![[image loading]](http://www.cafepress.com/content/products/img-bleed/clear.gif)
& plus
Source*
kotaku.com
Buy here or check more t-shirts here (2 pages)
*plus a little digging ~
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
Physician
United States4146 Posts
![]() & plus Source* kotaku.com Buy here or check more t-shirts here (2 pages) *plus a little digging ~ | ||
|
BoGardFurY
United States68 Posts
| ||
|
Lord.of.Nukes
United Kingdom226 Posts
I can't imagine many people buying the other ones, but who knows. | ||
|
Vin{MBL}
5185 Posts
![]() | ||
|
CaucasianAsian
Korea (South)11601 Posts
| ||
|
Vin{MBL}
5185 Posts
On November 22 2006 17:51 CaucasianAsian wrote: i wouldn't even wear the gg one... why not? too nerdy? | ||
|
SCNewb
Canada2210 Posts
On November 22 2006 17:40 Physician wrote: what is this a picture of? ![]() looks like a marine | ||
|
PePe QuiCoSE
Argentina1204 Posts
![]() And the one with the dark archon looks good... and people couldn't tell it's nerdy because they just wouldn't know what it is and asumme some weird logo of something | ||
|
Physician
United States4146 Posts
On November 22 2006 17:47 vinsc wrote: the only one i would wear outside is the gg ![]() I would wear any of them. I have no teenage angst & insecurities; and in general if I like, I could give a flying phuck what some random newblet out there thought of how I dressed. The real question is which one I would actually pay for. | ||
|
unsoundlogic
United States391 Posts
| ||
|
HeadBangaa
United States6512 Posts
Too many, really. | ||
|
Ack1027
United States7873 Posts
That's all I need. | ||
|
joohyunee
Korea (South)1087 Posts
| ||
|
aseq
Netherlands4019 Posts
| ||
|
KizZBG
u gotta skate8152 Posts
On November 22 2006 18:24 joohyunee wrote: i wanna get a boxer T-shirt T_T Me too! But I wouldn't mid one of these too :p ![]() The T-shirt that is. ![]() | ||
|
Blind
United States2529 Posts
| ||
|
Kennigit
Canada19447 Posts
On November 22 2006 18:40 Blind wrote: I wouldn't wear any of these, but not because I'm embarrassed about it being too geeky. None of these shirts are good. The designs are so cheap and not a bit clever. Look at the GG shirt for example, it's a plain shirt with just two words. agreed....its two letters ![]() | ||
|
nitram
Canada5412 Posts
Most people wouldn't know wtf the shirt means except those that play games and would enjoy the joke. | ||
|
davidgurt
United States1355 Posts
...and take a picture of it. ![]() $10 if you wear it. | ||
|
funkie
Venezuela9377 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• davetesta40 • musti20045 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|