On January 11 2007 08:03 Heen wrote:
I made a few changes:
![[image loading]](http://www.freewebs.com/heen/bisu_lee2.jpg)
I made a few changes:
![[image loading]](http://www.freewebs.com/heen/bisu_lee2.jpg)
I made some changes, too, looks better, doesn't it?
![[image loading]](http://www.freewebs.com/heen/bisu_lee2.jpg)
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
lololol
5198 Posts
On January 11 2007 08:03 Heen wrote: I made a few changes: ![]() I made some changes, too, looks better, doesn't it? ![]() | ||
|
KizZBG
u gotta skate8152 Posts
| ||
|
abandonallhope
Sweden563 Posts
On March 03 2007 06:34 KizZBG wrote: See the difference? ![]() I can't :p Wow, are they twins? | ||
|
DeadVessel
United States6269 Posts
On March 03 2007 10:54 abandonallhope wrote: I'm a fucking douche who can't read a thread. Wow, are they twins? NO OF COURSE NOT! i edited your post btw | ||
|
Leath
Canada1724 Posts
On January 10 2007 10:05 nite3 wrote: i dont know if this has been mentioned but this fake yellow looks like bruce lee to me. All asians look the same~! | ||
|
Tarte
Canada933 Posts
On January 10 2007 10:05 nite3 wrote: i dont know if this has been mentioned but this fake yellow looks like bruce lee to me. huh? lmao. | ||
| ||
Big Brain Bouts
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM801
IndyStarCraft
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Free Jaedong BeSt Horang2 Soulkey Soma Zeus Hyun Last [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • StrangeGG StarCraft: Brood War• Adnapsc2 • Gemini_19 • CranKy Ducklings SOOP9 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
[ Show More ] Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
|
|
|