• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:53
CEST 18:53
KST 01:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7132 users

asdf Clan Art. - Page 9

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 19 Next All
Wizard
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Poland5055 Posts
August 11 2007 21:15 GMT
#161
This is retarded, I've set up my ventrilo, and I can talk and everybody can hear me, but I can't hear anybody...-_-
sAviOr[gm] ~ want to watch good replays? read my blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/wizard
Pressure
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
7326 Posts
August 11 2007 21:31 GMT
#162
can you hear anything outside of vent
abomi.nation
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada103 Posts
August 14 2007 00:49 GMT
#163
mute?
lolwut
abomi.nation
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada103 Posts
August 14 2007 01:00 GMT
#164
Hi, I just joined the clan and would like to game. I understand starcraft and have been following the pro leagues but I am a noob anyway. I am inexperienced on b.net but would like to gain some experience playing against other relatively new people. Feel free to pm me if you want to game!

Art.abomination
lolwut
NrG.Bamboo
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2756 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-08-14 01:07:51
August 14 2007 01:06 GMT
#165
I need to protect all your life you can enjoy the vibrant life of your battery
Wizard
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Poland5055 Posts
August 14 2007 01:13 GMT
#166
On August 12 2007 06:31 Pressure wrote:
can you hear anything outside of vent


no it wasn't mute, etc., I just had to adjust my settings in Ventrilo, and then it didn't work, but the reason why because I had to reconnect for the settings to apply...or something, because later that day it started working when I reconnected.
sAviOr[gm] ~ want to watch good replays? read my blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/wizard
knyttym
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States5797 Posts
August 28 2007 04:55 GMT
#167
sorry for bumping this thread but I have couple things to say.
First is clan art still running? The last time I checked it out was like early August and it was still running but I just checked back a few days ago and the channel is pretty dead. Today there were a couple people but not many. Yesterday when i was online, noone was in the channel.
I really liked the idea of clan art but it seems the clan died really fast. Maybe it is just the times that I am on nobody else is on.
I didn't play much starcraft during the past month cuz I was away for a while and some other stuff but the tournaments that were held within the clan seemed interesting. I wasn't able to play in the tournaments so I was wondering if any are going to be held soon or plans of something similar is being talked about.
Sorry for posting this here and not on the clan art site but it seems the site is pretty dead as well. Also I was hoping that maybe some people who find this idea interesting as well will join art.


oshibori_probe
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States2937 Posts
August 28 2007 05:11 GMT
#168
blueiris disapeared

art is dead
Fuck KeSPA.
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-08-28 05:23:06
August 28 2007 05:22 GMT
#169
Yup, I think if the founder was semi-active things would have been different. But what can you do, pple have their own lives to take care of first and foremost; she's been away on soccer tournaments a lot lately. I still play on tag every other day or so, since pple are usually on around early evening PST even through its decreased level of activity.

(about 5-10 pple still show up on tag actively, of which oshibori is not one - so I kinda find it funny how he is the one declaring the obituary... not that I disagree too much though.)

art.ificial
art.tra
art.work
art.ist
art.pressure
art.trick
art.agalloch
art.customx
art.neoepyon

are some of the ones I still see on a daily basis through the bot.
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
August 28 2007 05:24 GMT
#170
sometimes on a quiet night, you can hear the former art members wandering the channels of battlenet, chains a-clinking and lamenting their former lives
Moderatorsloppy little slug
Pressure
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
7326 Posts
August 28 2007 05:24 GMT
#171
ima quit for the school season
(late '07 - early '11)
be back later!
EpiK
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5757 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-08-28 05:33:30
August 28 2007 05:31 GMT
#172
On August 28 2007 14:24 intrigue wrote:
sometimes on a quiet night, you can hear the former art members wandering the channels of battlenet, chains a-clinking and lamenting their former lives


haha..

Yeah, art is pretty much dead.. The art members that are active usually just go to op tl-west so I don't even see what the point of having a Clan Art channel is.
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
August 28 2007 06:13 GMT
#173
just make a TL clan? xD

tag TL. and chillax in op tl-west :}
Hates Fun🤔
YoUr_KiLLeR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States3420 Posts
August 28 2007 06:18 GMT
#174
i can't get on battle.net from my apartment at school =(.
what the fuck do you have to say for yourself now you protoss jackass can you retaliate in any way
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
August 28 2007 06:20 GMT
#175
my computer is shitty and died, so i havent been able to play i was art.shallow
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
zXk3
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
Mexico1178 Posts
August 28 2007 06:39 GMT
#176
every time im on west, im using my shiny art tag, the problem is, im mostly at hama :S
GraphicsNo soy dominante, solo tengo mejores ideas...| Sorry Oshi, 4-1 shows that im better than you =D i wont do any more mistakes now
LosingID8
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
CA10835 Posts
August 28 2007 06:49 GMT
#177
i've decided to cut back on my starcraft with school starting...

...so yeah

ModeratorResident K-POP Elitist
Aepplet
Profile Joined December 2003
Sweden2908 Posts
August 28 2007 06:52 GMT
#178
i check in regularly but nobody's on when i'm on (time zones T_T)
oshibori_probe
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States2937 Posts
August 28 2007 08:52 GMT
#179
On August 28 2007 14:22 thedeadhaji wrote:
Yup, I think if the founder was semi-active things would have been different. But what can you do, pple have their own lives to take care of first and foremost; she's been away on soccer tournaments a lot lately. I still play on tag every other day or so, since pple are usually on around early evening PST even through its decreased level of activity.

(about 5-10 pple still show up on tag actively, of which oshibori is not one - so I kinda find it funny how he is the one declaring the obituary... not that I disagree too much though.)

art.ificial
art.tra
art.work
art.ist
art.pressure
art.trick
art.agalloch
art.customx
art.neoepyon

are some of the ones I still see on a daily basis through the bot.


I took off the tag when art started going inactive. And I base the obituary off of typing /who op clanart. every time I logon, and not seeing art. tag in tl-west either

and when I hung out in art channel with pressure it was usually empty or like 1 other person
Fuck KeSPA.
Sr18
Profile Joined April 2006
Netherlands1141 Posts
August 28 2007 09:05 GMT
#180
On August 28 2007 15:52 Aepplet wrote:
i check in regularly but nobody's on when i'm on (time zones T_T)


Same here.
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't Park Yeong Min - CJ fighting!
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM647
TaKeTV 188
IndyStarCraft 117
BRAT_OK 107
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 647
TKL 225
ProTech138
IndyStarCraft 117
BRAT_OK 107
UpATreeSC 71
Rex 45
Codebar 44
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1016
EffOrt 613
Mini 539
ggaemo 206
firebathero 183
Dewaltoss 114
Rush 76
Barracks 69
910 65
Zeus 52
[ Show more ]
Shine 48
Hyun 46
Killer 37
Shinee 35
Bale 28
soO 23
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 18
Trap 16
yabsab 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva4333
Dendi1688
Counter-Strike
Fnx 776
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1003
Liquid`Hasu423
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2289
singsing1939
B2W.Neo505
Beastyqt381
ceh9343
Sick185
ArmadaUGS126
C9.Mang062
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream529
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile124
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2917
• TFBlade826
Other Games
• WagamamaTV277
• Shiphtur9
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 7m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.