• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:23
CEST 15:23
KST 22:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War465.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7727 users

24/7 Classic Starcraft VoD Stream - Page 26

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 Next All
juvenal
Profile Joined July 2013
2448 Posts
October 18 2020 12:25 GMT
#501
I hope everything's fine with Medry.
Michael Probu
Medry *
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada166 Posts
October 18 2020 17:11 GMT
#502
Hey guys sorry for the long delay on an update. Both of my computers had hardware issues over the past week for some reason and i put the net of my spare time into fixing my main computer that i use for work.

I just got the streaming computer back up and running today and the stream is back online. Hopefully there's no more issues but we'll have to wait and see. I've been unlucky with a string of hardware failures lately.
24/7 Starcraft Broodwar Stream ||| Online Since October 20, 2013 ✔
laLAlA[uC]
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada963 Posts
October 19 2020 03:20 GMT
#503
Hallelujah it's back!
I'm an old man now
Medry *
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada166 Posts
October 26 2020 19:28 GMT
#504
Sad day guys, right after everything was going perfectly, more hardware died!
This time both RAM sticks, which are only a year old died! What the heck!

Thankfully had replacement sticks available and am getting the machine back up and running with a fresh install of windows.
24/7 Starcraft Broodwar Stream ||| Online Since October 20, 2013 ✔
niteReloaded
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Croatia5282 Posts
October 26 2020 23:38 GMT
#505
Do you have a link for donations?
Medry *
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada166 Posts
October 26 2020 23:56 GMT
#506
Hmm more issues, decided to toss windows 10 on the machine during the re-install and suddenly vlc and obs are using 100% cpu up from like 30% on windows 7. Stream might be down for a bit longer while i get this figured out again

There's a donation link on the stream if you feel so inclined, any help is greatly appreciated. I feel bad asking for donations because I'm scared something catastrophic could happen to the stream one of these days and shut it down for good. Just this morning, the PC couldn't see the 3TB drive the VOD's are stored on and i was in panic mode hoping the drive hadn't suddenly died. Managed to swap some cables around and it was working again.
24/7 Starcraft Broodwar Stream ||| Online Since October 20, 2013 ✔
vhallee
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
899 Posts
November 26 2020 18:21 GMT
#507
Hey Medry, I hope you're going to fix your PC problems soon. I haven't logged in to TL in years but I just wanted to say thank you very much for what you do, I've watched hundreds of hours, maybe more, of your stream and I really hope you come back soon. I miss this stream <3
Marijuana causes amnesia and other things I don't remember.
LegendaryMotives
Profile Joined September 2010
1 Post
Last Edited: 2020-11-29 06:10:04
November 29 2020 06:01 GMT
#508
How's it looking? Do you need hundreds to get a new machine to stream from? Or is the drive itself gone?
Medry *
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada166 Posts
December 05 2020 23:48 GMT
#509
I have the machine operational but i can't get it to connect to internet. I've spent countless hours on it now and google and i'm pretty baffled.
The machine connected fine to the internet, i wiped the drive and installed windows 10 which connected fine but gave me terrible lag, i installed windows 7 and it couldn't find any networks. I installed it again with a different installation and had the same issue. I tried an external network card, every version of the drivers i could, and every fix i could find online and no dice.
I'll keep trying to repair it because i would like to get it up and running again
24/7 Starcraft Broodwar Stream ||| Online Since October 20, 2013 ✔
juvenal
Profile Joined July 2013
2448 Posts
December 15 2020 05:27 GMT
#510
Medry hwaiting!
Michael Probu
dark0dave
Profile Joined November 2010
179 Posts
January 16 2021 20:59 GMT
#511
Hey Medry,

Let us know if we can help in anyway. We miss you!

What is dead may never die. BW forever.
acid_dragon
Profile Joined February 2020
3 Posts
March 07 2021 20:25 GMT
#512
Missing the old school stream
bigloudnoise
Profile Joined March 2021
1 Post
March 07 2021 22:57 GMT
#513
Same here! Hoping that progress is going well!
KungKras
Profile Joined August 2008
Sweden484 Posts
April 15 2021 19:34 GMT
#514
Do we know anything about why the stream is down and if it will come back?
"When life gives me lemons, I go look for oranges"
FT.aCt)Sony
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1049 Posts
May 29 2021 20:31 GMT
#515
I know MoleTrap was wanting to find Medry's list of vods to play when he's online playing/reviewing/going over old games.
SeeViL
Profile Joined April 2014
United States1 Post
April 10 2022 04:53 GMT
#516
bring this back!!
"TEEEAAAAAM!?!?!?!?"
Joyfulbeekeeper
Profile Joined July 2018
Russian Federation6 Posts
June 05 2022 11:12 GMT
#517
Where is Medry?...((
Real Men prefer them THICCKQUE
jomvillacruzes
Profile Joined June 2022
2 Posts
June 05 2022 17:03 GMT
#518
Hope this can be brought back! Just joined TL and starting to fall in love with Broodwar.
jaah jah weed
Profile Joined June 2012
Jamaica4 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-07-15 01:04:34
July 15 2022 00:49 GMT
#519
Hi guys, it's been a really long time I haven't gone or used Teamliquid website.

I setup a backup stream for broodwar while waiting Medry to come back and set his stream online again.

Here is the stream:
https://www.twitch.tv/jaahjahweed

Mind you I only have what I could find on this topic. As far as I'm aware of Medry hasn't shared his playlist through torrent yet. So I "only" have MSL, Ongamenet Starleague and Proleague.
I welcome every link you have to download more content ! The Jormungandr hasn't been satisfied yet there is plenty of space in his stomach.

To be clear I don't intend to replace Medry or anything, I just want to provide some kind of solution for the time being !

I hope this help somebody.

There might be some kind of maintenance here and there as I've quickly set this up as soon as I saw that the stream was done for quite some time now.

Medry stream is at the origin of why today I can do this and I really hope that he is safe and sound. I also hope that one day he'll allow us, simple follower, to have access to his codex that is his playlist.
It's a great part of gaming's history thus It'd be a shame if it disappears in the darkness of the void.

Praise the Lord !
Thou will come back save us all !
Praise the Lord !

Ps: I'll try to check this topic from time to time from now on. Don't hope to much though.
Pps: I've just read the message from 2020 and I'd like to ask to Medry, if it hasn't been asked yet.

Wouldn't it be better to switch to a linux distro where you install only what you need to set the stream up ?
You could maybe also set like me a homeserver which is running some apps like jellyfin in container and use another device where you just stream your local stream from your homeserver.

I'm in no way an expert but as far as I'm aware linux is pretty cool for this kind of thing like archiving data, build a homeserver etc.. I really recommend you to look at this website if you'are interested
https://perfectmediaserver.com/

What is really cool is this tool https://www.snapraid.it/ which is a pretty simple and not too costly way to setup some kind of backup for your precious data. This way you can avoid the fear you get that day when the pc didn't read the 3TB of broodwar video you have :D

Hope you find a solution if it's still the same problem that you have.
bovienchien
Profile Joined March 2014
Vietnam1152 Posts
July 15 2022 01:23 GMT
#520
@jaah jah weed
I am looking for 2007 GOMTV MSL Season 3 league to watch and up Youtube. Please give me the link to download if you have. Thank you!

This is my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaHOPbpndlO4hchDzmELlwA
https://www.facebook.com/StarcraftRemasteredVN/
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 277
TKL 226
CranKy Ducklings108
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko501
Serral 400
TKL 226
IndyStarCraft 154
Rex 103
ProTech101
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 62568
Free 2348
Jaedong 1566
BeSt 572
Horang2 322
firebathero 231
Zeus 198
Last 112
Hyun 110
Pusan 81
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 69
910 37
soO 36
Aegong 21
Noble 20
Yoon 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 15
Rock 14
Sacsri 10
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6004
Dendi839
XaKoH 436
canceldota87
Other Games
gofns32391
singsing2336
B2W.Neo491
byalli361
Pyrionflax300
ToD202
Mlord174
DeMusliM118
Liquid`VortiX85
QueenE65
Beastyqt0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV237
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 29
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1752
League of Legends
• Jankos2990
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
3h 37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 37m
Patches Events
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
OSC
1d 9h
OSC
1d 22h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.