• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:23
CEST 00:23
KST 07:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8308 users

[R]Post every top North American player + ranking - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15 16 Next All
kidd
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States2848 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-07-26 03:27:50
July 26 2007 03:26 GMT
#61
Bold statement here - - I think dino is the best protoss in USA online only.

edited
Hi
Response
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States1938 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-07-26 04:01:49
July 26 2007 03:57 GMT
#62
On July 26 2007 12:21 Skew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2007 05:35 GoSuPlAyEr wrote:
On July 26 2007 02:34 Skew wrote:
The only 10s are IdrA and Testie. Everyone else is somewhere between 7 and a hacker.

Edit: I've played them all, so I'm right. You're not!


errr idra, G5, and Nony all just played in a tourney and G5 like 4-0'd idra over all (they did 2 bo3 sets and he 2-0'd him 2x) how is IdrA a 10?

*edit* this was at a LAN


IdrA is far better than G5 in every way possible. G5 is still the best toss in the USA, though. Note that I'm not bias -- they're both on Micro Media and my friends, but it's the truth. I've seen everyone listed here play many, many times. I've played them all many, many times. The other guys just aren't up to par on a consistant basis (and I'm not saying "talent" has anything to do with it... it's pure drive and desire).

Edit: Nyoken has/had the best TvT outside of Korea when he was active (better than any Russian terran). But he quit. And XiaOzi had the best ZvT outside Korea, IMO (there are other strong ZvTs, but they don't go swarm style... so), but he quit or is very inactive too.

@ Testie

I really don't know.


you totally missed my point...im not saying idra isnt *better* than G5 I agree with you idra is better... I was simply saying Idra isnt a 10...i thought i was clear on that but guess not=-O
*edit* and i'd probably argue with you about G5 being best toss in usa but who cares about that
the REAL ReSpOnSe
Skew
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States1020 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-07-26 05:38:00
July 26 2007 05:16 GMT
#63
On July 26 2007 12:57 GoSuPlAyEr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2007 12:21 Skew wrote:
On July 26 2007 05:35 GoSuPlAyEr wrote:
On July 26 2007 02:34 Skew wrote:
The only 10s are IdrA and Testie. Everyone else is somewhere between 7 and a hacker.

Edit: I've played them all, so I'm right. You're not!


errr idra, G5, and Nony all just played in a tourney and G5 like 4-0'd idra over all (they did 2 bo3 sets and he 2-0'd him 2x) how is IdrA a 10?

*edit* this was at a LAN


IdrA is far better than G5 in every way possible. G5 is still the best toss in the USA, though. Note that I'm not bias -- they're both on Micro Media and my friends, but it's the truth. I've seen everyone listed here play many, many times. I've played them all many, many times. The other guys just aren't up to par on a consistant basis (and I'm not saying "talent" has anything to do with it... it's pure drive and desire).

Edit: Nyoken has/had the best TvT outside of Korea when he was active (better than any Russian terran). But he quit. And XiaOzi had the best ZvT outside Korea, IMO (there are other strong ZvTs, but they don't go swarm style... so), but he quit or is very inactive too.

@ Testie

I really don't know.


you totally missed my point...im not saying idra isnt *better* than G5 I agree with you idra is better... I was simply saying Idra isnt a 10...i thought i was clear on that but guess not=-O
*edit* and i'd probably argue with you about G5 being best toss in usa but who cares about that


I C.

As far as NORTH AMERICA ONLY is concerned, IdrA is a 10. There isn't anyone better, but there are equals. At max, you've seen maybe 10 games of his (and they were probably live games where he got cheesed or sucked out). Asking non-players these kinds of things in a game like this (with almost no coverage) is stupid... but Puerto has always been dirty.

Tasteless is also a 10. 10 as far as sexual appeal goes... mmmmm.
LeoTheLion
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
China958 Posts
July 26 2007 06:09 GMT
#64
On July 26 2007 10:48 MYM.Testie wrote:
Skew, IdrA always tells me you are better than him.
So wouldn't you be ranked 10 as well?


obviously he is 10.5 then

but behind ahk-gosu's 11
Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. -Chairman Mao
GongKyuckTerran
Profile Joined March 2006
Croatia1096 Posts
July 26 2007 08:39 GMT
#65
testie 10
idra skew assem iefnaij g5 dino xiaozi 9
nony day crayon oldy schism 8
target artosis incontrol 7
Ultras di Spalato, Etre et durer
LonelyIslands
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada590 Posts
July 26 2007 09:18 GMT
#66
On July 25 2007 11:58 {88}iNcontroL wrote:

PR said to leave out players like Smuft/Grrrr etc.. which several of you promptly ignored. They are inactive/has beens that come back for several events. So you can maybe make a case for Smuft in this one since he tried very hard and did very well for that ESL thingy or w/e but they are to be left out otherwise.


PR: "1. Post all of the good North American players you can think of, that are completely active, none of the players who won WCG 6 years ago, and you still ride their wang."

Smuft still is relatively good and I see him in op tl-west or around often. I didn't think he qualified for what PR had said.
My heart and my mind will carry my body when my limbs are too weak
InfeSteD
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States4658 Posts
July 26 2007 10:05 GMT
#67
InfeSteD]i[ - 3.5 - U.S.A
w/e
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
July 26 2007 10:21 GMT
#68
On July 26 2007 06:22 nemY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2007 05:12 TheFoReveRwaR wrote:
nemy[x.1] - 97.3 million give or a take a few points.


--a hawt[x.1] -2.7


nemy is AMAZING he is THE BEST
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
OctoPuSs
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
Canada5279 Posts
July 26 2007 10:35 GMT
#69
On July 26 2007 17:39 GongKyuckTerran wrote:
testie 10
idra skew assem iefnaij g5 dino xiaozi 9
nony day crayon oldy schism 8
target artosis incontrol 7

put g5,dino and incontrol in the Eigthers and you have my blessing!
Depression is just a sarcastic state of mind. Liquid`HerO Fighting!
LonelyIslands
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada590 Posts
July 26 2007 12:22 GMT
#70
Inc is in ToT - I think he has alot of potential when he's in top shape but then again, how are we judging their skill level?
My heart and my mind will carry my body when my limbs are too weak
Waldon
Profile Joined April 2007
United States34 Posts
July 26 2007 13:45 GMT
#71
idra, dino , oldy 10 (testie also if hes active)
tt1, iefanij, mondragon 9 <-- no one mentioned mondragon to this point
sugo_v_ 8 <-- no one mentioned sugo_v_ to this point
g5, nony 7
incontrol 7

and others... of course.
I like them round, big, soft, and with milk. Yes, some homemade cookies.
BalloonFight
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States2007 Posts
July 26 2007 13:48 GMT
#72
On July 26 2007 22:45 Waldon wrote:
idra, dino , oldy 10 (testie also if hes active)
tt1, iefanij, mondragon 9 <-- no one mentioned mondragon to this point
sugo_v_ 8 <-- no one mentioned sugo_v_ to this point
g5, nony 7
incontrol 7

and others... of course.


Mondy and sugo don't live in North America.
Puosu
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-07-26 13:49:06
July 26 2007 13:48 GMT
#73
On July 26 2007 22:45 Waldon wrote:
idra, dino , oldy 10 (testie also if hes active)
tt1, iefanij, mondragon 9 <-- no one mentioned mondragon to this point
sugo_v_ 8 <-- no one mentioned sugo_v_ to this point
g5, nony 7
incontrol 7

and others... of course.

This thread is about North American players, Mondragon is from Germany.

edit: BALLOONFIGHT WHY ARE YOU SO FAST
Waldon
Profile Joined April 2007
United States34 Posts
July 26 2007 13:59 GMT
#74
oh... i didnt read north america only.

fine...... mondragon is from germany, my fault.

sugo_v_ is USA terran, isnt he? or protoss? - 8
schism[light] terran, - 8
lzgamer - 7
lastgosu, assem, nyoken, but they're inactive now??
I like them round, big, soft, and with milk. Yes, some homemade cookies.
HappyFeetO_O
Profile Joined June 2007
China350 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-07-26 14:24:38
July 26 2007 14:22 GMT
#75
On July 26 2007 14:16 Skew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2007 12:57 GoSuPlAyEr wrote:
On July 26 2007 12:21 Skew wrote:
On July 26 2007 05:35 GoSuPlAyEr wrote:
On July 26 2007 02:34 Skew wrote:
The only 10s are IdrA and Testie. Everyone else is somewhere between 7 and a hacker.

Edit: I've played them all, so I'm right. You're not!


errr idra, G5, and Nony all just played in a tourney and G5 like 4-0'd idra over all (they did 2 bo3 sets and he 2-0'd him 2x) how is IdrA a 10?

*edit* this was at a LAN


IdrA is far better than G5 in every way possible. G5 is still the best toss in the USA, though. Note that I'm not bias -- they're both on Micro Media and my friends, but it's the truth. I've seen everyone listed here play many, many times. I've played them all many, many times. The other guys just aren't up to par on a consistant basis (and I'm not saying "talent" has anything to do with it... it's pure drive and desire).

Edit: Nyoken has/had the best TvT outside of Korea when he was active (better than any Russian terran). But he quit. And XiaOzi had the best ZvT outside Korea, IMO (there are other strong ZvTs, but they don't go swarm style... so), but he quit or is very inactive too.

@ Testie

I really don't know.


you totally missed my point...im not saying idra isnt *better* than G5 I agree with you idra is better... I was simply saying Idra isnt a 10...i thought i was clear on that but guess not=-O
*edit* and i'd probably argue with you about G5 being best toss in usa but who cares about that


I C.

As far as NORTH AMERICA ONLY is concerned, IdrA is a 10. There isn't anyone better, but there are equals. At max, you've seen maybe 10 games of his (and they were probably live games where he got cheesed or sucked out). Asking non-players these kinds of things in a game like this (with almost no coverage) is stupid... but Puerto has always been dirty.

Tasteless is also a 10. 10 as far as sexual appeal goes... mmmmm.


I don't know why you make statements like "you've only seen 10 games" if you don't know. I don't even like Idra and I've probably seen at least 50 replays of his games just by virtue of his being in many tournaments etc

On July 26 2007 22:59 Waldon wrote:
oh... i didnt read north america only.

fine...... mondragon is from germany, my fault.

sugo_v_ is USA terran, isnt he? or protoss? - 8
schism[light] terran, - 8
lzgamer - 7
lastgosu, assem, nyoken, but they're inactive now??


Dude what the hell do you keep talking about Sugo_V_ for? He's so freaking bad, why are all these nobodies showing up in this thread? By nobody I don't mean they're bad but they are definitely nowhere near the level of "best in North America."
Bird sings why the caged I know
EGMachine
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States1643 Posts
July 27 2007 01:22 GMT
#76
Best at playing koreans
1. Dino, because ALL he does is play koreans
2. Idra because hes like semipro level
I'm like, the coolest
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
July 27 2007 01:26 GMT
#77
On July 26 2007 22:45 Waldon wrote:
idra, dino , oldy 10 (testie also if hes active)
tt1, iefanij, mondragon 9 <-- no one mentioned mondragon to this point
sugo_v_ 8 <-- no one mentioned sugo_v_ to this point
g5, nony 7
incontrol 7

and others... of course.


LOL are you sugo_v_?
It's funny that you mentioned him but its even funnier that you have him a 8.
He doesn't deserve to be on this list. Period.
Response
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States1938 Posts
July 27 2007 02:04 GMT
#78
On July 26 2007 14:16 Skew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2007 12:57 GoSuPlAyEr wrote:
On July 26 2007 12:21 Skew wrote:
On July 26 2007 05:35 GoSuPlAyEr wrote:
On July 26 2007 02:34 Skew wrote:
The only 10s are IdrA and Testie. Everyone else is somewhere between 7 and a hacker.

Edit: I've played them all, so I'm right. You're not!


errr idra, G5, and Nony all just played in a tourney and G5 like 4-0'd idra over all (they did 2 bo3 sets and he 2-0'd him 2x) how is IdrA a 10?

*edit* this was at a LAN


IdrA is far better than G5 in every way possible. G5 is still the best toss in the USA, though. Note that I'm not bias -- they're both on Micro Media and my friends, but it's the truth. I've seen everyone listed here play many, many times. I've played them all many, many times. The other guys just aren't up to par on a consistant basis (and I'm not saying "talent" has anything to do with it... it's pure drive and desire).

Edit: Nyoken has/had the best TvT outside of Korea when he was active (better than any Russian terran). But he quit. And XiaOzi had the best ZvT outside Korea, IMO (there are other strong ZvTs, but they don't go swarm style... so), but he quit or is very inactive too.

@ Testie

I really don't know.


you totally missed my point...im not saying idra isnt *better* than G5 I agree with you idra is better... I was simply saying Idra isnt a 10...i thought i was clear on that but guess not=-O
*edit* and i'd probably argue with you about G5 being best toss in usa but who cares about that


I C.

As far as NORTH AMERICA ONLY is concerned, IdrA is a 10. There isn't anyone better, but there are equals. At max, you've seen maybe 10 games of his (and they were probably live games where he got cheesed or sucked out). Asking non-players these kinds of things in a game like this (with almost no coverage) is stupid... but Puerto has always been dirty.

Tasteless is also a 10. 10 as far as sexual appeal goes... mmmmm.


hmmm actually i played about 5 games v idra on usa online and saw him play about 20 or so games total...and i resent the statement of "non-player"!
the REAL ReSpOnSe
TheFoReveRwaR
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States10657 Posts
July 27 2007 02:28 GMT
#79
Skew likes to maintain his pseudo-leetness
Being healthy, it has been said, really consists of having the same disease as everybody else.
to miss the mark
Profile Joined November 2005
Bosnia-Herzegovina1381 Posts
July 27 2007 03:19 GMT
#80
I'm not sure why people are giving IdrA 10's. He hasn't impressed me the same as all the other players, and I've watched alot of players.
Act happy, feel happy, be happy, without a reason in the world. Then you can love, and do what you will.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta15
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech150
Nina 130
ViBE88
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15567
Artosis 428
firebathero 77
PianO 18
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever392
canceldota87
NeuroSwarm55
League of Legends
Doublelift4173
Counter-Strike
minikerr9
Fnx 0
Super Smash Bros
PPMD44
Other Games
summit1g6462
FrodaN1027
shahzam522
C9.Mang0339
RotterdaM96
Mew2King36
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile137
• StrangeGG 25
• RyuSc2 18
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 20
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1119
• Shiphtur638
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
37m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.