iCCup ID: Demon_za
Rank: D
Max Rank: D
Race: Zerg
Comments: Just Getting into the game , Feel like this will be the best way to Improve!
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
DemonDayz
18 Posts
iCCup ID: Demon_za Rank: D Max Rank: D Race: Zerg Comments: Just Getting into the game , Feel like this will be the best way to Improve! | ||
|
sPoReX
United States20 Posts
iCCup ID: MicroMacro(OD) Rank: D Max Rank: D+ Race: Zerg Comment: Was primarily 2v2 player in past now I play both and would like to improve my 1v1 doesn't matter on match up id like to practice them all | ||
|
SnowFantasy
4173 Posts
iCCup ID: Arcania / hashtagYOLO Rank: D+/C- Max Rank: C as T/P Race: ![]() Comment: ![]() ![]() ![]() | ||
|
whaski
Finland577 Posts
iCCup ID whaski Rank D- Max Rank D Race: T Comment: I`m terribad. Looking first to improve my tvp. And on top of that I cannot host... | ||
|
hp.Shell
United States2527 Posts
On March 05 2014 21:12 DemonDayz wrote: On March 06 2014 17:59 sPoReX wrote: On March 06 2014 18:11 SnowFantasy wrote: On March 07 2014 03:40 whaski wrote: Added everybody. I also tried adding a new Max Rank indicator, to make drafting easier for the captains, so they know who can join later if they want to.Edit: If you have Skype, I can add you to the Skype group if you post your Skype ID. | ||
|
LTY
United States223 Posts
iCCup ID: miso Rank: D Max Rank: C- Race: Terran Comments: I simply have never played Terran on ladder, only games with my friends. And I would love to play any match up with Terran. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• Berry_CruncH106 • practicex • Letter144 • Kozan • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Migwel • IndyKCrew Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|