• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:35
CEST 14:35
KST 21:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War15.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202619Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10169 users

BW General Discussion - Page 66

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 522 Next
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19392 Posts
July 22 2014 15:02 GMT
#1301
On July 23 2014 00:00 McRatyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2014 23:22 gTank wrote:
I didn't want to make a new thread for this, but what is a good answer as Zerg against Reavers?
Normal SC1 without BW units, I am trying to play through the campaign :D

Zerg campaign is 200/200 Muta/Guardian all day every day.

I Shindra rush the computer. (That's hydra + shine kekeke)
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
July 22 2014 17:17 GMT
#1302
Glad to hear that Sonic's business is booming.
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12058 Posts
July 22 2014 17:49 GMT
#1303
On July 23 2014 00:00 McRatyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2014 23:22 gTank wrote:
I didn't want to make a new thread for this, but what is a good answer as Zerg against Reavers?
Normal SC1 without BW units, I am trying to play through the campaign :D

Zerg campaign is 200/200 Muta/Guardian all day every day.


the zerg campaign for me as someone who doesn't play anything but terran involved me just spamming sunkens and zerglings, if I didn't win with zerglings I'd build guardians :p
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
McRatyn
Profile Joined January 2013
Poland901 Posts
July 22 2014 17:54 GMT
#1304
On July 23 2014 02:49 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2014 00:00 McRatyn wrote:
On July 21 2014 23:22 gTank wrote:
I didn't want to make a new thread for this, but what is a good answer as Zerg against Reavers?
Normal SC1 without BW units, I am trying to play through the campaign :D

Zerg campaign is 200/200 Muta/Guardian all day every day.


the zerg campaign for me as someone who doesn't play anything but terran involved me just spamming sunkens and zerglings, if I didn't win with zerglings I'd build guardians :p

Since you mentioed Terran, their campaign is really similar. 200/200 Goliath/Tank, until "The Ion Cannon" where you build a couple of Starports and man-mode the computer with BCs
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
July 22 2014 18:46 GMT
#1305
On July 23 2014 02:54 McRatyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2014 02:49 Qikz wrote:
On July 23 2014 00:00 McRatyn wrote:
On July 21 2014 23:22 gTank wrote:
I didn't want to make a new thread for this, but what is a good answer as Zerg against Reavers?
Normal SC1 without BW units, I am trying to play through the campaign :D

Zerg campaign is 200/200 Muta/Guardian all day every day.


the zerg campaign for me as someone who doesn't play anything but terran involved me just spamming sunkens and zerglings, if I didn't win with zerglings I'd build guardians :p

Since you mentioed Terran, their campaign is really similar. 200/200 Goliath/Tank, until "The Ion Cannon" where you build a couple of Starports and man-mode the computer with BCs

my favourite terran mission was where you get Norad II (or is it III?) - BC with 1500 HP and 50 damage. D-matrix it and then watch it level entire bases.
Mindcrime
Profile Joined July 2004
United States6899 Posts
July 23 2014 02:43 GMT
#1306
On July 23 2014 02:54 McRatyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2014 02:49 Qikz wrote:
On July 23 2014 00:00 McRatyn wrote:
On July 21 2014 23:22 gTank wrote:
I didn't want to make a new thread for this, but what is a good answer as Zerg against Reavers?
Normal SC1 without BW units, I am trying to play through the campaign :D

Zerg campaign is 200/200 Muta/Guardian all day every day.


the zerg campaign for me as someone who doesn't play anything but terran involved me just spamming sunkens and zerglings, if I didn't win with zerglings I'd build guardians :p

Since you mentioed Terran, their campaign is really similar. 200/200 Goliath/Tank, until "The Ion Cannon" where you build a couple of Starports and man-mode the computer with BCs


real men beat the campaign with bio


excluding tvt missions of course; tanks op
That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
July 24 2014 02:57 GMT
#1307
Am I a bad person for wanting Jaedong and Flash to do extremely bad in SC2 so they would give up that game and start streaming BW on Afreeca?

Poll: Am I a bad person?

No (26)
 
74%

Yes (9)
 
26%

35 total votes

Your vote: Am I a bad person?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No

2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
Probemicro
Profile Joined February 2014
3708 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-24 03:50:52
July 24 2014 03:50 GMT
#1308
On July 24 2014 11:57 Xiphos wrote:
Am I a bad person for wanting Jaedong and Flash to do extremely bad in SC2 so they would give up that game and start streaming BW on Afreeca?

Poll: Am I a bad person?

No (26)
 
74%

Yes (9)
 
26%

35 total votes

Your vote: Am I a bad person?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No



well JD is doing rather well and is in EG, won't look like hes leaving anytime soon (not least until after LotV)

Flash maybe, but hes still the best player for KT in proleague so i doubt the team would let him leave unless he hits a major slump.
Trasko
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden983 Posts
July 24 2014 19:23 GMT
#1309
Hey I was wondering if anybody has the UMS map "Llythia Forgotten Caves RPG.scm". I think that was the map name anyways. Really cool RPG UMS map. Would really appreciate a DL link!
Jaedong <3
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19392 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-24 19:26:58
July 24 2014 19:26 GMT
#1310
On July 24 2014 11:57 Xiphos wrote:
Am I a bad person for wanting Jaedong and Flash to do extremely bad in SC2 so they would give up that game and start streaming BW on Afreeca?

Poll: Am I a bad person?

No (26)
 
74%

Yes (9)
 
26%

35 total votes

Your vote: Am I a bad person?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No


I believed hard enough and it worked for Bisu. Also protoss was horribly dull in WoL so he had it the worse in the switch.

edit: I think Bisu also showed passion > money
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
July 24 2014 20:00 GMT
#1311
On July 25 2014 04:26 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2014 11:57 Xiphos wrote:
Am I a bad person for wanting Jaedong and Flash to do extremely bad in SC2 so they would give up that game and start streaming BW on Afreeca?

Poll: Am I a bad person?

No (26)
 
74%

Yes (9)
 
26%

35 total votes

Your vote: Am I a bad person?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No


I believed hard enough and it worked for Bisu. Also protoss was horribly dull in WoL so he had it the worse in the switch.

edit: I think Bisu also showed passion > money

I would bet that he got more money from streaming BW
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19392 Posts
July 25 2014 00:20 GMT
#1312
On July 25 2014 05:00 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2014 04:26 BisuDagger wrote:
On July 24 2014 11:57 Xiphos wrote:
Am I a bad person for wanting Jaedong and Flash to do extremely bad in SC2 so they would give up that game and start streaming BW on Afreeca?

Poll: Am I a bad person?

No (26)
 
74%

Yes (9)
 
26%

35 total votes

Your vote: Am I a bad person?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No


I believed hard enough and it worked for Bisu. Also protoss was horribly dull in WoL so he had it the worse in the switch.

edit: I think Bisu also showed passion > money

I would bet that he got more money from streaming BW

I figured that point would be brought up. Not sure he would have known that when he left though. It's all speculation. I'm just glad he gave it a chance and then chose what he loved most.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-25 01:37:27
July 25 2014 01:35 GMT
#1313
I would imagine he knew. Didn't he switch a lot later than people like Mong/Terror etc? They seemed to be making $$$ too.
Shock710
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia6097 Posts
July 25 2014 01:57 GMT
#1314
im pretty sure he had a good idea of how much money he could make, after all afreeca donations seems to do pretty well for the non-s class players and he is freaken bisu lol
dAPhREAk gives Shock a * | [23:55] <Shock710> that was out of context -_- [16:26] <@motbob> Good question, Shock!
Probemicro
Profile Joined February 2014
3708 Posts
July 25 2014 03:36 GMT
#1315
I have a feeling Stork would be the next big name player to quit and make the switch to afreeca
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
July 25 2014 04:08 GMT
#1316
On July 25 2014 12:36 Probemicro wrote:
I have a feeling Stork would be the next big name player to quit and make the switch to afreeca

he has only said negative things about afreeca, I don't think he will
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
July 25 2014 04:29 GMT
#1317
31/7 7pm (probably) Super fight BO5 sea vs larva and Pusan vs terror casted by carry + 엄재경 aka the siijaaaak-hagessumnida-guy
there will be more superfights in the future, but ssl10 plans should be coming soon.
En Taro Violet
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
July 25 2014 05:00 GMT
#1318
On July 25 2014 13:08 Epoxide wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2014 12:36 Probemicro wrote:
I have a feeling Stork would be the next big name player to quit and make the switch to afreeca

he has only said negative things about afreeca, I don't think he will


was it because of sponsor + team pressure to say that, or his personal thoughts? I'm just stating this because of the iloveoov comments
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
nekotrap
Profile Joined April 2011
130 Posts
July 25 2014 06:19 GMT
#1319
That and he also made it into Code S recently.

Jaedong on the other hand hasn't been looking too good lately, barely beating foreigners 2-1 and 3-2, not playing at a high korean level which shows against Taeja who he had a history of beating last year. Sure EG pays him well but they don't really have any good practice partners to offer him.
A broken carrot is more than enough for the likes of you
Probemicro
Profile Joined February 2014
3708 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-25 07:52:54
July 25 2014 07:22 GMT
#1320
On July 25 2014 14:00 amazingxkcd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2014 13:08 Epoxide wrote:
On July 25 2014 12:36 Probemicro wrote:
I have a feeling Stork would be the next big name player to quit and make the switch to afreeca

he has only said negative things about afreeca, I don't think he will


was it because of sponsor + team pressure to say that, or his personal thoughts? I'm just stating this because of the iloveoov comments


he was against afreeca streaming if it was just for the sole purpose of making money, not if they do want to entertain the fanbase.
he didn't say he would not ever play sc1 again in the future.

i still it probably depends on what happen for LotV, if it actually finally fixes the issues of SC2 (which i highly doubt would happen as long as DK/browder still in charge)) or remains mediocre (mah free/1 dimensional hard counter units lolol XDDD).

i feel that if everything remain status quo even after lotv sc2 will just fade into small niche obscurity in a few years that mostly foreigners play and everyone like stork,flash,rain ,bogus would just retire by then, not even bothering to afreeca stream since they would have probably forgotten about sc1 after so long....
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 522 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 273
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30663
Calm 6579
Rain 1800
Bisu 1530
Jaedong 761
Horang2 619
FanTaSy 403
BeSt 357
Rush 336
Stork 264
[ Show more ]
Soma 248
Zeus 192
Mini 172
Larva 130
Light 128
Free 119
Snow 116
ZerO 103
Barracks 86
Pusan 86
Mong 82
Mind 80
910 78
Killer 59
Hyun 40
ToSsGirL 37
Bale 35
NaDa 29
Shinee 28
Sexy 28
Hm[arnc] 17
sorry 17
Noble 16
Aegong 14
Terrorterran 9
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6326
Counter-Strike
fl0m2399
olofmeister1066
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
gofns31742
singsing2089
B2W.Neo681
dupreeh422
crisheroes283
Lowko279
hiko209
RotterdaM30
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3266
• Jankos2562
Other Games
• WagamamaTV193
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 25m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 25m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.