• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:59
CEST 02:59
KST 09:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10752 users

asdf Clan Art. - Page 11

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 19 Next All
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
August 29 2007 17:26 GMT
#201
On August 29 2007 14:52 SpArK wrote:
I voted Yes.


This is good, you're showing support, however Clan Art might have been formed already about a month ago ;p
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
August 29 2007 18:10 GMT
#202
We beat that Muta control UMS yesterday. Me, equi, tad, and lemon, even though equi flaked out for the last couple levels. I've never beaten it before. I like the despair every time a new level loads, "OMG THIS ISNT POSSIBLE" but we always did it.

Then intrigue dodged me after trash talking here.
Moderator
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
August 29 2007 18:53 GMT
#203
Sound like a proud day, Chill.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
XCetron
Profile Joined November 2006
5226 Posts
August 29 2007 19:03 GMT
#204
On August 29 2007 00:50 CustomXSpunjah wrote:
dead or not, i'll continue to use my Art tag and hang out in the channel, i love gaming with Pressure, Haji, NeoEpyon, ect.


yea ignore me completely.

although I only played you once or twice (Art.Typhoon)
Phyre
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States1288 Posts
August 31 2007 00:12 GMT
#205
Art.Phyre

I'll check in on the channel every now and then, even though it sounds kinda dead. Was a good idea anyway.
"Oh no, I got you with your pants... on your face... That's not how you wear pants." - Nintu, catching 1 hatch lurks.
TechniQ.UK
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United Kingdom391 Posts
September 02 2007 12:05 GMT
#206
yeah ill join
Fan of: Acer.Scarlett and Liquid'NonY //
besiger
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Croatia2452 Posts
September 02 2007 12:34 GMT
#207
i come every now and then looking for games but im greeted only by the chanel bot
A weak will coupled with delusions of grandeur
Aepplet
Profile Joined December 2003
Sweden2908 Posts
September 02 2007 12:46 GMT
#208
On September 02 2007 21:34 besiger.cry wrote:
i come every now and then looking for games but im greeted only by the chanel bot


this is the case for most european players i'm afraid. try getting on as late as possible and you might get lucky.
Equinox_kr
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States7395 Posts
September 02 2007 15:42 GMT
#209
On September 02 2007 21:46 Aepplet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2007 21:34 besiger.cry wrote:
i come every now and then looking for games but im greeted only by the chanel bot


this is the case for most european players i'm afraid. try getting on as late as possible and you might get lucky.


T_T Poor Aepplet.
^-^
alffla
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Hong Kong20321 Posts
September 02 2007 15:46 GMT
#210
i was looking to join
but i guess it's dead now.

RIP ART.???
Graphicssavior[gm] : What is a “yawn” rape ;; Masumune - It was the year of the pig for those fucking defilers. Chill - A clinic you say? okum: SC without Korean yelling is like porn without sex. konamix: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
EpiK
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5757 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-09-02 16:44:59
September 02 2007 16:44 GMT
#211
ppl are just busy with school starting and all..

And love abandoned us =( I still get on sometimes on weekends, and I see a few ppl on then.
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
September 02 2007 18:03 GMT
#212
There are a few of us who still get on. Just F Add:

Art.less
Art.work
Art.ificial
Art.lemon
and even though I've only seen him once, he's said he's on frequently:
Art.Agalloch

That way if we're just in game, you'll know. I'm pretty much doing nothing these days, so if you really want a game just AIM me @ SlickSalsa. Of course, I'll probably force you to play on the map I made ;D The only times you definitely won't catch me are the hours of 3am to 12pm (-5GMT).
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
September 02 2007 18:27 GMT
#213
I play a lot, but not under my art account
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
Last Romantic
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States20667 Posts
September 02 2007 19:53 GMT
#214
if I log on I go on as my art. account.

just with school and all I don't play anymore. XP
ㅋㄲㅈㅁ
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
September 02 2007 20:35 GMT
#215
On August 30 2007 03:10 Chill wrote:
We beat that Muta control UMS yesterday. Me, equi, tad, and lemon, even though equi flaked out for the last couple levels. I've never beaten it before. I like the despair every time a new level loads, "OMG THIS ISNT POSSIBLE" but we always did it.

Then intrigue dodged me after trash talking here.


Sounds like that day i stripped Jessica Alba...
Moderator<:3-/-<
Aepplet
Profile Joined December 2003
Sweden2908 Posts
September 02 2007 21:11 GMT
#216
gg's today guys
EpiK
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5757 Posts
September 03 2007 08:24 GMT
#217
On September 03 2007 05:35 IntoTheWow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2007 03:10 Chill wrote:
We beat that Muta control UMS yesterday. Me, equi, tad, and lemon, even though equi flaked out for the last couple levels. I've never beaten it before. I like the despair every time a new level loads, "OMG THIS ISNT POSSIBLE" but we always did it.

Then intrigue dodged me after trash talking here.


Sounds like that day i stripped Jessica Alba...


except we didn't get any reward after beating our challenge =(
Equinox_kr
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States7395 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-12-04 15:15:46
December 04 2007 05:28 GMT
#218
EpiK bump (hahaha look at the guy who posted above me ... sigh bad joke)

Anyways, I've gotten some time to play since SATs are over and my college essays aren't being too stressful. I was wondering if anybody was interested in reviving the clan? I'm sure I'm not the only TL.netter who wants mass-games and since BlueIris disappeared after August or so (wonder what happened ) op clanart. hasn't been properly populated since then.

[image loading]

Poll: Revive Clan Art and op clanart.?
(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No

If you're interested, just make a reply with a format as follows:

ID: Art.(your ID)
Times Available: (please use KST here)
Days Available: (Sunday - Saturday)
Race: (your race here)
EDIT: Ranking is necessary as well to promote fair and entertaining games :D If you're not sure just make a rough estimate here.

Also (purely an idea here) if you want to practice a specific matchup (like me for example, I'm horrible with PvZ) you can put that up too.


Current members so far:
Art.Protoss (Equinox_kr) (P)
Art.Reflex (Reflex]) (P)
Art.ShaLLoW (ShaLLoW[baY]) (Z)
Art.Galbi (EpiK) (P)
Art.Goes.Boom (p4fn2w) (P/Z)
Art.Failure (JinSol) (P)
Art.Zizoo (iG.StorY) (P)
Art.ComSat (kNyTTyM) (T/Z)
Art.ificial (Tadzio00) (R/Z)

I was thinking (if it's not too tricky) to actually set up a realm that only Art. players can play on (sort of how iCCup works) and needing a CD-key won't be needed; just find BW-mini or something if you don't have Starcraft and the .reg file and you can play on-the-go, if that's your style. If it doesn't work out I'll go out and buy copies of Starcraft classic and set up bots on both East and West (to reduce lag, I know I have lag issues on West VERY often).

I can also probably nab Pressure to join, I hassle him everyday on AIM ^_^
^-^
Reflex
Profile Joined March 2007
Canada703 Posts
December 04 2007 05:34 GMT
#219
Omg this needs to be done! Some pretty good times back in the day... before BlueIris abandoned us.
I can't play currently, but as soon as I can, sign be back up (if this things floats at least)

ID: Art.Reflex
Available: Dunno
Days: Dunno
Race: Protoss

ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-12-04 17:16:32
December 04 2007 05:36 GMT
#220
Hmmmmmmm, if this goes through then I'll for sure give it another shot!

ID: Art.ShaLLoW
Available: jesus i don't know, most of the time :p
Days: Most evenings.
Race: Z-z-z-zerg!

Ranking: hmmm, D+ probably
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings87
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 152
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10609
White-Ra 342
Dota 2
monkeys_forever802
NeuroSwarm111
League of Legends
Doublelift5585
JimRising 673
Counter-Strike
fl0m4523
minikerr27
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox774
AZ_Axe172
Other Games
summit1g7762
Maynarde190
KnowMe185
ArmadaUGS94
Mew2King27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick222
BasetradeTV180
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 72
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 1m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
10h 1m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.