I bet Oov had to cook Boxer,now boxer isnt there,midas have to ^^
Boxer>oov>midas>canata
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
mR.Sephiroth
Germany296 Posts
I bet Oov had to cook Boxer,now boxer isnt there,midas have to ^^ Boxer>oov>midas>canata | ||
|
StreaK
Canada580 Posts
| ||
|
Unforgiven_ve
Venezuela1232 Posts
| ||
|
Red_Dragon
Croatia2862 Posts
![]() oov share some with me, I made that shit! | ||
|
il0seonpurpose
Korea (South)5638 Posts
| ||
|
KizZBG
u gotta skate8152 Posts
| ||
|
jjun212
Canada2208 Posts
its like... what every korean guy has but midas' hair is a bit.. ugly | ||
|
KrAzYfoOL
Australia3037 Posts
| ||
|
Carnac
Germany / USA16648 Posts
| ||
|
thedeadhaji
39489 Posts
On April 12 2007 09:31 Carnac wrote: die carnac you should kill hotbid too. He hates midas. Or at least he things emo terran is a retarded cabbage. Btw I can make that food >__>. But I don't have 300 apm. | ||
|
mk..))
95 Posts
| ||
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
chicken katsu fucking rocks though. Prefer it with rice myself. | ||
|
pubbanana
United States3063 Posts
On April 12 2007 09:30 KrAzYfoOL wrote: midas is the only progamer i hate. Same here. Whiney Bulimic Terran Fighting | ||
|
Zelniq
United States7166 Posts
![]() donkatsu is the BEST | ||
|
mR.Sephiroth
Germany296 Posts
![]() | ||
|
KizZBG
u gotta skate8152 Posts
| ||
|
IntoTheWow
is awesome32282 Posts
| ||
|
lil.sis
China4650 Posts
| ||
|
ATeddyBear
Canada2843 Posts
is that ketchup on the onions O_o ? | ||
|
freelander
Hungary4707 Posts
I like him. this was a cute move , too :D | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Leta Dota 2EffOrt Soma Mini ggaemo Horang2 Light Rush BeSt Stork [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns47547 singsing1739 B2W.Neo868 byalli544 Lowko421 DeMusliM216 mouzStarbuck190 Liquid`VortiX161 Livibee144 ArmadaUGS108 KnowMe101 Chillindude16 Railgan14 amsayoshi14 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
OSC
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|