Switch him with July and take silent_control off the front page then I will be able to rest.
Really nice though, good work.
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
jimminy_kriket
Canada5542 Posts
Switch him with July and take silent_control off the front page then I will be able to rest. Really nice though, good work. | ||
|
Aepplet
Sweden2908 Posts
| ||
|
oneofthem
Cayman Islands24199 Posts
| ||
|
Silverflame
United States428 Posts
| ||
|
Manifesto7
Osaka27178 Posts
| ||
|
oneofthem
Cayman Islands24199 Posts
| ||
|
SK.Testie
Canada11084 Posts
| ||
|
PoP
France15446 Posts
On September 11 2007 17:18 MYM.Testie wrote: Rankings usually have numbers beside them indicating rank. Will be available shortly. | ||
|
gravity
Australia2330 Posts
| ||
|
Jyvblamo
Canada13788 Posts
Hwasin first, Savior second, Stork dropping to third. It'll be interesting to see how these ranks end up after the current season of leagues. | ||
|
fight_or_flight
United States3988 Posts
I'm not sure if you are still working on this, or if there are other rating systems that are specifically meant to deal with what I'm talking about. | ||
|
gravity
Australia2330 Posts
I think they might have even implemented this in the background or something because I remember there was a post where a TL admin provided a graph of a player's rating over time in one particular matchup, or something like that. | ||
|
meemoe_uk
United Kingdom29 Posts
It strikes me there is a interest in the community for a measure of pro-players on the rise, and the power rank does not fully address this need. For those who find the power rank to be too much dependant on speculation and opinion, it would be nice if the auto-analysis of the TL elo system were to be extended. I'm talking; measuring derivatives and ranges of elo variation over time. Can the relavent TL techys hear me on this frequency? | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Hyuk Soma Jaedong actioN Larva Horang2 Soulkey BeSt Mini [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns32665 singsing1599 B2W.Neo327 XBOCT295 Pyrionflax262 DeMusliM227 Mew2King95 ArmadaUGS60 ZerO(Twitch)7 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|