• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:18
CEST 13:18
KST 20:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8981 users

BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ - Page 147

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 212 Next
iN3gos
Profile Joined July 2024
40 Posts
November 07 2024 02:51 GMT
#2921
Ban request: GZKenny Reason: change vision settings from minute 18:15. This is not the first report on him. Previously GZKenny attacked teammate: tl.net

Game info:
3x3 Big Game Hunters match played on 2024-11-07 02:38
20241107/030248

kAra
Profile Joined September 2004
Germany1467 Posts
November 07 2024 12:59 GMT
#2922
any plan to get this running on the korean server? also is there a paypal for donations?
mada mada dane
Minus_zero
Profile Joined July 2022
17 Posts
November 07 2024 13:49 GMT
#2923
Can you explain to me why I was banned?
beWaterMyFriend78
Profile Joined October 2021
121 Posts
November 07 2024 17:16 GMT
#2924
Minus_zero
Can you explain to me why I was banned?

Tell me, are you serious? Use your head please, who are you? your b.net id or battletag. Write to the forum, but you won't get an answer.
Maybe you should read the rules again then you can figure it out yourself or not. I would love to help you but I have no idea who or what you are...

beWaterMyFriend78
Profile Joined October 2021
121 Posts
November 07 2024 17:19 GMT
#2925
@ Kara
No, it's a 1 man project, you can't donate money or support it in any forum. It has already been asked a few times whether bots are being killed on US servers. As well as whether the code is available. Unfortunately that is not the case.
Kazim1
Profile Joined November 2020
28 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-11-09 02:30:18
November 09 2024 02:28 GMT
#2926
[image loading]

[image loading]

pls ban Offence and Goroshinka. Probably same person. He ruins game look screens
https://ibb.co/PcrSq4Q
https://ibb.co/7W1C9C6
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
November 09 2024 02:48 GMT
#2927
On November 09 2024 11:28 Kazim1 wrote:
[image loading]

[image loading]

pls ban Offence and Goroshinka. Probably same person. He ruins game look screens
https://ibb.co/PcrSq4Q
https://ibb.co/7W1C9C6



1. What you say("ruin game") is not under ban rule.
2. This is not registered game, not having game number.
3. Who do you want report? Offence? Goroshinka? In any case you cannot ban for both.

Conclusion: No ban
Kazim1
Profile Joined November 2020
28 Posts
November 09 2024 20:24 GMT
#2928
On November 09 2024 11:48 Che cazzo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2024 11:28 Kazim1 wrote:
[image loading]

[image loading]

pls ban Offence and Goroshinka. Probably same person. He ruins game look screens
https://ibb.co/PcrSq4Q
https://ibb.co/7W1C9C6



1. What you say("ruin game") is not under ban rule.
2. This is not registered game, not having game number.
3. Who do you want report? Offence? Goroshinka? In any case you cannot ban for both.

Conclusion: No ban


I see. Will do the same if I'm bored.
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
November 09 2024 23:25 GMT
#2929
nowsky00 was banned

as for praxo - early leaving is not a reason for ban, attacking allied buildings in your own base also

as for Lylat - killing a already dead ally (no probes, no base) is allowed
https://bghmmr.eu
TimWakefield
Profile Joined April 2022
57 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-11-12 00:53:42
November 10 2024 13:36 GMT
#2930
Report: Happy_Cat
for attacking team (brown T attacking P, end game)
20241110/142741
Foumart
Profile Joined November 2024
4 Posts
November 10 2024 16:10 GMT
#2931
On November 10 2024 08:25 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
attacking allied buildings in your own base


He killed my SCV first, then attacked the building. I still can't see a reasonable explanation for such behavior. I also can't find a specific rule stating that it's allowed to attack allied units in own base for fun.. It's a shame that such kind of conduct is tolerated on the server!

Regarding the early leave report - I know it's not a reason for ban - it was more to question why such early-leavers should get the same amount of MMR?
TimWakefield
Profile Joined April 2022
57 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-11-12 00:53:25
November 10 2024 18:47 GMT
#2932
Report: Savageboy
[image loading]


Date: 11/10/2024 19:45:53 CEST
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-11-10 23:02:56
November 10 2024 22:59 GMT
#2933
On November 11 2024 01:10 Foumart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2024 08:25 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
attacking allied buildings in your own base


He killed my SCV first, then attacked the building. I still can't see a reasonable explanation for such behavior. I also can't find a specific rule stating that it's allowed to attack allied units in own base for fun.. It's a shame that such kind of conduct is tolerated on the server!

Regarding the early leave report - I know it's not a reason for ban - it was more to question why such early-leavers should get the same amount of MMR?


The reason why team attack is not bannable within your own base is so that players can deny actions from allies that interfere with their strategy. For instance if a player starts mining in an ally base that hinters the income of a player owning this base.

I can see how in this case praxo was just being asshole, but I have to make the rules as easy as I can, because I really don't have time to judge everything case by case.

Bottom line is - if you want to build something in ally base ask first and expect that they can deny it.

As for early leaving, a 3-hour temp ban was supposed to stop this kind of behavior. Maybe a longer ban for repeated offenders is needed.

EDIT Savageboy was banned. Also, please provide date to lobby leaving reports.
https://bghmmr.eu
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
November 10 2024 23:06 GMT
#2934
On November 11 2024 07:59 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2024 01:10 Foumart wrote:
On November 10 2024 08:25 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
attacking allied buildings in your own base


He killed my SCV first, then attacked the building. I still can't see a reasonable explanation for such behavior. I also can't find a specific rule stating that it's allowed to attack allied units in own base for fun.. It's a shame that such kind of conduct is tolerated on the server!

Regarding the early leave report - I know it's not a reason for ban - it was more to question why such early-leavers should get the same amount of MMR?


The reason why team attack is not bannable within your own base is so that players can deny actions from allies that interfere with their strategy. For instance if a player starts mining in an ally base that hinters the income of a player owning this base.

I can see how in this case praxo was just being asshole, but I have to make the rules as easy as I can, because I really don't have time to judge everything case by case.

Bottom line is - if you want to build something in ally base ask first and expect that they can deny it.

As for early leaving, a 3-hour temp ban was supposed to stop this kind of behavior. Maybe a longer ban for repeated offenders is needed.

Yeah I mean, perhaps if you had a whole team, or many clones of yourself you can, but it’s unreasonable to expect per-case contextual adjudication.

Especially as even as it is people make ban requests that you have to check, without themselves even reading the bloomin’ rules.

I feel you don’t get enough love for your efforts, so I’m sending some your way. It’s a pretty fucking nifty wee project that you’ve put effort into and has been an asset to BGH fans for sure

'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Foumart
Profile Joined November 2024
4 Posts
November 11 2024 01:03 GMT
#2935
Thanks for the clarification. The rules are quite decent already, as it feels most of the toxic players have been phased out (except the mentioned one). I also want to commend your work and the efforts you put in providing these bots and moderation - it's truly invaluable!
ameba..
Profile Joined October 2024
85 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-11-13 18:14:03
November 13 2024 14:11 GMT
#2936
On October 26 2024 20:29 ameba.. wrote:
Hi, D3AD-R3TARD
Thank u very much for the contribution in bghmmrbot games!
I just wanna report some bugs. We won several bot games that didn't count in ur system finally.
I think it's a real bug. Many people else have also met this issue particularlly at midnight.
The attached screenshot is a uncounted rep of one of my bot games at 10:16PM on 2024/10/17 GMT+2. I couldn't find any game record on http://www.bghmmr.pl/player.php?player=AmEbA.&date=20241017.
Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/gTcEXCc
[image loading]

[image loading]


BTW: Why couldn't I upload any image file into my post? The forum always popped up a windows saying "Upload to imgur failed ".


Hi D3AD-R3TARD,
Could you please look into this score issue of bot games?
Evidence image is at URL: https://imgur.com/a/ameba-win-2024101710-gTcEXCc
iN3gos
Profile Joined July 2024
40 Posts
November 14 2024 03:09 GMT
#2937
Hi, D3AD-R3TARD,

Could you lift temporary ban for iN3gos? We just had a game, 1 player was afk. after 15 sec I left the game. Now I get temp ban. It is fair that I get banned, but not afk player?
nightstand
Profile Joined November 2024
1 Post
November 14 2024 19:05 GMT
#2938
BGH MMR bot autobanning?

@D3AD R3TARD - Hi, I was playing games earlier and cant play anymore b/c all of the bots ban me from games. I left one game less than 1 minute because it was too laggy to play. I don't think this violates the rules and could you unban me? my sc nickname is "stackoverflow" thanks.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
November 14 2024 19:39 GMT
#2939
I hadn’t massively considered this angle before, but I think it makes a lot of sense. Complex maps for a new RTS make it harder to kind of figure out quickly how it should be played. Or where the pitfalls may lie.

The quicker you can figure the basics out, the quicker you can subsequently add more map complexity.

SC2 launched with many garbage maps, but they also helped identify problems in how the game could evolve actually rather quickly. Super close rush distance, Terran will just kill you. Giant open natural bases, Protoss will either just die in either matchup, or spend so long building up to be safe that they’re super behind.

The initial experience wasn’t great, but it gave a lot of info over how balance worked between races and how maps should be designed.

With SG I think you have a double problem. Maps are very clearly influenced by the modern SC2 standards, but the game isn’t SC2. Secondly you’ll have 4-5 actually interesting ideas, I like the ideas they’re trying incidentally.

But it becomes very difficult to ascertain what does and doesn’t work, when you have too many ideas at once, in a new RTS game. Is the problem on this map rush distance, is it creep position, is it a 3rd with a tree back door?

If you perhaps start simple, and then add complexity you can better identify if a particular feature works or not
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
beWaterMyFriend78
Profile Joined October 2021
121 Posts
November 14 2024 22:40 GMT
#2940
nightstand
@D3AD R3TARD - Hi, I was playing games earlier and cant play anymore b/c all of the bots ban me from games. I left one game less than 1 minute because it was too laggy to play. I don't think this violates the rules and could you unban me? my sc nickname is "stackoverflow" thanks.

Your ban is time-limited, it should work again after 3 hours
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM551
IndyStarCraft 139
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 551
Lowko395
IndyStarCraft 139
mouzHeroMarine 59
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14253
Free 5579
Stork 1876
Jaedong 673
Horang2 513
BeSt 434
Soulkey 350
Soma 263
Mini 241
Larva 226
[ Show more ]
Zeus 212
Last 143
sorry 108
Mind 84
Pusan 75
Hyun 73
Sexy 47
Shinee 37
soO 31
yabsab 16
Sacsri 15
scan(afreeca) 15
ToSsGirL 12
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4917
XaKoH 264
Dendi236
XcaliburYe208
Counter-Strike
byalli644
Other Games
gofns43128
singsing2028
Coldzera 701
Happy370
B2W.Neo290
Pyrionflax239
ToD52
trigger0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 34
• StrangeGG 17
• Adnapsc2 15
• Light_VIP 10
• Gemini_19 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV392
League of Legends
• Jankos3667
Upcoming Events
Online Event
42m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 42m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.