• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:05
CEST 22:05
KST 05:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8177 users

Want one? (t-shirts)

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Normal
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-11-22 09:52:05
November 22 2006 08:40 GMT
#1
t-shirts & plus

[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


& plus

[image loading]



Source*
kotaku.com
Buy here or check more t-shirts here (2 pages)
*plus a little digging ~
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
BoGardFurY
Profile Joined November 2005
United States68 Posts
November 22 2006 08:44 GMT
#2
I'ed like a Starcraft T-shirt. But i'ed never wear one of those out side. Just not good looking =/
Lord.of.Nukes
Profile Joined December 2005
United Kingdom226 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-11-22 08:48:06
November 22 2006 08:47 GMT
#3
I'd buy the gg shirt. I'll ask my Dad to get me one for Christmas, he got me a Flying Spaghetti Monster shirt for my birthday. ^^

I can't imagine many people buying the other ones, but who knows.
Vin{MBL}
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
5185 Posts
November 22 2006 08:47 GMT
#4
the only one i would wear outside is the gg
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
November 22 2006 08:51 GMT
#5
i wouldn't even wear the gg one...
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
Vin{MBL}
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
5185 Posts
November 22 2006 08:53 GMT
#6
On November 22 2006 17:51 CaucasianAsian wrote:
i wouldn't even wear the gg one...


why not?
too nerdy?
SCNewb
Profile Joined June 2006
Canada2210 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-11-22 08:54:41
November 22 2006 08:53 GMT
#7
On November 22 2006 17:40 Physician wrote:
[image loading]


what is this a picture of?

looks like a marine
Huge iloveOov fan
PePe QuiCoSE
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Argentina1204 Posts
November 22 2006 08:57 GMT
#8
I only don't like the first one. It should be "8 years and still playing starcraft"
And the one with the dark archon looks good... and people couldn't tell it's nerdy because they just wouldn't know what it is and asumme some weird logo of something
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-11-22 09:06:12
November 22 2006 08:58 GMT
#9
On November 22 2006 17:47 vinsc wrote: the only one i would wear outside is the gg

I would wear any of them. I have no teenage angst & insecurities; and in general if I like, I could give a flying phuck what some random newblet out there thought of how I dressed. The real question is which one I would actually pay for.
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
unsoundlogic
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States391 Posts
November 22 2006 08:58 GMT
#10
The gg shirt is imo the best shirt there, but 20 bucks seems a little much for a black shirt that only says gg. You could probably get one make for less.
HeadBangaa
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6512 Posts
November 22 2006 09:17 GMT
#11
I've alread got a 2 starcraft shirts. One is the baby-blue with white-stripes "Slayers_Boxer" shirt, and the other is "My zergling is bigger than yours" shirt.

Too many, really.
People who fail to distinguish Socratic Method from malicious trolling are sadly stupid and not worth a response.
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
November 22 2006 09:21 GMT
#12
Yeah I have the boxer shirt as well HeadBangaa

That's all I need.
joohyunee
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
Korea (South)1087 Posts
November 22 2006 09:24 GMT
#13
i wanna get a boxer T-shirt T_T
aseq
Profile Joined January 2003
Netherlands4019 Posts
November 22 2006 09:32 GMT
#14
I would maybe wear the bunker one, i don't like the GG one much. The others are out of the question, i'm not advertising space.
KizZBG
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
u gotta skate8152 Posts
November 22 2006 09:33 GMT
#15
On November 22 2006 18:24 joohyunee wrote:
i wanna get a boxer T-shirt T_T


Me too!

But I wouldn't mid one of these too :p

[image loading]


The T-shirt that is.
eSTRO for life | #2 Sea.Really fan! | #1 GosI[Flying] fan! | Clide - best SC2 terran!
Blind
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States2529 Posts
November 22 2006 09:40 GMT
#16
I wouldn't wear any of these, but not because I'm embarrassed about it being too geeky. None of these shirts are good. The designs are so cheap and not a bit clever. Look at the GG shirt for example, it's a plain shirt with just two words.
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
November 22 2006 09:49 GMT
#17
On November 22 2006 18:40 Blind wrote:
I wouldn't wear any of these, but not because I'm embarrassed about it being too geeky. None of these shirts are good. The designs are so cheap and not a bit clever. Look at the GG shirt for example, it's a plain shirt with just two words.


agreed....its two letters
nitram
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada5412 Posts
November 22 2006 09:54 GMT
#18
The only one i would get is the GG (noob) one.
Most people wouldn't know wtf the shirt means except those that play games and would enjoy the joke.
These sites might be of more use than a StarCraft site, where the majority of posters look on WCIII as the dense misformed fetus produced during Blizzards latest miscarrige.
davidgurt
Profile Joined September 2006
United States1355 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-11-22 09:57:15
November 22 2006 09:56 GMT
#19
$5 to anyone who can get his girlfriend to wear the thong...


...and take a picture of it.

$10 if you wear it.
There's crashing?
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
November 22 2006 10:09 GMT
#20
i like the pylon one..dunno just looks neat.
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
DevAzTaYtA
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Oman2005 Posts
November 22 2006 10:13 GMT
#21
they need to make one with just the front cover of the game box
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
November 22 2006 10:19 GMT
#22
[image loading]


LOL.. 10$. Ideal for those who phear admitting their passion.

Source
http://www.starcraftrvclub.com/ws/--1_Starcraft_Screened_TShirt.html
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Last Romantic
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States20667 Posts
November 22 2006 10:23 GMT
#23
On November 22 2006 18:33 KizZBG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2006 18:24 joohyunee wrote:
i wanna get a boxer T-shirt T_T


Me too!

But I wouldn't mid one of these too :p

[image loading]


The T-shirt that is.


Oh, I wouldn't mind the t-shirt or sexy reach/yellow :o So awesome.

It's too bad KTF doesn't sell uniforms anymore.
ㅋㄲㅈㅁ
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44327 Posts
November 22 2006 10:26 GMT
#24
Only one I'd wear is the jellycat logo. Someone make that. Seriously. I give much monies. Or teach me how to get one myself. I want it.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
stim[mic]
Profile Joined November 2006
Australia93 Posts
November 22 2006 10:30 GMT
#25
http://t09.co.kr/wizmart.php?code=000101&lv=2

these shirts are wayyy better ^^

stimpack upgrade and leg speed upgrade
Proactive not reactive
Knickknack
Profile Joined February 2004
United States1187 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-11-22 10:39:14
November 22 2006 10:32 GMT
#26
Yea all of those shirts are rather disappointing, and i would not buy one.

I think these are a bit better at least: http://www.craftwear.de/

Check out the zealot shirt draco wore:
[image loading]
| www.ArtofProtoss.vze.com |
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-11-22 10:49:35
November 22 2006 10:42 GMT
#27
ja! a clone of the original starcraftgamers t-shirts d4d & made a while back; ours were way better, at least they used the same name..

[image loading]


"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-11-22 10:46:52
November 22 2006 10:43 GMT
#28
finding another..
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-11-22 10:48:07
November 22 2006 10:45 GMT
#29
B]On November 22 2006 19:32 Knickknack wrote:
Yea all of those shirts are rather disappointing, and i would not buy one. Check out the zealot shirt draco wore: http://sc.gosugamers.net/crewfiler/Raistlin/wcg2004_draco.jpg
[/B]
Knickknack - not only did he wear it ~ it is his own design that then a friend of his made for him!
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Alborz
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Canada1551 Posts
November 22 2006 10:57 GMT
#30
I like the gg shirt.
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
November 22 2006 11:58 GMT
#31
I guess I should not forget these ones..

[image loading]
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
November 22 2006 11:58 GMT
#32
Jellycat TL.net logo shirt plz!
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
November 22 2006 12:00 GMT
#33
I'd like that thong please. ;;
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
Blind
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States2529 Posts
November 22 2006 12:07 GMT
#34
On November 22 2006 18:49 Kennigit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2006 18:40 Blind wrote:
I wouldn't wear any of these, but not because I'm embarrassed about it being too geeky. None of these shirts are good. The designs are so cheap and not a bit clever. Look at the GG shirt for example, it's a plain shirt with just two words.


agreed....its two letters
It has the word "noob" in small print below the GG, so I said it's two words. But if we want to get technical, it's three words (good game noob). The point remains though.
Bill307
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada9103 Posts
November 22 2006 12:16 GMT
#35
[image loading]


The perfect gift for an infested woman.
CTStalker
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada9720 Posts
November 22 2006 12:22 GMT
#36
LOL
By the way, my name is Funk. I am not of your world
Eatme
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
Switzerland3919 Posts
November 22 2006 12:23 GMT
#37
On November 22 2006 19:30 stim[mic] wrote:
http://t09.co.kr/wizmart.php?code=000101&lv=2

these shirts are wayyy better ^^

stimpack upgrade and leg speed upgrade
I'd buy one with the consume icon.
I have the best fucking lawyers in the country including the man they call the Malmis.
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
November 22 2006 13:27 GMT
#38
i have a t shirt signed by xellos who wants to buy it
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
AmorVincitOmnia
Profile Joined March 2005
Kenya3846 Posts
November 22 2006 13:31 GMT
#39
man i thought someone was giving away shirts.
r.i.p. Bud Shank May 27, 1926 - April 2, 2009
exalted
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States3612 Posts
November 22 2006 13:53 GMT
#40
I don't like any of the front page shirts besides the bunker one, which doesn't go so well with a white-T.

http://www.spreadshirt.net/shop.php?article_id=3330285&view_id=316
This shirt is sick though, can anyone help translate? Even though its expensive I'm still willing to order it (if it ships to Taiwan)
too easy
Blind
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States2529 Posts
November 22 2006 14:02 GMT
#41
The shirt exalted posted was nice. None of those lame overly said phrase that have lost their humor, just a nice simple picture. I would one if the price is right.
joohyunee
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
Korea (South)1087 Posts
November 22 2006 14:20 GMT
#42
LOL under the GG it says "n00b" REALLY tiny AHAHAHAHAAHAH
SuperJongMan
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Jamaica11586 Posts
November 22 2006 15:49 GMT
#43
On November 22 2006 19:42 Physician wrote:

[image loading]




I actually like the probe shirt.. I just wish it was different colors.. like Red or something.
POWER OVERWHELMING ! ! ! KRUU~ KRUU~
OhThatDang
Profile Joined August 2004
United States4685 Posts
November 22 2006 15:53 GMT
#44
On November 22 2006 23:20 joohyunee wrote:
LOL under the GG it says "n00b" REALLY tiny AHAHAHAHAAHAH


yes that is the point man..hahahaha

anyways..-.-;
all shirts dont even look good color wise choosing wrong mixes, especially with the worded ones like i play starcraft and shit looks retarded in that font. I wouldnt wear it outside OR inside and yeah i will say that i dont wanna wear some shit like that outside because itll make me look retarded
troi oi thang map nai!!!
WhatisProtoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
Korea (South)2325 Posts
November 22 2006 15:53 GMT
#45
these are crappy shirts.

The pylon shirt only looks good because the pylon is a good design against the white shirt... the phrase is too random and weird.
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-11-22 16:23:25
November 22 2006 15:56 GMT
#46
On November 22 2006 22:53 exalted wrote:
http://www.spreadshirt.net/shop.php?article_id=3330285&view_id=316
This shirt is sick though, can anyone help translate? Even though its expensive I'm still willing to order it (if it ships to Taiwan)

Expensive and clones! Don't, I still have a bunch of the originals.

[image loading]



"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
WhatisProtoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
Korea (South)2325 Posts
November 22 2006 15:56 GMT
#47
On November 22 2006 19:19 Physician wrote:
[image loading]


LOL.. 10$. Ideal for those who phear admitting their passion.

Source
http://www.starcraftrvclub.com/ws/--1_Starcraft_Screened_TShirt.html

This isn't even a Starcraft t-shirt. It's a camper club???
Nimonic
Profile Joined August 2006
Sweden30 Posts
November 22 2006 16:21 GMT
#48
http://www.tshirthell.com/hell.shtml
Dont you judge me, I got problems
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
November 22 2006 16:22 GMT
#49
# WhatisProtoss & hence my joke, pun, etc..
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Cbreaker
Profile Joined March 2006
United States476 Posts
November 22 2006 16:33 GMT
#50
these shirts all look photoshopped..i mean who prints onto tshirts using 32 million color resolution...
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-11-22 16:53:37
November 22 2006 16:47 GMT
#51
#cbreaker ahh some one who knows! mind you it all depends on printing method.
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Eagleheart
Profile Joined January 2006
Sweden776 Posts
November 22 2006 18:14 GMT
#52
On November 22 2006 17:53 vinsc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2006 17:51 CaucasianAsian wrote:
i wouldn't even wear the gg one...


why not?
too nerdy?


Yea, way too nerdy.
pyrogenetix
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
China5098 Posts
November 22 2006 18:27 GMT
#53
the one with the ghost looks hot =D

ide rather have a shirt with the protoss armor upgrade icon on the top left as logo
that would own
black or dark grey shirt and the icon in yellow or amber

=D
Yea that looks just like Kang Min... amazing game sense... and uses mind games well, but has the micro of a washed up progamer.
rick the dangerous
Profile Joined April 2004
Turkey90 Posts
November 22 2006 21:42 GMT
#54
the gg one is good :D
exalted
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States3612 Posts
November 22 2006 21:53 GMT
#55
On November 23 2006 00:56 Physician wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2006 22:53 exalted wrote:
http://www.spreadshirt.net/shop.php?article_id=3330285&view_id=316
This shirt is sick though, can anyone help translate? Even though its expensive I'm still willing to order it (if it ships to Taiwan)

Expensive and clones! Don't, I still have a bunch of the originals.


Haha, willing to send one to Taiwan or something? The thing is, the originals are very pretty, but I actually prefer the clones, for a few reasons:

a) the Probe color on the grey t-shirt is better
b) I don't really like Starcraftgamers, so I'd rather not have that text
c) The copied ones are apparently made of American Apparel T-shirts, which are known for their quality
too easy
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-11-22 23:18:37
November 22 2006 23:17 GMT
#56
#exalted aite a) b) ok
c) never!! ours had gosu quality, better, I am picky about that. I hate t-shirts that don't last 4ever.
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Vin{MBL}
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
5185 Posts
November 23 2006 00:17 GMT
#57
damn the probe one is sooo ncie ^_^
[jOyO]
Profile Joined July 2006
United States920 Posts
November 23 2006 00:28 GMT
#58
There is this total douche bag tall mullet guy at my school who wears a black t-shirt that has a yellow zergling on the front that says "ZERGLING RUSH". that is the worst sc shirt i have ever seen. everyone makes fun of him.

don't wear sc shirts to high school. i could see if you were going to a LAN or something but where would you wear an sc shirt??

maye the nuke icon?
You must notta heard me PARTNA!
KrAzYfoOL
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia3037 Posts
November 23 2006 00:30 GMT
#59
the probe and gg are very nice, i'd wear them..
i would like a starcraft shirt that wouldnt be too obvious to non-sc players but would be obvious or those who have or do play sc
It's better to burn out than to fade away
dropthesky
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Canada285 Posts
November 23 2006 00:30 GMT
#60
I want the wireframe SCV one, but on an American Apparel shirt, they have the sexiest fit. Are they still around for sale?
It Is Not That Impossible Is Unachievable, But Simply That Most People Refuse To Believe Otherwise...
Xeofreestyler
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Belgium6786 Posts
November 23 2006 00:33 GMT
#61
God if you're gonna get a sc tshirt at least get a decent one

these all look like they were made within a minute :/
Graphics
KrAzYfoOL
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia3037 Posts
November 23 2006 00:40 GMT
#62
http://www.tshirthell.com/store/product.php?productid=809

holy crap that's so funny :D
It's better to burn out than to fade away
WhatisProtoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
Korea (South)2325 Posts
November 23 2006 01:04 GMT
#63
On November 23 2006 09:33 Xeofreestyler wrote:
God if you're gonna get a sc tshirt at least get a decent one

these all look like they were made within a minute :/

Exactly. I think a shirt with a psionic storm would look nice... if feasible.
Vin{MBL}
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
5185 Posts
November 23 2006 01:21 GMT
#64
On November 23 2006 09:33 Xeofreestyler wrote:
God if you're gonna get a sc tshirt at least get a decent one

these all look like they were made within a minute :/



yyea
the probe one looks well done though!.
racebannon
Profile Joined January 2004
Canada1225 Posts
November 23 2006 07:12 GMT
#65
you have quite possibly designed the worst SC t shirts imaginable
when they really get to know you they will run
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
November 23 2006 07:38 GMT
#66
tShirtHell has some fucking amazing t-shirts right there.
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
africanboy
Profile Joined July 2006
Korea (South)453 Posts
November 23 2006 13:51 GMT
#67
nice bitches
espoto@hotmail.com -add me
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
November 23 2006 13:59 GMT
#68
On November 23 2006 22:51 africanboy wrote:
nice bitches


hahahaha
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 815
SteadfastSC535
EnkiAlexander 63
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 535
ZombieGrub129
JuggernautJason70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23994
Soulkey 282
Mini 161
White-Ra 128
Trap 24
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 21
NotJumperer 20
League of Legends
Doublelift940
Counter-Strike
fl0m1328
shoxiejesuss610
C9.Mang0173
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2544
Liquid`Hasu1932
Other Games
Grubby2823
ArmadaUGS1053
B2W.Neo575
Pyrionflax178
shahzam162
UpATreeSC76
Chillindude61
Dewaltoss55
Trikslyr48
Railgan23
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream101
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 9
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV312
League of Legends
• TFBlade1034
• Noizen248
Other Games
• imaqtpie1125
• Scarra751
• Shiphtur300
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 55m
OSC
16h 55m
Stellar Fest
16h 55m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.