a friend of mine is visiting Korea (Seoul) for a few days (tomorrow, April 12), and he'd like to see some Starcraft tournament spots/arenas, can you help? where is ASL being hosted right now? what are the adresses?
Thanks in advance!
Peace
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
jinjonboo
8 Posts
a friend of mine is visiting Korea (Seoul) for a few days (tomorrow, April 12), and he'd like to see some Starcraft tournament spots/arenas, can you help? where is ASL being hosted right now? what are the adresses? Thanks in advance! Peace | ||
|
BlueStar
Bulgaria1177 Posts
If I'm correct the old GomStudio is now held by Afreeca - I visited it two years ago and will just recommend you to be there an hour or two before the event - so to be able to get a ticket and a seat before it begins ![]() Here is info: https://www.afar.com/places/gomtv-gangnam-studio-seoul and image how to reach it: ![]() hope it helps buddy ![]() glhf | ||
|
Golgotha
Korea (South)8418 Posts
Jaedong's upcoming match will definitely have lots of people. But if we get Jaedong vs. Flash in the future, make sure you go very early =) I went to Flash vs. Bisu during the last ASL. It was insane how early people went. I was around #250 and I went 5-6 hours early. | ||
|
Peimi
8 Posts
On April 11 2018 22:19 BlueStar wrote: I'll visit Korea next month and have prepared some spots to visit. If I'm correct the old GomStudio is now held by Afreeca - I visited it two years ago and will just recommend you to be there an hour or two before the event - so to be able to get a ticket and a seat before it begins ![]() Here is info: https://www.afar.com/places/gomtv-gangnam-studio-seoul and image how to reach it: ![]() hope it helps buddy ![]() glhf Dude that's awesome thanks for that | ||
|
TelecoM
United States10870 Posts
| ||
|
Dumbledore
Sweden725 Posts
| ||
|
DSK
England1110 Posts
| ||
|
TheSkilfulQuail
35 Posts
Ps does anyone know where lasts macaroon shop is?? | ||
|
eFe_mayuscula
1 Post
| ||
|
sc19980331
China1609 Posts
On April 13 2018 21:29 TheSkilfulQuail wrote: Hi guys! I'm also visiting Korea in june/July for a month. Definitely planning on catching as much starcraft as I can. Any general advice on visiting Korea would be awesome (I'm a girl visiting alone if that changes anything). Ps does anyone know where lasts macaroon shop is?? Just travel with LP guide: https://www.lonelyplanet.com/south-korea If you like hiking, try: “Junny Macaron”? You can call 010-7746-6050 to locate when you arrive, good luck. http://m.afreecatv.com/rlatjdgus228/detail/0/32457375 | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|