• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:23
CEST 07:23
KST 14:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202612Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8788 users

[TLC] The Story So Far - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
55 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
BulgarianToss
Profile Joined May 2011
Bulgaria495 Posts
August 20 2015 09:42 GMT
#41
Just saw Stratos's highlights video, it is really good!
music is the best thing in the world
GeckoXp
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Germany2016 Posts
August 20 2015 09:49 GMT
#42
On August 20 2015 18:26 c3rberUs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2015 17:55 Stratos wrote:
On August 20 2015 17:50 c3rberUs wrote:
Didn't notice the video at first. But LOL

"OMG he killed the pandabearguy?!?? OMG WHY did he do that???"

I suggested we ban Scan from the tours for that but maybe we're not ready for that yet. But if we want to make progress as a community, the violence against innocent critters has to stop.

Justice for Pandabearguy!

Yes this crime must not go unpunished, props to the TLC admins for dispensing justice.


I havent seen Justlce playing in a while. However, Julia vs. Justlce chat wars should be a blast.
RoomOfMush
Profile Joined March 2015
1296 Posts
August 20 2015 10:03 GMT
#43
Why not place scan immediately into the finals as a "final boss" and the foreigners can duke it out between each other to find out who will be sent off against scan.
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7172 Posts
August 20 2015 11:50 GMT
#44
On August 20 2015 17:34 Stratos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2015 16:56 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
On August 20 2015 15:50 Bakuryu wrote:
....i hope scan can still play championship

Bakuryu what time you need to be in shape to play a showmatch vs scan ? i will sponsor it.

But that's my idea

u never told me,so plz ..actually where is problem ? you want also donate for the showmatch ? i will give 50$ i guess,so we can colaborate <3
v1
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Estonia814 Posts
August 20 2015 12:01 GMT
#45
On August 20 2015 08:55 Peeano wrote:
Aha. No more Scan, so no more need to + Show Spoiler +
practise harder. + Show Spoiler +
Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :D

...


Graphics
LRM)TechnicS
Profile Joined May 2008
Bulgaria1565 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-20 18:15:31
August 20 2015 18:14 GMT
#46
On August 20 2015 06:12 FyRe_DragOn wrote:

Thanks to the TL staff for the review and revision and listening to community feedback, much appreciated.

+1

Hope it will provide better foreigner activity and more exciting games for the viewers
Enjoy the game
Piste
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
6184 Posts
August 20 2015 22:28 GMT
#47
Nice, maybe we get finals worth seeing!
dr0pship
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada520 Posts
August 21 2015 03:47 GMT
#48
Fish: #60 위 minus)tmzos 78W 50L 1838Pts

so gosu! gl in future! good choice for them to for you play better opponents :3
LaStScan
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)1289 Posts
August 21 2015 04:26 GMT
#49
On August 21 2015 12:47 9heart wrote:
Fish: #60 위 minus)tmzos 78W 50L 1838Pts

so gosu! gl in future! good choice for them to for you play better opponents :3


I took 5 days off. Time to rank up more now. :D
Trying my best for ASL, ASTL
HawaiianPig
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada5155 Posts
August 21 2015 16:28 GMT
#50
Great recap video, Stratos! High level.
AdministratorNot actually Hawaiian.
Greg_J
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
China4409 Posts
August 22 2015 08:48 GMT
#51
Stratos deserves more props than I could possibly ever muster. Great, great video that sums up the more posertive side of TLC so far. Great competition, some great games, a bit too much whinning but thanks for the entertainment all involved.
Suryoyo1986
Profile Joined August 2015
United States1 Post
August 22 2015 17:11 GMT
#52
I have to say that I am very, very, VERY disappointed. I am new to the TL community, although I have been following BW since the beginning. I am a bit disappointed that the TL staff would cater to the ridiculous requests of the community....but the real disappoint is to you guys (TL community/players). The ones who complain and whine all the time about "Scan is too good". Banning a player for being better is possibly the dumbest thing in the world. Why should he be penalized for being better than the rest? If people are tired of him winning, then they should get better and stop complaining. I, for one, love watching him play in these tournaments. I never know if someone will be able to somehow defeat him, or even how he will win. Will he cheese? Will he macro? etc. I think there is a personal dislike for Scan and that's not fair to make it personal. And if you think it's not personal, then consider this: in previous tournaments Sziky won everything. He literally did what Scan did.....to everyone except Scan. I didn't hear any crying about banning Sziky.....not even once. How is that not personal? Because one is Hungarian and one is Korean? I guess that's not racist right? Why shouldn't we ban Sziky too? Then maybe if Trutacz wins the rest, we should ban him too. I hope no one playing/watching improves to a great level, as they will likely be banned. It seems all it takes is a few sore losers to band together and for TL to listen. What a joke.
Real Eyes Realize Real Lies
Assault_1
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada1950 Posts
August 22 2015 17:41 GMT
#53
On August 23 2015 02:11 Suryoyo1986 wrote:
I have to say that I am very, very, VERY disappointed. I am new to the TL community, although I have been following BW since the beginning. I am a bit disappointed that the TL staff would cater to the ridiculous requests of the community....but the real disappoint is to you guys (TL community/players). The ones who complain and whine all the time about "Scan is too good". Banning a player for being better is possibly the dumbest thing in the world. Why should he be penalized for being better than the rest? If people are tired of him winning, then they should get better and stop complaining. I, for one, love watching him play in these tournaments. I never know if someone will be able to somehow defeat him, or even how he will win. Will he cheese? Will he macro? etc. I think there is a personal dislike for Scan and that's not fair to make it personal. And if you think it's not personal, then consider this: in previous tournaments Sziky won everything. He literally did what Scan did.....to everyone except Scan. I didn't hear any crying about banning Sziky.....not even once. How is that not personal? Because one is Hungarian and one is Korean? I guess that's not racist right? Why shouldn't we ban Sziky too? Then maybe if Trutacz wins the rest, we should ban him too. I hope no one playing/watching improves to a great level, as they will likely be banned. It seems all it takes is a few sore losers to band together and for TL to listen. What a joke.

The only joke is you, this is a foreign tourny, scan is a korean living in korea. There's lots of gosu koreans that would play this tourny, but they can't, it's simple as that.
mauwee
Profile Joined August 2013
Vatican City State78 Posts
August 22 2015 17:44 GMT
#54
I agree it is very disappointing to not have Scan in the tournament; I hope the decision to remove him from future events will be reverted. Clearly based on the poll that was done earlier in regards to his participation the majority wanted him to play so the decision to remove him based on a few people complaining makes no sense. Players just need to man up and get better.
If what you say is true the Shaolin and the Wu-Tang could be dangerous.
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10871 Posts
August 22 2015 18:33 GMT
#55
On August 23 2015 02:44 mauwee wrote:
I agree it is very disappointing to not have Scan in the tournament; I hope the decision to remove him from future events will be reverted. Clearly based on the poll that was done earlier in regards to his participation the majority wanted him to play so the decision to remove him based on a few people complaining makes no sense. Players just need to man up and get better.

When you are playing in this tournament, then you can speak freely about people needing to just " Man up and get better " vs a Korean in a Foreigner tournament.

On August 23 2015 02:11 Suryoyo1986 wrote:
I have to say that I am very, very, VERY disappointed. I am new to the TL community, although I have been following BW since the beginning. I am a bit disappointed that the TL staff would cater to the ridiculous requests of the community....but the real disappoint is to you guys (TL community/players). The ones who complain and whine all the time about "Scan is too good". Banning a player for being better is possibly the dumbest thing in the world. Why should he be penalized for being better than the rest? If people are tired of him winning, then they should get better and stop complaining. I, for one, love watching him play in these tournaments. I never know if someone will be able to somehow defeat him, or even how he will win. Will he cheese? Will he macro? etc. I think there is a personal dislike for Scan and that's not fair to make it personal. And if you think it's not personal, then consider this: in previous tournaments Sziky won everything. He literally did what Scan did.....to everyone except Scan. I didn't hear any crying about banning Sziky.....not even once. How is that not personal? Because one is Hungarian and one is Korean? I guess that's not racist right? Why shouldn't we ban Sziky too? Then maybe if Trutacz wins the rest, we should ban him too. I hope no one playing/watching improves to a great level, as they will likely be banned. It seems all it takes is a few sore losers to band together and for TL to listen. What a joke.


Szisky is Bulgarian, Scan is Korean. This is a Foreign tournament, Scan is Korean. People shouldn't have to try to follow a foolish ideology of "Get better, play better, so you can win", please keep in mind that there is a DIRECT CORRELATION between the people saying "Practice harder, train harder, play better" and the people who do not play BW, do not follow BW, and would never in there right mind even try to compete in this, let alone "Practice and train harder" in order to beat scan.

To every single person saying " Practice harder so you can win vs scan " , please prove that you are at least D+ / C- on iCCup otherwise this opinion is just void.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
_Animus_
Profile Joined February 2011
Bulgaria1064 Posts
August 22 2015 18:42 GMT
#56
Actually Sziky is hungarian, technics is the one from Bulgaria.
Luv ya BroodWar!
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 177
Nina 118
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3585
Shuttle 1344
Sharp 359
Dewaltoss 86
Mong 79
Icarus 10
Noble 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King177
Other Games
summit1g6360
WinterStarcraft566
C9.Mang0265
Sick147
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 38
• StrangeGG 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2260
League of Legends
• Lourlo900
• Stunt378
Other Games
• Shiphtur478
Upcoming Events
OSC
17h 37m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 4h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.