• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:15
CEST 09:15
KST 16:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/QinuxFisioFeetUSA/ Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10808 users

Recommended FPV games (post-KeSPA) - Page 5

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 110 111 112 Next
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
October 12 2013 11:45 GMT
#81
On October 12 2013 12:52 Letmelose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2013 19:37 thezanursic wrote:
Could somebody translate the chatcrafts?


I can translate some of the subjects I'm interested in, but my area of interest is limited.

Tyson on Jaedong.

"Who is faster between Jaedong and Bisu? Everybody saw Bisu playing yesterday, right? He's fast, right? I already saw Bisu play, but watching Jaedong play is a whole another experience, it just doesn't compare. I never saw someone play that fast. It's just out of this world. If you watch him play, you cannot help but get drawn into it. Sure Bisu's FPVODs are something else, but I've watched Jaedong play, and thought to myself, how an earth is he that fast? Why is he so good? What's his secret? Is it his keyboards? Then you look at stuff like his monitor, how he drums on his keyboard, and his death-like stare. How the fuck did he get so good? Is it due to his death-like stare? Can I be as good if I focused on the screen like him? Then you look at his hands, his keyboards, his mouse, and you ask yourself, what am I doing wrong? That's how good he is, and how fast he is. I already told you about the story before, but there's this famous anecdote about Jaedong losing his mind the moment he missed a dropship on the minimap going towards his base, "fucking hell, how did I miss the dropship on the minimap!", then proceeded to destroy the dropship. I was so shocked, the way he got so furious with himself just because he missed a dropship appearing on the minimap for the first time, and I realized this is how he managed to achieve all the things he did."

Sea on Bisu.

"Taek-Beng-Lee-Ssang? Of course they're all talented. Of course. However, I can vouch for Bisu being incredibly hard-working also. When he was my teammate on MBC Game, he always was the last one to remain in the practice room, turning the lights-off to go to sleep at around 4am.... (bunch of stuff about him and Pusan being not as intensive with their training)... I guess that's what eventually made the difference between him and us."

Bisu on Jaedong.

"I played versus Jaedong on Fish server on this map, it was on Circuit Breaker, and I won the first three matches. I thought to myself, yup, playing versus zerg is easy. I sensed he played pretty good, but still, I felt it was easy. In one of those games, Jaedong tried an all-in, so I said to myself "I guess he's resorting to cheese, since he cannot beat me", and proceeded to play ten standard games in a row, all of which I lost convincingly. That's Jaedong. You cannot beat Jaedong during practice."


Bisu on Flash.

"Of course, Flash was really good. But everybody has weaknesses, and Flash had his too. What? No, I'm not going to tell you. That's how I defeated him the ProLeague finals... (bunch of stuff)... yes, Flash was born to play Starcraft Brood War."

Bisu on Pusan.

"I learned how to play from Pusan at first. Back when was reaching back-to-back semi-finals, I thought he was the best at the time. He was really good at arbiter-based PvT play, you know he was the first to establish that kind of play right?"

<3
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
doubleupgradeobbies!
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Australia1354 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-12 11:57:59
October 12 2013 11:55 GMT
#82
On October 12 2013 12:52 Letmelose wrote:
Bisu on Pusan.

"I learned how to play from Pusan at first. Back when was reaching back-to-back semi-finals, I thought he was the best at the time. He was really good at arbiter-based PvT play, you know he was the first to establish that kind of play right?"


Haha thx for the translation, so it's Pusan's fault that Bisu hardly ever uses storms in his PvT, despite being really good with storm in PvT when he does. .
MSL, 2003-2011, RIP. OSL, 2000-2012, RIP. Proleague, 2003-2012, RIP. And then there was none... Even good things must come to an end.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-12 12:04:13
October 12 2013 11:59 GMT
#83
oops, wrong thread.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Quakie
Profile Joined October 2008
Norway725 Posts
October 12 2013 12:00 GMT
#84
On October 10 2013 21:43 Stratos wrote:
Added: Chatcraft spoiler - This will include progamers telling stories from the good old days and funny stuff and accidents that happen on stream. Hopefully we can get some translations as well. No Terror kind of silly stuff here plz.
[image loading] 25. 9. (P)BeSt last stream before entering military
[image loading] 1. 10. (P)Tyson shares a story about Jaedong
[image loading] 1. 10. (P)Tyson & (T)Sea apologize(?) for introducing Bisu to Afreeca
[image loading] 6. 10. (T)Sea shares a story about Bisu
[image loading] 9. 10. NSFW (P)Bisu vs Orgasm

I didn't upload these, just found them on youtube. I'm going to assume they're uploaded for a reason until someone proves me wrong. Hopefully we can get some of these translated by someone?

Hmm. All of these are deleted?
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
October 12 2013 12:03 GMT
#85
On October 12 2013 21:00 Quakie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 21:43 Stratos wrote:
Added: Chatcraft spoiler - This will include progamers telling stories from the good old days and funny stuff and accidents that happen on stream. Hopefully we can get some translations as well. No Terror kind of silly stuff here plz.
[image loading] 25. 9. (P)BeSt last stream before entering military
[image loading] 1. 10. (P)Tyson shares a story about Jaedong
[image loading] 1. 10. (P)Tyson & (T)Sea apologize(?) for introducing Bisu to Afreeca
[image loading] 6. 10. (T)Sea shares a story about Bisu
[image loading] 9. 10. NSFW (P)Bisu vs Orgasm

I didn't upload these, just found them on youtube. I'm going to assume they're uploaded for a reason until someone proves me wrong. Hopefully we can get some of these translated by someone?

Hmm. All of these are deleted?

seems like it. They were working fine when he posted them though. Wonder why he removed them ><
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-12 13:07:13
October 12 2013 13:06 GMT
#86
Yeah looks like the guy deleted everything. Thanks for your translations @Letmelose. And sorry for not including your translations, sukila. The reason for that is in the OP.
En Taro Violet
xsnac
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Barbados1365 Posts
October 12 2013 13:14 GMT
#87
is there a FPVOD around with jaedong ? i'm rly curious how fast was he after reading what others said about his speed .
1/4 \pi \epsilon_0
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
October 12 2013 13:17 GMT
#88
On October 12 2013 22:14 xsnac wrote:
is there a FPVOD around with jaedong ? i'm rly curious how fast was he after reading what others said about his speed .

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=320183
En Taro Violet
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-12 18:58:20
October 12 2013 18:53 GMT
#89
Bisu's FPVOD

Bisu vs Mind Game 1
Bisu vs Mind Game 2
Bisu vs Mind Game 3
Bisu vs Mind Game 4

Mind's FPVOD

Mind vs Bisu Game 1
Mind vs Bisu Game 2
Mind vs Bisu Game 3
Mind vs Bisu Game 4

From the Mind vs Bisu sponsored showmatch that happened earlier today!

A really bad introduction blog I wrote about it!
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
October 12 2013 20:14 GMT
#90
^Added to OP, great job!

On October 11 2013 19:00 Megash wrote:
Stratos: Thx very much for the uploads. I am really thankful. I would suggest adding also games from SRT seen from players perspective. There are available VODs casted by Sonic but personally I think it's much more entertaining to watch FPVODs.

Snipealot has been working on restarting streams at a specific time so that VOD cutting is easier for us (The Twitch VOD archive as it is just horrible to work with, it's really frustrating to find a specific time in one archive full of "a month ago" VODs and then you have to go through 4 snipealots to have the right one...)
So if that works out I'll (we'll) probably try to upload at least all the recommended FPVs from LRs and include it in the VODs (LR OP, Small VOD Thread) and perhaps the writeups. So make sure to follow the regular coverage for those. I don't think we'll be listing these here. Rather use it to get people used to following the awesome coverage
En Taro Violet
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
October 13 2013 14:54 GMT
#91
This current Hiya vs Bisu game is pretty good tbh.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
October 13 2013 15:07 GMT
#92
On October 13 2013 23:54 arb wrote:
This current Hiya vs Bisu game is pretty good tbh.

bisu @snipealot2
hiya @snipealot
En Taro Violet
Piste
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
6183 Posts
October 13 2013 18:34 GMT
#93
On October 12 2013 20:45 thezanursic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2013 12:52 Letmelose wrote:
On October 11 2013 19:37 thezanursic wrote:
Could somebody translate the chatcrafts?


I can translate some of the subjects I'm interested in, but my area of interest is limited.

Tyson on Jaedong.

"Who is faster between Jaedong and Bisu? Everybody saw Bisu playing yesterday, right? He's fast, right? I already saw Bisu play, but watching Jaedong play is a whole another experience, it just doesn't compare. I never saw someone play that fast. It's just out of this world. If you watch him play, you cannot help but get drawn into it. Sure Bisu's FPVODs are something else, but I've watched Jaedong play, and thought to myself, how an earth is he that fast? Why is he so good? What's his secret? Is it his keyboards? Then you look at stuff like his monitor, how he drums on his keyboard, and his death-like stare. How the fuck did he get so good? Is it due to his death-like stare? Can I be as good if I focused on the screen like him? Then you look at his hands, his keyboards, his mouse, and you ask yourself, what am I doing wrong? That's how good he is, and how fast he is. I already told you about the story before, but there's this famous anecdote about Jaedong losing his mind the moment he missed a dropship on the minimap going towards his base, "fucking hell, how did I miss the dropship on the minimap!", then proceeded to destroy the dropship. I was so shocked, the way he got so furious with himself just because he missed a dropship appearing on the minimap for the first time, and I realized this is how he managed to achieve all the things he did."

Sea on Bisu.

"Taek-Beng-Lee-Ssang? Of course they're all talented. Of course. However, I can vouch for Bisu being incredibly hard-working also. When he was my teammate on MBC Game, he always was the last one to remain in the practice room, turning the lights-off to go to sleep at around 4am.... (bunch of stuff about him and Pusan being not as intensive with their training)... I guess that's what eventually made the difference between him and us."

Bisu on Jaedong.

"I played versus Jaedong on Fish server on this map, it was on Circuit Breaker, and I won the first three matches. I thought to myself, yup, playing versus zerg is easy. I sensed he played pretty good, but still, I felt it was easy. In one of those games, Jaedong tried an all-in, so I said to myself "I guess he's resorting to cheese, since he cannot beat me", and proceeded to play ten standard games in a row, all of which I lost convincingly. That's Jaedong. You cannot beat Jaedong during practice."


Bisu on Flash.

"Of course, Flash was really good. But everybody has weaknesses, and Flash had his too. What? No, I'm not going to tell you. That's how I defeated him the ProLeague finals... (bunch of stuff)... yes, Flash was born to play Starcraft Brood War."

Bisu on Pusan.

"I learned how to play from Pusan at first. Back when was reaching back-to-back semi-finals, I thought he was the best at the time. He was really good at arbiter-based PvT play, you know he was the first to establish that kind of play right?"

<3

sorry for off-topic but please at least spoiler the wall of text
soujiro_
Profile Joined June 2010
Uruguay5195 Posts
October 13 2013 19:32 GMT
#94
around KST 04:00 pure vs s2 (hosun) played some games on snipe0
ace hwaiting!!
EndingLife
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States1605 Posts
October 13 2013 20:12 GMT
#95
Having Bioboyat ban me for asking if anyone likes pokemon in always nice...
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-14 12:29:53
October 13 2013 20:41 GMT
#96
9. 10. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Sea Set 1 on Fighting Spirit
9. 10. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Sea Set 2 on Fighting Spirit
9. 10. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)Snail Set 1 on Fighting Spirit
9. 10. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)Snail Set 2 on Fighting Spirit
9. 10. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)Snail Set 3 on Fighting Spirit
9. 10. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)Snail Set 4 on Fighting Spirit
9. 10. FPVOD (Z)Killer vs (P)Mini Set 1 on Fighting Spirit
9. 10. FPVOD (Z)Killer vs (P)Mini Set 2 on Fighting Spirit
[image loading]9. 10. FPVOD (Z)Killer vs (P)Mini Set 3 on Fighting Spirit
10. 10. FPVOD (T)Mind vs (P)Shuttle Set 1 on Fighting Spirit
10. 10. FPVOD (T)Mind vs (P)Shuttle Set 2 on Fighting Spirit
10. 10. FPVOD (T)Mind vs (P)Shuttle Set 3 on Fighting Spirit
10. 10. FPVOD (T)Mind vs 'iOps]..ZergbOy on Fighting Spirit
^ZergbOy = Cosy? unconfirmed. It was a foreigner though.

On October 14 2013 04:32 soujiro_ wrote:
around KST 04:00 pure vs s2 (hosun) played some games on snipe0

Awesome. Thanks for reporting!
[image loading]13. 10. FPVOD (P)Pure vs (Z)s2 on Fighting Spirit

On October 14 2013 05:12 EndingLife wrote:
Having Bioboyat ban me for asking if anyone likes pokemon in always nice...

I suggest pming snipealot, he's not a big fan of useless public drama over bs. I would also suggest taking a slow, long walk in a park with some relaxing music on first since you must have been raging really hard if you thought this was the thread to do this.
En Taro Violet
soujiro_
Profile Joined June 2010
Uruguay5195 Posts
October 14 2013 17:21 GMT
#97
around KST 01:45 on snipe2 bisu(hehe1004) vs pig (z)

also thanks for the fast upload of pure match
ace hwaiting!!
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
October 14 2013 17:25 GMT
#98
On October 15 2013 02:21 soujiro_ wrote:
around KST 01:45 on snipe2 bisu(hehe1004) vs pig (z)

also thanks for the fast upload of pure match

that's cuz i'm always a step ahead of you. currently downloading that vod ^^
En Taro Violet
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-14 20:36:44
October 14 2013 20:05 GMT
#99
15. 10. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)Larva FPVOD Set 1 on Fighting Spirit
15. 10. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)Larva FPVOD Set 2 on Fighting Spirit
15. 10. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)Larva FPVOD Set 3 on Fighting Spirit
[image loading]15. 10. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)Larva FPVOD Set 4 on Fighting Spirit
15. 10. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)Larva FPVOD Set 5 on Fighting Spirit
15. 10. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)g1[kaL] Set 1 on Fighting Spirit
[image loading]15. 10. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)g1[kaL] Set 2 on Fighting Spirit
15. 10. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)g1[kaL] Set 3 on Fighting Spirit
15. 10. FPVOD (T)Mind vs (Z)Larva FPVOD Set 1 on Fighting Spirit
15. 10. FPVOD (T)Mind vs (Z)Larva FPVOD Set 2 on Fighting Spirit

+ [image loading] 15. 10. (T)Mind visits his thread on Teamliquid
En Taro Violet
Archers_bane
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1338 Posts
October 15 2013 23:08 GMT
#100
Dude...that translation of Tyson talkign about Bisu & Jaedong + Show Spoiler +
Who is faster between Jaedong and Bisu? Everybody saw Bisu playing yesterday, right? He's fast, right? I already saw Bisu play, but watching Jaedong play is a whole another experience, it just doesn't compare. I never saw someone play that fast. It's just out of this world. If you watch him play, you cannot help but get drawn into it. Sure Bisu's FPVODs are something else, but I've watched Jaedong play, and thought to myself, how an earth is he that fast? Why is he so good? What's his secret? Is it his keyboards? Then you look at stuff like his monitor, how he drums on his keyboard, and his death-like stare. How the fuck did he get so good? Is it due to his death-like stare? Can I be as good if I focused on the screen like him? Then you look at his hands, his keyboards, his mouse, and you ask yourself, what am I doing wrong? That's how good he is, and how fast he is. I already told you about the story before, but there's this famous anecdote about Jaedong losing his mind the moment he missed a dropship on the minimap going towards his base, "fucking hell, how did I miss the dropship on the minimap!", then proceeded to destroy the dropship. I was so shocked, the way he got so furious with himself just because he missed a dropship appearing on the minimap for the first time, and I realized this is how he managed to achieve all the things he did.


....gave me chills
Starcraft's BW glory days have passed, RIP Jaedong's dominance - 2013...EDIT 2017: WE BACK BOYS
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 110 111 112 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 882
ggaemo 427
Stork 319
Leta 206
PianO 103
Larva 52
Hyuk 32
ZergMaN 29
yabsab 23
Bale 22
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Reynor88
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King171
Westballz33
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor780
Other Games
summit1g10149
C9.Mang0256
Sick171
PiGStarcraft132
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick627
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2288
League of Legends
• Lourlo1221
• Stunt525
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
2h 45m
Online Event
3h 45m
FEL
8h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.