• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:32
CEST 18:32
KST 01:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8549 users

Foreigner on MBC Survivor - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
SixSongs
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Poland1455 Posts
August 24 2006 06:46 GMT
#41
i think its some random person.
The Prince of DroneS
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
August 24 2006 07:00 GMT
#42
On August 24 2006 12:18 Rekrul wrote:
It's just some kid probably.
Teamliquidian townie
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
August 24 2006 07:59 GMT
#43
Probably just a kid, because if anybody from this site goes to watch progaming, they BETTER TAKE A MOTHER FUCKING TL SIGN.

I swear, everyone should be required to have a sign that says teamliquid.net = gosu

we already had one, and if it happened more often boxer himself would come here to see photoshoped pictures of his ginormous head.
ModeratorGodfather
Drazzzt
Profile Joined September 2002
Germany999 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-24 22:25:19
August 24 2006 22:23 GMT
#44
On August 23 2006 22:23 miNi wrote:
ZOMG Another one! From Silver vs Pusan, Pringles2 MSL
[image loading]



Hi,
I confess: that's me. And: Manifesto, I screwed up the tl-sign.

I already posted in the MSL Week 1 Thread in "Tourneys" and I am just gonna quote it here:
Show nested quote +

On August 24 2006 06:12 Ilikestarcraft wrote:
I saw live game. I feeeeeeeeel so sorry for silver. The game started hana dul set park ji ho fighting. Waiting for silvers name nothing. And when they actually did like one person said it. Yo did anyone know that Terato was practising fast expo build with comp before games. I saw Bifrost, Terato, BOXER first person view. I came up in the end of silver and pusan game. My face and if you saw the commercials you will see a bottle waving its me. I couldnt show sign cause it was in my sisters bag and she didnt watch and left. Yo i feel sorry for pusan and silver after boxer won everyone like left. Also scariest thing i got there one hour before and it was so crowded no room so i was like shit shitty spot. I had to stand and almost died than all of a sudden Savior just walks by me. I was seriously ONE CM FROM HIM. It was good time got lost on the way looking for it hehe. YOu know the white guy he accidently stepped on my toes and said sorry ^_^. He came with this white woman and korean guy.
edit. Boxer is a celebrity haha. YOu know the builds pros do in the practise games if you have a decent spot you can see mini preview of what they gonna do.


Drazzzt wrote:

:-))))
The white guy was me. So, sorry to step on your foot! Unfortunately, I cannot remember your face exactly. But as someone else said here in the thread. I was on TV during the pusan match.
Somehow, they decided to spot me, probably because I was the only foreigner left and I am quite tall compared to the koreans.
The white woman and korean guy I didn't know beforehand. She was an american pschologist (from San Francisco) who makes research on gaming or gamers. I asked her about it. She said she was interested in the emotions and such. The guy explained her some things about starcraft etc., but a little bit she knew already.
I have to apologise, because I fucked up the TEAMLIQUID-sign :/.
I wanted to go home before the matches, but I was too late as I was sightseeing all day. So, I had to immediately go to hero center and didn't have a paper and pen.
I even missed the first game and feared it had been boxers game. But I was lucky!!!!
Anyways,
the atmosphere during boxer-nal_ra was really tense. It was a totally different story from the other games. Even though the game was rather lop-sided, I really loved it.
Boxer going 3 (!) CC. I mean, come on. It is his last tourney. And he plays against his arch-nemesis. He is 3-11 (!) vs Nal_ra. And he does 3 CC.
Man, wow. Haven't seen that before. I couldn't believe it would work. As I see it, Nal_ra fucked it up when he lost the shuttle due to the perfectly placed turrets.
From the on, Nal_ra was done. And he made the wrong decision in sticking to his plan going carriers.
But, heh, who am I to judge.
About Boxer: I can't exactly describe what it is about him, but he is amazing. He emanates such a calmness, humbleness but at the same time dominance. It's hard to explain.
Cool guy. He just knows he is the man.
Now, I have to find out where OSL is being played tomorrow. The korean guy told me it must be at the station yeonsu (or something like that) at line 4.
Maybe I'll be there, too. So watch out.


mini: Ballack has now hair cut short, so I might resemble him a bit even though his hair is darker than mine^^
Be Nice, Be Fair, Be Mannered.
miNi
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Korea (South)2010 Posts
August 24 2006 23:19 GMT
#45
Haha,
Thanks for coming forward!
Reason
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United Kingdom2770 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-24 23:52:53
August 24 2006 23:49 GMT
#46
On August 24 2006 16:59 Manifesto7 wrote:
Probably just a kid, because if anybody from this site goes to watch progaming, they BETTER TAKE A MOTHER FUCKING TL SIGN.

I swear, everyone should be required to have a sign that says teamliquid.net = gosu

we already had one, and if it happened more often boxer himself would come here to see photoshoped pictures of his ginormous head.
hahahahahha


E: since boxer is leaving, how about we do something for him.. I don't know like make a teamliquid.net highlight video for him, maybe a big message, a pic poster/collage/montage piece of art of all the pics of boxer, I don't know just something on a grand scale to show the appreciation that us foreigners have for him.. then somehow show/send it to him and just be like
Speak properly, and in as few words as you can, but always plainly; for the end of speech is not ostentation, but to be understood.
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM491
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 491
TKL 184
ByuN 164
ProTech151
SteadfastSC 100
UpATreeSC 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31371
Calm 3215
Shuttle 2823
Jaedong 1260
Mini 828
EffOrt 633
Soma 530
Horang2 529
ZerO 250
Rush 244
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 224
Snow 176
firebathero 113
hero 86
Zeus 77
Mind 74
Mong 73
Shine 44
Hyun 42
Free 35
sorry 34
Sharp 30
Aegong 22
ToSsGirL 22
PianO 22
Terrorterran 22
Killer 20
JYJ 19
Trap 19
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 15
HiyA 13
Rock 12
Sexy 11
Sacsri 10
Hm[arnc] 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6065
Dendi1363
League of Legends
KnowMe25
Counter-Strike
fl0m4171
x6flipin606
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King74
ChuDatz31
Other Games
singsing2012
Liquid`RaSZi1360
Beastyqt396
ceh9386
Khaldor279
crisheroes274
dupreeh243
Livibee209
420jenkins204
C9.Mang0202
QueenE109
IndyStarCraft 103
Trikslyr90
Dewaltoss70
ZerO(Twitch)22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH279
• Hinosc 17
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3707
• WagamamaTV527
League of Legends
• Nemesis2288
• TFBlade307
Other Games
• Shiphtur816
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 29m
INu's Battles
18h 29m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 29m
OSC
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.