• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:22
CEST 20:22
KST 03:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10814 users

Brood War wishes

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-12 23:10:57
December 12 2014 23:10 GMT
#1
[image loading]


Hohoho, Here at the North Pole’s Christmas offices, we always get a shitload of wishlists and cards, filled with all kind of random and weird request during Christmas season! Today, we’ll start out by reading out Brood War wishes sent to us by handwritten mail. So, for your entertainment, we decided to read out some of them to you; We left the names out so it’s a guessing game for which wish was by which player/coach/commentator/etc! Sounds fun? Great! Let’s get started shall we?

Remember kids, Don’t forget to source your answers!


1. Dear Brood War, i wish I was able to win proleague matches without having the need to use the toliet immediately

2. Dear Brood War, I wish arbiters would work for me like they would work for other protosses

3. Dear Brood War, I want to be able to fund starleagues with my hockey cards

4. Dear Brood War, I wish i never got my robotic arm surgery done, now it’s being wasted on a shitty game

5. Dear Brood War, I wish I stopped being a cheesy toss player for the first half of my career

6. Dear Brood War, I wish i never gave into the temptations of match fixing

7. Dear Brood War, I wish storm was reverted was back to 1.07 patch so i can kill lurkers in one go

8. Dear Brood War, I wish I didn’t clog my main ramp with a hydra for 10 minutes

9. Dear Brood War, I wish i remembered to not wear my headsets backwards

10. Dear Brood War, I want Soulkey to lose to me at everything

11. Dear Brood War, I want Zero to lose to me at everything

12. Dear Brood War, I wish I was smart enough to make my own builds and not have to rely on Iloveoov for babysitting me

13 .Dear Brood War, I wish I could stop making shoes and start making more 2 ports

14. Dear Brood War, I wish I could have used real Soju during my entrance ceremonies

15. Dear Brood War, I wish the waters of Busan wasn’t that cold that evening

16. Dear Brood War, I wish people would stop calling me Pig Terran and call me Gorilla Terran

17. Dear Brood War, I wish Afreeca would stop banning me all the time

18. Dear Brood War, I wish I could stop being Bisu’s bitch back at the SKT team house

19. Dear Brood War, I wish I could get rid of my OSL curse and be the best protoss to have won an OSL

20. Dear Brood War, I wish i didn’t sandbag 2 games agaisnt Flash at the OSL finals and just beat him straight up 3-0

21. Dear Brood War, I wish people would stop calling me toddler since I’m not one anymore

22. Dear Brood War, I wish I got my starleague predictions right

23. Dear Brood War, I wish I could get runner’s high off of playing starcraft

24. Dear Brood War, I wish I didn’t lose to Kiante

25. Dear Brood War, I wish I didn’t rage quit cause my 14cc got blocked by a probe

26. Dear Brood War, I wish I didn’t lose $20k+ on the Jaedong vs Flash finals

27. Dear Brood War, I wish I never showed others the kong dance

28. Dear Brood War, I wish I still keep being the sexiest terrran emperor alive
‘
29. Dear Brood War, I wish I didn’t look like a fish

30. Dear Brood War, I wish my IM team won STL 1 league

31. Dear Brood War, I wish I never saw that TL thread about my starleague annoucements

32. Dear Brood War, I wish I remembered to get my bw license from Blizzard so we didn’t have to move finals date

33. Dear Brood War, I want to be unbanned on TL, kurwa bitch!

34. Dear Brood War, I wish I was relevant to the Brood War scene cause I have my TL name be BroodWar2.0

35. Dear Brood War, I wish I didn’t pick out that Construction worker garb for the selection ceremony

36. Dear Brood War, I wish I could replace my dead eye with a robotic eye just like the one that Flash has

37. Dear Brood War, I wish Hyung Joon actually listened to any of my zerg advice…

38. Dear Brood War, I wish I qualified for the OSL when I decided to give it one last try

39. Dear Brood War, I wish I was good at anything other than PvP

40. Dear Brood War, I wish I didn’t lose to Sero in that bo7 grudgematch

41. Dear Brood War, I wish there were other good Peruvians besides me

42. Dear Brood War, I wish Blizzard never nerfed the Reavers just cause I was the first dude to do reaver drops

43. Dear Brood War, I wish i could lose some weight so Hyung Joon stops harrassing me about it

Well there’s a bunch of more, but there was actually quite a lot of cards that said this message

Dear Brood War, I wish I was good at Brood War

Well, there you have it! These wishes are just some of the wishes that we receive in the mail during this Christmas. You are always welcome to write your own BW wishes down below, we'll have some helper Elves monitor this thread. We hope that you enjoyed reading them and we wish you a Merry Christmas!

[image loading]

The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
December 12 2014 23:13 GMT
#2
I wish that 2pac was awake still so I didn't have to use Epoxide's emergency mod services

They cost alot...
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
prech
Profile Joined March 2014
United States2948 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-12 23:37:40
December 12 2014 23:37 GMT
#3
Funny stuff, quite a varied collection. Thanks for compiling these

I'll take the easy ones

Looks like:
6 = (T)By.1st, (T)DarkElf, (T)go.go, (T)Hwasin, (T)Justin, (Z)Luxury, (Z)sAviOr, (Z)ShinHwA, (Z)type-b, (T)UpMaGiC, (Z)YellOw[ArnC]
16 = (T)Mong
17 = (Z)Terror
35 = (P)Zeus
Liquipedia
jello_biafra
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United Kingdom6642 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-12 23:52:58
December 12 2014 23:47 GMT
#4
+ Show Spoiler +
I have a feeling #1 is (P)Nal_rA for some reason.

#9 is (Z)StarCue

#33 = mca? lol


Edit: spoilered
The road to hell is paved with good intentions | aka Probert[PaiN] @ iccup / godlikeparagon @ twitch | my BW stream: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/jello_biafra
ii.blitzkrieg
Profile Joined November 2006
Canada1122 Posts
December 12 2014 23:49 GMT
#5
+ Show Spoiler +

1.ra?
2.jaehoon
3.eywa
4.flash
5.
6.savior
7.reach? or is this referencing something more recent
8.jaedong
9.starcue lol
10.zero?
11.soulkey?
12.fantasy
13.leta? sonic? wat
14.
15.fbh?
16.mong
17.terror
18.skt zergs?
19.bisu
20.effort
21.
22.kim carrier
23.
24.uhh ggzerg or something?
25.idra
26.rekrul?
27.yellow
28.boxer
29.hiya
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.zeus
36.
37.shark
38.
39.horang?
40.
41.
42.zileas?
43.mbc coach?


yeah it kinda fell apart at the end lol
was fun though
best advent calendar ever
iloveoov / Flash / Fantasy / Midas / Boxer -BW forever
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
December 12 2014 23:53 GMT
#6
Nal_Ra isn't #1. He is on the list though
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
jambonkingcool
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada186 Posts
December 12 2014 23:58 GMT
#7
2: It has to be (P)Jaehoon and his infamous recalls
4: I can't think of anyone but (T)Flash, but he's playing sc2, so I don't know who it is
12: (T)boxer obviously...not! Hi (T)FanTaSy
20: (Z)EffOrt!
38: (Z)Nal rA for sure, but I think (R)GARIMTO would be a legit answer too, that was one hell of a comeback... ouch

P.S. I was hoping to see the wish of never having lost 12000$ to scouts only in TvP
Mirabel_
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States1768 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-13 00:10:13
December 13 2014 00:07 GMT
#8
2 - Jaehoon
4 - Flash
5 - Stork
6 - Hwasin
12 - Fantasy
13 - Leta
15 - firebathero
16 - iloveoov
17 - Terror
19 - Bisu
21 - TY
22 - Kim Carrier
27 - Yellow
28 - BoxeR
29 - HiyA
35 - Zeus >implying he wasn't proud
36 - Hydra
38 - Tossgirl
39 - Horang2
42 - Zileas
get stronger play longer
Just_a_Moth
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada1971 Posts
December 13 2014 00:10 GMT
#9
On December 13 2014 08:58 jambonkingcool wrote:
2: It has to be (P)Jaehoon and his infamous recalls
4: I can't think of anyone but (T)Flash, but he's playing sc2, so I don't know who it is
12: (T)boxer obviously...not! Hi (T)FanTaSy
20: (Z)EffOrt!
38: (Z)Nal rA for sure, but I think (R)GARIMTO would be a legit answer too, that was one hell of a comeback... ouch

P.S. I was hoping to see the wish of never having lost 12000$ to scouts only in TvP

Who did that happen too?
Glioburd
Profile Joined April 2008
France1911 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-13 00:13:54
December 13 2014 00:12 GMT
#10
>33. Dear Brood War, I want to be unbanned on TL, kurwa bitch!
lol'd
+ Show Spoiler +
Based MCA


This list will take my day tomorrow xd
"You should hate loosing, but you should never fear defeat." NaDa.
Trozz
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada3456 Posts
December 13 2014 01:26 GMT
#11
These hit close to home (=
24: puppykiller
Hyungjoon is a clown
A build is not a guess, an estimation or a hunch, a feeling, or a foolish intuition. A build is a dependable, unwavering, unarguably accurate, portrayer of your ambition.
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-13 02:14:24
December 13 2014 01:59 GMT
#12
1. Shine

3. Eywa

23: LMaster - or so I'm guessing. But I could be wrong. Or a narcissist.

25 IdrA

34. Broodwar2.0 (?)

37. Shark

41. TerrOr (?)
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
c3rberUs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Japan11801 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-13 04:37:58
December 13 2014 04:34 GMT
#13
+ Show Spoiler +
1. Shine
2.
3. Eywa
4. FlaSh
5.
6. Any match fixer?
7.
8. Jaedong
9. m18m(?)
10. ZerO
11. Soulkey
12. FanTaSy
13. Leta
14. Hyun(?)
15. FireBatHero
16.
17. TerrOr
18.
19. Bisu
20. EffOrt
21. Baby
22. Kim Carrier
23.
24. puppykiller
25. Idra
26.
27. YellOw
28. BoxeR
29. HiyA
30.
31.
32.
33. Mca
34. Broodwar2.0
35. ZeuS
36. Hydra
37. Shark
38. Nal_rA
39.
40.
41.
42. Executor.Zileas
43.


Added spoilers
WriterMovie, 진영화 : "StarCraft will never die".
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
December 13 2014 04:43 GMT
#14
13. Leta :3
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51549 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-13 05:01:34
December 13 2014 04:52 GMT
#15
On December 13 2014 13:43 icystorage wrote:
13. Leta :3


yep

14 has to be (Z)HyuN for his ABC mart MSL group selection ceremony.

I don't get 31 though. 31. sOoL[WHITE] http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/brood-war/439161-lovetv-visits-tl

32 is sonic for SSL8 finals
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-13 07:13:51
December 13 2014 06:50 GMT
#16
42: wasnt boxer said to switch to terran because blizzard nerfed reavers? I don't know if he reaver dropped though..

I'm actually surprised I (think i) know around 4 or so, much better than expected.
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
December 13 2014 07:02 GMT
#17
We need a compiled list to see what we haven't guessed yet as a group.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
ii.blitzkrieg
Profile Joined November 2006
Canada1122 Posts
December 13 2014 07:05 GMT
#18
hmm i just remembered

is 7. FrozenArbiter? aka jinro
iloveoov / Flash / Fantasy / Midas / Boxer -BW forever
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
December 13 2014 07:30 GMT
#19
But Hiya is proud of his fish heritage
Anyway fun read ^^
En Taro Violet
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51549 Posts
December 13 2014 08:32 GMT
#20
On December 13 2014 16:30 Stratos wrote:
But Hiya is proud of his fish heritage
Anyway fun read ^^


it was just a carppy joke on his part.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
Clem vs Harstem
Harstem490
IndyStarCraft 238
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 490
IndyStarCraft 238
Railgan 78
BRAT_OK 63
JuggernautJason62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15106
BeSt 382
Mini 200
Soma 189
Dewaltoss 142
Mind 94
hero 65
Zeus 43
Hyun 41
ToSsGirL 25
[ Show more ]
Bale 23
NaDa 20
Rock 19
PianO 18
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
Gorgc4867
qojqva2703
420jenkins545
Counter-Strike
fl0m3476
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4967
Khaldor1275
Liquid`Hasu1059
MindelVK8
Other Games
FrodaN1735
B2W.Neo801
byalli434
Hui .265
QueenE74
Mew2King50
summit1g0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1158
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream52
StarCraft 2
angryscii 19
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 36
• Reevou 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 45
• blackmanpl 19
• 80smullet 5
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4211
League of Legends
• Nemesis1923
Other Games
• imaqtpie764
• Shiphtur291
• WagamamaTV234
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
38m
BSL Open Qualifier
38m
Replay Cast
4h 38m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 38m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 38m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 38m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.