• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:25
CEST 14:25
KST 21:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8572 users

Small Vod Thread. - Page 430

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 428 429 430 431 432 454 Next
WARNING:
We (mods) have had just about enough of people spoiling, quoting, and arguing in this thread. This is the crack down kiddies. Don't get caught in the impending fire storm


Do not spoil games in this thread
Do not comment on games in this thread
Do not argue - about anything - in this thread


This thread is holy ground. Any post that is not a VOD link post or a Thank You will be 1984'd .

Seriously get ready to get banned.

- Kennigit, circa April 2009 - THIS STILL APPLIES
Armathai
Profile Joined October 2007
1023 Posts
November 30 2011 13:43 GMT
#8581
Thanks for uploading so fast as always!
The contributors to this thread are legends!
Looking for ArcticCerebrate formerly from @USEast
zappa372
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Chile365 Posts
November 30 2011 14:11 GMT
#8582
Wow moktira, wow. wow.
EE HAN TIMING!
Carefree
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States1571 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-08 22:26:55
November 30 2011 16:53 GMT
#8583
2011-2012 SK Planet Proleague Round 1

30 November 2011

Playlist: [image loading] CJ Entus vs Air Force ACE


Edit: Updated and fixed link.
DebOnAire - 「 Bisu[Shield] 」
Piege
Profile Joined October 2009
United Kingdom128 Posts
December 02 2011 13:19 GMT
#8584
Thanks Moktira, some of these VODs are really good quality this season.
Never_V_ -> Fin
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-08 11:51:48
December 06 2011 10:35 GMT
#8585
[image loading]
Banner by BlinD-RawR

2011-2012 SK Planet Proleague Round 1

6 December 2011

Air Force ACE vs Team 8

+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler [Set 1] +
(T)firebathero «Ground Zero» (P)Tyson
[image loading]+ Show Spoiler +


+ Show Spoiler [Set 2] +
(P)M18M «Chain Reaction» (Z)Jaedong
[image loading]+ Show Spoiler +


+ Show Spoiler [Set 3] +
(Z)ggaemo «Electric Circuit» (Z)Killer
[image loading]+ Show Spoiler +


+ Show Spoiler [Set 4] +


+ Show Spoiler [Set 5] +


LR thread by BLinD-RawR
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
Ornithorynquez
Profile Joined August 2009
430 Posts
December 06 2011 11:12 GMT
#8586
I just woke up, open the thread, and saw your post.

<3
I have to return some videotapes.
kuroshiroi
Profile Joined November 2010
3149 Posts
December 06 2011 11:56 GMT
#8587
Absurd speed, as usual. Thanks moktira!
Fly Jaedong, fly!
Pippah
Profile Joined January 2010
Denmark359 Posts
December 06 2011 12:28 GMT
#8588
insane speed!!! <3!
r3z3nd3
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Brazil522 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 14:53:30
December 06 2011 12:46 GMT
#8589
Moktira, I can't state how much thankful I am for the videos =)
Born to fast expand
soujiro_
Profile Joined June 2010
Uruguay5195 Posts
December 06 2011 14:12 GMT
#8590
really fast uploads thanks a lot ^^
ace hwaiting!!
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
December 06 2011 14:33 GMT
#8591
Thaaaanks Moktira <3
Keyboard Warrior
Profile Joined December 2011
United States1178 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 15:36:37
December 07 2011 15:35 GMT
#8592
STX Soul vs. Woongjin Stars

Set 1
+ Show Spoiler +
Calm vs. Zero (Chain Reaction)


Set 2
+ Show Spoiler +
YoonJoong vs. sOs (Jade)


Set 3
+ Show Spoiler +
Ever vs. Pretty (Outlier)


Set 4
+ Show Spoiler +
Bogus vs. Soulkey (Ground Zero)



Set 5
+ Show Spoiler +
hyvaa vs non.ge (Sniper Ridge)
Not your regular Keyboard Warrior ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
December 07 2011 15:46 GMT
#8593
Thanks, I was considering linking their VODs but hadn't made up my mind.
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 15:50:29
December 07 2011 15:47 GMT
#8594
I really don't think you should... It's iffy enough already to upload Proleague content, making money off of it (the channel has ads) is clearly wrong.

Below: Ah, ok. That is reasonable. I thought it was your own channel at first, Keyboard.
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
Keyboard Warrior
Profile Joined December 2011
United States1178 Posts
December 07 2011 15:49 GMT
#8595
Oh sorry moktiragod. Please post yours. I was just anxious, and kept F5ing here and YT and these showed up. Please post yours here and I will delete this. This is just a fix for those thirsty for some BW action.
Not your regular Keyboard Warrior ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 16:07:25
December 07 2011 15:51 GMT
#8596
On December 08 2011 00:49 Keyboard Warrior wrote:
Oh sorry moktiragod. Please post yours. I was just anxious, and kept F5ing here and YT and these showed up. Please post yours here and I will delete this. This is just a fix for those thirsty for some BW action.

No leave it, I'm not going to upload it at the moment, I was just saying I was considering linking the VODs from ESportsTV, I hadn't decided so I'm glad someone else did it!

On December 08 2011 00:47 Chef wrote:
I really don't think you should... It's iffy enough already to upload Proleague content, making money off of it (the channel has ads) is clearly wrong.

These guys are official.
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 17:10:51
December 07 2011 15:59 GMT
#8597
Oh wow really. I'm an idiot. I guess I just have that gut reaction to anything titled ESPORTS now. If it is their official channel then obviously it's no problem at all.

Weird that they have the wrong aspect ratio and have to split their vods in parts tho... Sigh. I hope they will fix this soon. There's been so many halfhearted attempts to engage the international community in the past on the part of other companies, I'd like to see what a competent effort from the original producers looks like.
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
S-Class
Profile Joined November 2011
Korea (North)665 Posts
December 07 2011 16:05 GMT
#8598
How dare you! SVT is moktiraland. Anyway thanks.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 16:21:33
December 07 2011 16:14 GMT
#8599
On December 08 2011 00:51 moktira wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2011 00:49 Keyboard Warrior wrote:
Oh sorry moktiragod. Please post yours. I was just anxious, and kept F5ing here and YT and these showed up. Please post yours here and I will delete this. This is just a fix for those thirsty for some BW action.

No leave it, I'm not going to upload it at the moment, I was just saying I was considering linking the VODs from ESportsTV, I hadn't decided so I'm glad someone else did it!

Show nested quote +
On December 08 2011 00:47 Chef wrote:
I really don't think you should... It's iffy enough already to upload Proleague content, making money off of it (the channel has ads) is clearly wrong.

These guys are official.


still would be a god idea to put it up on the torrent tracker at least....I hate watching VODs in parts.

wait...you removed all PL VODs from nevake?....uh oh...I don't like it
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Archers_bane
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1338 Posts
December 07 2011 16:19 GMT
#8600
Thanks for the vods so fast! I fell asleep on set 3

Wait so who exactly is EsportsTV? I always watched from Nevake but I dont mind more broodwar content on youtube, just wondering
Starcraft's BW glory days have passed, RIP Jaedong's dominance - 2013...EDIT 2017: WE BACK BOYS
Prev 1 428 429 430 431 432 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1207
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 238
Rex 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 54492
Calm 3791
Shuttle 2813
Bisu 1321
FanTaSy 1296
firebathero 389
Stork 275
Hyuk 263
Zeus 252
actioN 250
[ Show more ]
Mini 237
Soma 232
Rush 223
EffOrt 208
Soulkey 145
Last 139
Light 128
ZerO 114
Snow 110
Mong 71
Dewaltoss 64
PianO 64
Pusan 56
Sea.KH 56
Killer 45
JYJ 44
NotJumperer 37
hero 36
Barracks 36
Free 35
Shinee 34
ToSsGirL 31
Yoon 30
Bale 29
Aegong 27
Sharp 22
Shine 20
sorry 20
HiyA 19
yabsab 19
Sacsri 18
Noble 16
Dota 2
Gorgc6421
Dendi520
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1328
kRYSTAL_97
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko425
Other Games
gofns33593
singsing1994
B2W.Neo660
crisheroes245
DeMusliM213
hiko152
Livibee98
byalli14
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
35m
OSC
9h 50m
Replay Cast
10h 35m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.