translation]

MBC: Which map are you worried about the most?
Bisu: The first match on Python. If I can win the first one on Python, I think winning the series 3-0 is possible.
MBC: Well, what happens if you lose on Python?
Bisu: Then I will win 3-1.

If you know Bisu's style, he wasn't being arrogant. He's very reserved about his skills and his achievements to date. But his confidence in his game is supreme. Kinda reminded me of the infamous "I doubt I'll lose" comment by Nal_rA in the run-up to the OGN Challenge League semifinal playoff with TheWind (Z) and Jinsu (Z) oh-so-many-moons ago.

Bisu (like Kang back in those giddy days) is pretty unique.
actus non facit reum, nisi mens sit rea.
xBTx
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Canada542 Posts
November 01 2007 22:54 GMT
#31
I wish PvZ was fun for me :S
stuffing feathers up your butt doesnt make you a chicken
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
November 01 2007 23:01 GMT
#32
MBC: Which map are you worried about the most?
Bisu: The first match on Python. If I can win the first one on Python, I think winning the series 3-0 is possible.
MBC: Well, what happens if you lose on Python?
Bisu: Then I will win 3-1.


Man, this raised Bisu quite a lot in my eyes.
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Q(-_-Q)
Profile Joined August 2007
United States348 Posts
November 01 2007 23:13 GMT
#33
good read; i liked the bit about why he enjoys PvZ so much
SC2 = Alpha = End Balance Speculations?
GongKyuckTerran
Profile Joined March 2006
Croatia1096 Posts
November 02 2007 00:54 GMT
#34
bisu is so confident and powerfull
gl man
Ultras di Spalato, Etre et durer
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
November 02 2007 00:58 GMT
#35
A big big thanks, first interview I have read in a while. "Just when you think you are out, THEY SUCK YOU BACK IN!"
ModeratorGodfather
Moletrap
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States1297 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-11-02 01:14:57
November 02 2007 01:12 GMT
#36
Awesome, thanks!!

On October 29 2007 16:29 mensrea wrote:
This is what I like about Bisu. One of the MBC game analysts had caught up with Bisu for a short Q&A before the match with Kwanro:
[rough translation]

MBC: Which map are you worried about the most?
Bisu: The first match on Python. If I can win the first one on Python, I think winning the series 3-0 is possible.
MBC: Well, what happens if you lose on Python?
Bisu: Then I will win 3-1.



Hahaha, that's great. Yeah he doesn't seem like the arrogant type at all... he's a good sport about being teh pwnx0r.
aka Moletrap
Pressure
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
7326 Posts
November 02 2007 01:17 GMT
#37
oo hello mensrea!
Bisu is the next Ra... :D we will see some crazy reaver sair from bisu next!
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
November 02 2007 02:14 GMT
#38
On October 29 2007 16:29 mensrea wrote:
MBC: Which map are you worried about the most?
Bisu: The first match on Python. If I can win the first one on Python, I think winning the series 3-0 is possible.
MBC: Well, what happens if you lose on Python?
Bisu: Then I will win 3-1.


Haha, I can't really explain why, but I really cracked up at that.
MoNKeYSpanKeR
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States2869 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-11-02 02:40:51
November 02 2007 02:39 GMT
#39
On November 02 2007 09:58 Manifesto7 wrote:
A big big thanks, first interview I have read in a while. "Just when you think you are out, THEY SUCK YOU BACK IN!"

ilu

and i love bisu's mild arrogance in that interview, but it's what happened because he's just such a superior player, no one should exspect anything else.
<3's Mani and Seraphim, thx for the second chance. TSL Name: TSL-mSLeGenD
azndsh
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States4447 Posts
November 02 2007 05:10 GMT
#40
I missed these

thanks
GinNtoniC
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Sweden2945 Posts
November 02 2007 07:36 GMT
#41
I love the way he just calmly states what will happen and does it.
Gives you some insight as to why it's so hard to tackle Bisu in a mindgame - he's so confident in his abilities and knowledge about the game, knowing he could adapt to whatever comes along in a game.
Huge fan of JulyZerg, HonestTea and that guy Kim Taek Yong.
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
November 02 2007 09:07 GMT
#42
Amazing, thanks so much for the translation.

I love Bisu, this is awesome.

and @ the quote about 3-0 / 3-1:

haha, that's classic. Man I wish I could go to korea just to watch them play all day... not even pro matches, just to watch them practice all day long.

Man that would own.

It'd be lost on me though, I suck.

'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
November 02 2007 09:21 GMT
#43
nice thanks for the translation
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
phreekill
Profile Joined October 2007
United States46 Posts
November 03 2007 00:01 GMT
#44
THANKS.
proA.June91
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Vietnam445 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-11-06 07:39:17
November 06 2007 07:38 GMT
#45
Thanks a lot
love you bisu
Fear is not what I'll get. It is what I've created myself
wifeH
Profile Joined March 2007
United States127 Posts
November 06 2007 08:36 GMT
#46
awesome!
SCSE - UCSD
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 22
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 1091
soO 411
Hyuk 379
Mini 296
ZerO 202
Larva 96
Horang2 88
Killer 74
Shinee 48
Mind 33
[ Show more ]
PianO 26
Bale 26
Mong 20
Terrorterran 19
ZergMaN 15
HiyA 10
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
XaKoH 717
XcaliburYe352
Counter-Strike
byalli646
Other Games
olofmeister983
singsing982
ceh9652
Happy311
Livibee188
crisheroes182
ArmadaUGS64
Mew2King59
ZerO(Twitch)8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH373
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2292
League of Legends
• Jankos1574
• Stunt390
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
51m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
1h 51m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.