• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:22
CEST 05:22
KST 12:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8987 users

Starcraft Romance - Page 6

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
ram
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
Lithuania602 Posts
February 07 2007 21:16 GMT
#101
On February 08 2007 05:34 Cpt Obvious wrote:
but the korean commentators already give a good idea of what an orgasmic "GG" would sound like.


neighboors would be troubled by such finale
Capt. Moroni
Profile Joined December 2003
United States533 Posts
February 07 2007 21:26 GMT
#102
This is very interesting...but stupid.
-Valkyrie pilot

So is this: You ensnared me with your eyes.
Oderint dum metuant
SteelString
Profile Joined July 2006
446 Posts
February 07 2007 21:38 GMT
#103
On February 06 2007 22:23 Hot_Bid wrote:
[image loading]


Personally, woulda put an Ion Cannon at the end.
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
February 07 2007 22:25 GMT
#104
hahah Nice ken.


Being a girl "nr20" would suit.
Moderator<:3-/-<
pheer
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
5403 Posts
February 07 2007 23:28 GMT
#105
During a DP on a porn set:

unit limit reached
Moderator
Cpt Obvious
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Germany3073 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-02-08 00:50:21
February 07 2007 23:33 GMT
#106
Suspicious action: player 'husband' move on secretary of 'boss' (08:00 PM)
Nobody ever reads signatures of people like me, do they?
Smokin_Squirrel
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Korea (South)674 Posts
February 08 2007 03:42 GMT
#107
PWNT! after sex
Running is the essence of battle
bine
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States2352 Posts
February 08 2007 03:58 GMT
#108
Is that a carapace upgrade or are you just happy to see me?
semioldguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States7488 Posts
February 08 2007 05:34 GMT
#109
...it looks like I'll be upgrading my adrenal glands and metabolic boost tonight for some hard and fast love.
Moderator
QuietIdiot
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
7004 Posts
February 08 2007 05:55 GMT
#110
Man, I'd hit that chick with my sunken colony any day. Right up the ass I' say!
Cpt Obvious
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Germany3073 Posts
February 08 2007 06:18 GMT
#111
if she happens to ask you how she looks in that dress, say "OMFG ART! ART!"

if she asked if she looked fat in said dress, go for "[direct link to "yo momma"-thread]!!!"

if she should get some more intimate and ask you about how good of a lover you are, just respond: "i 5-0'ed Paris Hilton with reps g-_-G"

i can also imagine the confused look of the girl when you say "sry gtg gg cya" in mid-action.
Nobody ever reads signatures of people like me, do they?
greatmeh
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Canada1964 Posts
February 08 2007 06:24 GMT
#112
ill take you traveling to the peaks of beakdu
my spider mines have +10 range when your around
I have 3-3 tank asap with you
my observer is ultra sensitive in detecting your ass
with my corsair, ill splash on you AND your friends (if ur down with dat)
when im with you, we have swarm all around us
my goons freeze at your sight
ur zealots are strong, but that wont stop me from comming up ur ramp
when i first saw you, you stasised my heart






SK.Testie
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada11084 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-02-08 07:03:25
February 08 2007 06:59 GMT
#113
Romantic
I wish we could be stasis'd this way forever.
Even without leg speed, i'd walk the world to see you.
Variation- I'd walk across Char barefoot to see you.
Shh, it's ok. I'm like a shuttle. I'll always hold you.
Without you i'm not complete, like a marine without an academy.
Let's pause like this til' the end of the game.

Sleezy / Lame / Whatever
Shh, it's ok. I'm like a shuttle. I'll always hold you... and a few of your friends.
You make me pop up faster than a burrowed ling.
I'd like to be the one marine in your ctrl group of medics.
I got stim and range. I'm ready for some action!
You're hotter than a firebat.
You be be the overmind, i'll be the planet. Now crash into me.

Rekrul
Bitch, I mined out BGH. Now get undressed.

Chibi
Like any dropship, I hold 8 small units!
Social Justice is a fools errand. May all the adherents at its church be thwarted. Of all the religions I have come across, it is by far the most detestable.
ilovezil
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States4143 Posts
February 08 2007 07:42 GMT
#114
On February 08 2007 15:59 MYM.Testie wrote:
Romantic
I wish we could be stasis'd this way forever.
Even without leg speed, i'd walk the world to see you.
Variation- I'd walk across Char barefoot to see you.
Shh, it's ok. I'm like a shuttle. I'll always hold you.
Without you i'm not complete, like a marine without an academy.
Let's pause like this til' the end of the game.

Sleezy / Lame / Whatever
Shh, it's ok. I'm like a shuttle. I'll always hold you... and a few of your friends.
You make me pop up faster than a burrowed ling.
I'd like to be the one marine in your ctrl group of medics.
I got stim and range. I'm ready for some action!
You're hotter than a firebat.
You be be the overmind, i'll be the planet. Now crash into me.

Rekrul
Bitch, I mined out BGH. Now get undressed.

Chibi
Like any dropship, I hold 8 small units!


Nerdy as felt, I had to smile at the Rekrul / chibi comment
Seraphim
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States4467 Posts
February 08 2007 08:09 GMT
#115
On February 06 2007 20:47 statix wrote:
"can i put my photon cannon in your ass...please...come on...they did it to strafe..."


that made me LMAO
Hermes | Bisu[Shield] Fighting~!
BC.KoRn
Profile Joined February 2003
Canada567 Posts
February 09 2007 13:46 GMT
#116
Can I Psi Storm your Minerals?
BC.KoRn
Profile Joined February 2003
Canada567 Posts
February 09 2007 13:46 GMT
#117
Can I micro my reaver in and out of your drop ship?
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
February 09 2007 13:50 GMT
#118
Nuclear Launch Detected
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-02-09 20:32:21
February 09 2007 20:26 GMT
#119
On February 07 2007 16:15 vGl-CoW wrote:
hey baby, let me unload my dropship into your main
<30 seconds later>
damn, looks like I went fast drop


girl you must be a 4pool coz every time I see you I feel raped


ok sorry I can't top most of the posts in this thread, this is good stuff


dude both of those were hilarious
this thread rules
Mr.Rice
Profile Joined May 2006
Brazil44 Posts
February 11 2007 01:46 GMT
#120
I would enter the black hole and exit for you
Noob, but never stop learning
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft449
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta117
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft495
PiGStarcraft449
RuFF_SC2 189
SpeCial 57
PiLiPiLi 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1338
Hyuk 50
Bale 31
Noble 27
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
Counter-Strike
taco 606
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox588
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor652
Other Games
summit1g9848
Coldzera 817
JimRising 483
C9.Mang0318
Sick83
ViBE74
ArmadaUGS35
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick733
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo730
• Stunt253
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 38m
Online Event
7h 38m
FEL
12h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.