• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:04
CEST 14:04
KST 21:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6952 users

Official Sonic ProLeague & Courage 2.0 - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
133 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
forumtext
Profile Joined September 2011
575 Posts
December 16 2013 02:15 GMT
#61
On December 16 2013 10:45 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2013 10:39 Hyde wrote:
We need to erect a statue of Sonic somewhere. Really happy to hear about courage, I am actually very interested to see new faces and to keep tabs on up and comers. Should be awesome.

Wouldn't mind a proper PL as well, with regular schedules. I just hope he has the technical side of things under control so we don't have huge unnecessary delays.


I think a lot of us have erected statues for Sonic.....



\ /
\|/
/ ~ \
( S )
| |
| O |
| |
| N |
| |
| I |
| |
/ C \
( B ) ( W )
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
December 16 2013 02:16 GMT
#62
is that a BC charging a yamato? :D
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
December 16 2013 02:17 GMT
#63
On December 16 2013 11:03 TaShadan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2013 07:45 rift wrote:
sonic's leagues are going to get more viewership than sc2 proleague


I guess thats true for Korea. Not international though.


PL pre-season: 10k concurrent viewers
Sonic PL pre-season: 50K concurrent viewers

Not to mention Korean BW Afreeca streamers constantly defeat SC2's Twitch viewership.

In a sense, BW's viewership have always been on par with SC2's or exceeding it.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
December 16 2013 02:21 GMT
#64
On December 16 2013 11:17 Xiphos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2013 11:03 TaShadan wrote:
On December 16 2013 07:45 rift wrote:
sonic's leagues are going to get more viewership than sc2 proleague


I guess thats true for Korea. Not international though.


PL pre-season: 10k concurrent viewers
Sonic PL pre-season: 50K concurrent viewers

Not to mention Korean BW Afreeca streamers constantly defeat SC2's Twitch viewership.

In a sense, BW's viewership have always been on par with SC2's or exceeding it.

I've always been curious as to what the Afreeca streamers are getting viewer wise
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Antisocialmunky
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5913 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-16 02:34:16
December 16 2013 02:30 GMT
#65
Well, I for one welcome our BW 2.0 overlords.

Not to be off topic but I am genuinely curious how they will police the leagues after everything that has happened. After all, Sonic already nearly quit because of SSL/SRT matchfixing in the past.
[゚n゚] SSSSssssssSSsss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marine/Raven Guide:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163605
Darkdwarf
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Sweden960 Posts
December 16 2013 02:33 GMT
#66
Sonic is such an asset to the BW community. Even as a fan of SC2 (and not BW), it always makes me happy to read the BW news.
Teams: IM, Jin Air, Invictus || Players: Maru, GuMiho, INnoVation, Ryung, sOs, Squirtle, NaNiwa, Has, Zoun, Life, Rogue, Dark
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
December 16 2013 02:45 GMT
#67
The scene is growing at such a pace, I'm speechless. Sonic fighting!
ॐ
purakushi
Profile Joined August 2012
United States3303 Posts
December 16 2013 02:53 GMT
#68
Brood. War.
T P Z sagi
ZodaSoda
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia1191 Posts
December 16 2013 03:02 GMT
#69
I really hope they reach out to the non Korean world more so we can get maybe in house English streams with good production one day
LiquipediaI'm the strongest Dragon that you've ever seen, You're gonna die motherfucker, I take up five screens. -Kraid
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
December 16 2013 03:21 GMT
#70
On December 16 2013 12:02 ZodaSoda wrote:
I really hope they reach out to the non Korean world more so we can get maybe in house English streams with good production one day


Sayle + Elegant are both in England.

Maybe they'll get paid as long as the finance can support it.

Maybe we can even set up donation!

They should host PL Saturday and SSL Sunday.

As for good production, I ain't asking much really, TLS's production was done really smoothly. Are you guys asking for a "professional" casting's desk with those submerged computer screens? That's unnecessary imo. Do you guys want to have a huge poster in the back of Sayle's apartment with sponsor's name and such? Well you guys have to ask him about it. All I'm asking is to have a donation box set up so that they'll at least get paid for it and to have an incredible league intro.

At this point, depending on what happens in the next 2 months, anything is possible. Until this system kicks off and we have great casts in English, I know that BW can sustain itself to time indefinite. I'll be glad to pay 10 dollars/month in order to have such production.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
lemmata
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
468 Posts
December 16 2013 03:23 GMT
#71
Sonic Up! What a man. Hold on...I think I have something in my eye. *sniff*
ZodaSoda
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia1191 Posts
December 16 2013 03:50 GMT
#72
On December 16 2013 12:21 Xiphos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2013 12:02 ZodaSoda wrote:
I really hope they reach out to the non Korean world more so we can get maybe in house English streams with good production one day


Sayle + Elegant are both in England.

Maybe they'll get paid as long as the finance can support it.

Maybe we can even set up donation!

They should host PL Saturday and SSL Sunday.

As for good production, I ain't asking much really, TLS's production was done really smoothly. Are you guys asking for a "professional" casting's desk with those submerged computer screens? That's unnecessary imo. Do you guys want to have a huge poster in the back of Sayle's apartment with sponsor's name and such? Well you guys have to ask him about it. All I'm asking is to have a donation box set up so that they'll at least get paid for it and to have an incredible league intro.

At this point, depending on what happens in the next 2 months, anything is possible. Until this system kicks off and we have great casts in English, I know that BW can sustain itself to time indefinite. I'll be glad to pay 10 dollars/month in order to have such production.


I just want basic good production that acknowledges the caster exists after the game and for them gain more income off us non koreans via twitch or something during advertisements, aswell as english stats/names/info, for our stream only, sure its not "needed", but its nice and not too difficult to pull off considering that simlpe shtuff actually does draw more people
LiquipediaI'm the strongest Dragon that you've ever seen, You're gonna die motherfucker, I take up five screens. -Kraid
miercat
Profile Joined November 2011
394 Posts
December 16 2013 04:12 GMT
#73
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
December 16 2013 04:34 GMT
#74
On December 16 2013 12:50 ZodaSoda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2013 12:21 Xiphos wrote:
On December 16 2013 12:02 ZodaSoda wrote:
I really hope they reach out to the non Korean world more so we can get maybe in house English streams with good production one day


Sayle + Elegant are both in England.

Maybe they'll get paid as long as the finance can support it.

Maybe we can even set up donation!

They should host PL Saturday and SSL Sunday.

As for good production, I ain't asking much really, TLS's production was done really smoothly. Are you guys asking for a "professional" casting's desk with those submerged computer screens? That's unnecessary imo. Do you guys want to have a huge poster in the back of Sayle's apartment with sponsor's name and such? Well you guys have to ask him about it. All I'm asking is to have a donation box set up so that they'll at least get paid for it and to have an incredible league intro.

At this point, depending on what happens in the next 2 months, anything is possible. Until this system kicks off and we have great casts in English, I know that BW can sustain itself to time indefinite. I'll be glad to pay 10 dollars/month in order to have such production.


I just want basic good production that acknowledges the caster exists after the game and for them gain more income off us non koreans via twitch or something during advertisements, aswell as english stats/names/info, for our stream only, sure its not "needed", but its nice and not too difficult to pull off considering that simlpe shtuff actually does draw more people

Easiest way would be for sonic to dual broadcast and one of the streams be a non-overlayed version, then we can overlay English stuff very cleanly on top. As for stats and so on, either we work it out ourselves or he gives us that. It's a lot of extra work for him to do though.
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
December 16 2013 04:51 GMT
#75
On December 16 2013 13:34 Birdie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2013 12:50 ZodaSoda wrote:
On December 16 2013 12:21 Xiphos wrote:
On December 16 2013 12:02 ZodaSoda wrote:
I really hope they reach out to the non Korean world more so we can get maybe in house English streams with good production one day


Sayle + Elegant are both in England.

Maybe they'll get paid as long as the finance can support it.

Maybe we can even set up donation!

They should host PL Saturday and SSL Sunday.

As for good production, I ain't asking much really, TLS's production was done really smoothly. Are you guys asking for a "professional" casting's desk with those submerged computer screens? That's unnecessary imo. Do you guys want to have a huge poster in the back of Sayle's apartment with sponsor's name and such? Well you guys have to ask him about it. All I'm asking is to have a donation box set up so that they'll at least get paid for it and to have an incredible league intro.

At this point, depending on what happens in the next 2 months, anything is possible. Until this system kicks off and we have great casts in English, I know that BW can sustain itself to time indefinite. I'll be glad to pay 10 dollars/month in order to have such production.


I just want basic good production that acknowledges the caster exists after the game and for them gain more income off us non koreans via twitch or something during advertisements, aswell as english stats/names/info, for our stream only, sure its not "needed", but its nice and not too difficult to pull off considering that simlpe shtuff actually does draw more people

Easiest way would be for sonic to dual broadcast and one of the streams be a non-overlayed version, then we can overlay English stuff very cleanly on top. As for stats and so on, either we work it out ourselves or he gives us that. It's a lot of extra work for him to do though.


He could get stats from our TLPD SOSPA database!
ॐ
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
December 16 2013 05:17 GMT
#76
On December 16 2013 12:50 ZodaSoda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2013 12:21 Xiphos wrote:
On December 16 2013 12:02 ZodaSoda wrote:
I really hope they reach out to the non Korean world more so we can get maybe in house English streams with good production one day


Sayle + Elegant are both in England.

Maybe they'll get paid as long as the finance can support it.

Maybe we can even set up donation!

They should host PL Saturday and SSL Sunday.

As for good production, I ain't asking much really, TLS's production was done really smoothly. Are you guys asking for a "professional" casting's desk with those submerged computer screens? That's unnecessary imo. Do you guys want to have a huge poster in the back of Sayle's apartment with sponsor's name and such? Well you guys have to ask him about it. All I'm asking is to have a donation box set up so that they'll at least get paid for it and to have an incredible league intro.

At this point, depending on what happens in the next 2 months, anything is possible. Until this system kicks off and we have great casts in English, I know that BW can sustain itself to time indefinite. I'll be glad to pay 10 dollars/month in order to have such production.


I just want basic good production that acknowledges the caster exists after the game and for them gain more income off us non koreans via twitch or something during advertisements, aswell as english stats/names/info, for our stream only, sure its not "needed", but its nice and not too difficult to pull off considering that simlpe shtuff actually does draw more people

I don't think some of this stuff will be doable at the start. It's definitely nice to have stats and such but I think he lacks manpower. I think with time, those things will eventually be added and he already knows about his foreign fans and the support during the difficult time that SSL/SRT went through so I doubt he'll forget about us. Really, time and as long as everything goes smoothly are the main factors
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
December 16 2013 05:35 GMT
#77
On December 16 2013 13:51 endy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2013 13:34 Birdie wrote:
On December 16 2013 12:50 ZodaSoda wrote:
On December 16 2013 12:21 Xiphos wrote:
On December 16 2013 12:02 ZodaSoda wrote:
I really hope they reach out to the non Korean world more so we can get maybe in house English streams with good production one day


Sayle + Elegant are both in England.

Maybe they'll get paid as long as the finance can support it.

Maybe we can even set up donation!

They should host PL Saturday and SSL Sunday.

As for good production, I ain't asking much really, TLS's production was done really smoothly. Are you guys asking for a "professional" casting's desk with those submerged computer screens? That's unnecessary imo. Do you guys want to have a huge poster in the back of Sayle's apartment with sponsor's name and such? Well you guys have to ask him about it. All I'm asking is to have a donation box set up so that they'll at least get paid for it and to have an incredible league intro.

At this point, depending on what happens in the next 2 months, anything is possible. Until this system kicks off and we have great casts in English, I know that BW can sustain itself to time indefinite. I'll be glad to pay 10 dollars/month in order to have such production.


I just want basic good production that acknowledges the caster exists after the game and for them gain more income off us non koreans via twitch or something during advertisements, aswell as english stats/names/info, for our stream only, sure its not "needed", but its nice and not too difficult to pull off considering that simlpe shtuff actually does draw more people

Easiest way would be for sonic to dual broadcast and one of the streams be a non-overlayed version, then we can overlay English stuff very cleanly on top. As for stats and so on, either we work it out ourselves or he gives us that. It's a lot of extra work for him to do though.


He could get stats from our TLPD SOSPA database!

He needs to give me stats from earlier SSLs and SRTs!
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
December 16 2013 05:39 GMT
#78
On December 16 2013 14:35 Epoxide wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2013 13:51 endy wrote:
On December 16 2013 13:34 Birdie wrote:
On December 16 2013 12:50 ZodaSoda wrote:
On December 16 2013 12:21 Xiphos wrote:
On December 16 2013 12:02 ZodaSoda wrote:
I really hope they reach out to the non Korean world more so we can get maybe in house English streams with good production one day


Sayle + Elegant are both in England.

Maybe they'll get paid as long as the finance can support it.

Maybe we can even set up donation!

They should host PL Saturday and SSL Sunday.

As for good production, I ain't asking much really, TLS's production was done really smoothly. Are you guys asking for a "professional" casting's desk with those submerged computer screens? That's unnecessary imo. Do you guys want to have a huge poster in the back of Sayle's apartment with sponsor's name and such? Well you guys have to ask him about it. All I'm asking is to have a donation box set up so that they'll at least get paid for it and to have an incredible league intro.

At this point, depending on what happens in the next 2 months, anything is possible. Until this system kicks off and we have great casts in English, I know that BW can sustain itself to time indefinite. I'll be glad to pay 10 dollars/month in order to have such production.


I just want basic good production that acknowledges the caster exists after the game and for them gain more income off us non koreans via twitch or something during advertisements, aswell as english stats/names/info, for our stream only, sure its not "needed", but its nice and not too difficult to pull off considering that simlpe shtuff actually does draw more people

Easiest way would be for sonic to dual broadcast and one of the streams be a non-overlayed version, then we can overlay English stuff very cleanly on top. As for stats and so on, either we work it out ourselves or he gives us that. It's a lot of extra work for him to do though.


He could get stats from our TLPD SOSPA database!

He needs to give me stats from earlier SSLs and SRTs!


Yeah, I'd love to complete LP pages for earlier SSLs and SRTs as well
ॐ
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
December 16 2013 05:46 GMT
#79
7777777 please
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
ChApFoU
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
France2984 Posts
December 16 2013 06:09 GMT
#80
The revival is happening my brothers
"I honestly think that whoever invented toilet paper in a genius" Kang Min
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 942
WardiTV463
OGKoka 182
Rex131
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko375
mouzHeroMarine 297
OGKoka 182
Rex 131
ProTech117
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2564
Horang2 1421
Larva 1258
EffOrt 819
BeSt 633
Soma 459
Hyuk 332
Shuttle 291
Mini 272
ZerO 194
[ Show more ]
Stork 191
Light 176
Rush 158
ggaemo 133
Zeus 131
Barracks 98
Killer 89
Hyun 86
Sea.KH 44
Shinee 36
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 33
sorry 30
Mong 29
Yoon 24
PianO 20
Aegong 18
soO 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Sacsri 13
zelot 11
Sexy 9
Noble 9
HiyA 8
Dota 2
Dendi1583
BananaSlamJamma174
League of Legends
KnowMe38
Counter-Strike
byalli628
x6flipin378
Other Games
singsing2122
olofmeister1566
crisheroes259
XaKoH 258
Sick239
B2W.Neo228
Pyrionflax147
ArmadaUGS72
Mew2King49
hiko12
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream529
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH332
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1739
Other Games
• WagamamaTV217
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 56m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.