• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:59
CEST 02:59
KST 09:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10923 users

asdf Clan Art. - Page 10

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 19 Next All
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
August 28 2007 09:53 GMT
#181
On August 28 2007 15:39 zXk3 wrote:
every time im on west, im using my shiny art tag, the problem is, im mostly at hama :S

Same. I usually play on hama or iccup because art clan members usually play games with 3+ people (people to obs) and it lags insanely for me when I play games with 3+ people.
BNet is a big nono for me except for 1v1s.
Official Entusman #21
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
August 28 2007 10:53 GMT
#182
so freaking sad to see it go, I had high hopes in this clan.

oh well...

I am/was Art.trA ;p.
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
CustomXSpunjah
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1093 Posts
August 28 2007 15:50 GMT
#183
dead or not, i'll continue to use my Art tag and hang out in the channel, i love gaming with Pressure, Haji, NeoEpyon, ect.
beware, the rise of the Protoss is upon us!
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
August 28 2007 15:54 GMT
#184
I'm always on my art tag but the only people who play me are haji and yubee.
Moderator
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-08-29 00:30:28
August 29 2007 00:29 GMT
#185
Kinda pointless to join a dead clan but...

PsychoTemplar // Art.less

Normally logged on as Chef@USWest if you know me, but I guess I'll use this account often now.

I'm on if anyone wants to game... I played Art.ificial twice so far.
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
Equinox_kr
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States7395 Posts
August 29 2007 00:33 GMT
#186
On August 28 2007 15:52 Aepplet wrote:
i check in regularly but nobody's on when i'm on (time zones T_T)


T_T I want to play you again but you're never on.

Well, I would like to see the Art. clan still alive; I go on often and I game with Chill (and haji yesterday) and sometimes others; if there's not much crap to do I guess I might be able to do some stuff to keep the clan alive.
^-^
Pads
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
England3228 Posts
August 29 2007 00:39 GMT
#187
I wanna join this dead clan. may I?
#1 Kwanro[saM] fan!
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
August 29 2007 01:05 GMT
#188
Art Revival Team
Gogo.
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
August 29 2007 01:11 GMT
#189
On August 29 2007 00:54 Chill wrote:
I'm always on my art tag but the only people who play me are haji and yubee.

psh i'll play you you newbie zerg
E-_-Z
Moderatorsloppy little slug
Pressure
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
7326 Posts
August 29 2007 02:15 GMT
#190
On August :33 Equinox_kr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August :52 Aepplet wrote:
i check in regularly but nobody's on when i'm on (time zones T_T)


T_T I want to play you again but you're never on.

Well, I would like to see the Art. clan still alive; I go on often and I game with Chill (and haji yesterday) and sometimes others; if there's not much crap to do I guess I might be able to do some stuff to keep the clan alive.

msg me on aim if u wanna game
i can sneak in games now and then i think
yesterday i was just busy T.T ill fight you next time though.
Wizard
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Poland5055 Posts
August 29 2007 02:28 GMT
#191
Why don't we make a tl tag and just hand around in op tl-west. This would be much better then trying to keep alive a dead clan.
sAviOr[gm] ~ want to watch good replays? read my blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/wizard
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
August 29 2007 02:32 GMT
#192
or, just use whatever names you want and hang around op tl-west.

What is this fascination with having tagged IDs on b.net.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
dronebabo
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
10866 Posts
August 29 2007 02:37 GMT
#193
--- Nuked ---
EpiK
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5757 Posts
August 29 2007 03:29 GMT
#194
the channel is actually pretty active nowadays.. I played with 4 art ppl today. Hopefully this will keep up
Equinox_kr
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States7395 Posts
August 29 2007 04:48 GMT
#195
Yeah; EpiK is a fine player

Anybody who still wants to join is free to do so, I suppose.
^-^
Last Romantic
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States20667 Posts
August 29 2007 04:50 GMT
#196
I'm still using my Art tag.
ㅋㄲㅈㅁ
EpiK
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5757 Posts
August 29 2007 05:28 GMT
#197
On August 29 2007 11:28 Wizard[pl] wrote:
Why don't we make a tl tag and just hand around in op tl-west. This would be much better then trying to keep alive a dead clan.


why make a new tl tag? Art isn't dead, there are still a lot of active art members.
Aepplet
Profile Joined December 2003
Sweden2908 Posts
August 29 2007 05:39 GMT
#198
On August 29 2007 09:33 Equinox_kr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2007 15:52 Aepplet wrote:
i check in regularly but nobody's on when i'm on (time zones T_T)


T_T I want to play you again but you're never on.

Well, I would like to see the Art. clan still alive; I go on often and I game with Chill (and haji yesterday) and sometimes others; if there's not much crap to do I guess I might be able to do some stuff to keep the clan alive.


T_T since you added me on msn I didn't see you online even once, fuck time zones! ^^
i'm usually on evenings CET which is like lunchtime in US and night in Korea. I will try to get on more in the afternoon when there is still a chance of catching you =)
EpiK
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5757 Posts
August 29 2007 05:44 GMT
#199
what is the url of the clan art forums? I saw it in someone's profile but forgot it
SpArK
Profile Joined April 2007
Canada33 Posts
August 29 2007 05:52 GMT
#200
I voted Yes.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings87
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 152
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10609
White-Ra 342
Dota 2
monkeys_forever802
NeuroSwarm111
League of Legends
Doublelift5585
JimRising 673
Counter-Strike
fl0m4523
minikerr27
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox774
AZ_Axe172
Other Games
summit1g7762
Maynarde190
KnowMe185
ArmadaUGS94
Mew2King27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick222
BasetradeTV180
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 72
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 1m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
10h 1m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.